Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6558

xombine wrote:

cr4zychris

Please pwn me, I'd love it.
dont worry i wil....infantry? my actual is dandy3 in game/c4_he_was_famous sometimes
Brasso
+1,549|6628

Jesus.  The Karkand whores are attacking.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6625|Warlord

xombine wrote:

Obviously it only shows 5 in the upper left, but I opened the console and it was 9.
No offence guy but going only on the evidence of the picture you could easily have killed them with your first three grenades. Like, how many grenades did this take? One? All four?

https://img45.imageshack.us/img45/6883/howmanynadesqw8.png

xombine wrote:

I tried to take a screenie but I guess Print Screen doesn't work when the console is open.
It works just fine. How do you think the hundreds of screenshots posted here showing in-game scores are taken? Like here: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=35706

But even if you did have one it can't prove that all nine were killed with a single 'nade

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Print Screen still works with console open, you just have to do a little extra work. Press Print Screen in console (you can't press it again or you'll lose it) and go into paint and just hit paste, then save.
What the...? Just hit the button bound to print screen and it'll take a picture, whatever is open or not.

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

That's how I take screenies after rounds are already over.
That's the only time you need to do as you've described.

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Lying about it would be pointless and lame.
And...? LOL, lots of people do things that are pointless and lame
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6529
Wow and it happend on karkand. Hard to believe.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6743

ShadowFoX wrote:

Wow and it happend on karkand. Hard to believe.
lol
mark
+5|6403
Amazing nice shoot
+1
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys
why do u play with lighting on? it makes everything so dark.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
xombine
+5|6547
Todd: Because the other two nades didn't kill anyone, just the first I threw. And do you even know what the console is? The score screen isn't the console, the console is brought up with the ` key. It shows all the kills and chat messages.

Patton: Why? Because I can...and things look purteh with it on.
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6645|Behind that RPK-74
Lol , 1 nade or 5 nades. makes no odds , they got owned.
Nice kills mate

https://sig.gamedrome.com/gen/30836-2.jpg

Karma me and i'll Karma back.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6492|Sydney, Australia

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

i count 5...o and there is a way to take a acreenie with the window open...i saw sum1 have it b4...dont know how though
I thought you just hit Shift+Printscreen, then quit the game and paste it into paint or something like that. Try it, I haven't tried it before so I wouldn't know, but I'm pretty sure that's how you do it.
Anybodykillz
Ummm ... no.
+13|6438|beyond teh blinders
nice +1
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6625|Warlord

xombine wrote:

Todd: ...do you even know what the console is?
Oh yeah, the console. Sorry, have no idea what I was thinking.
Heavy_Guns_91
I hand out purple hearts like candy
+72|6401|Alberta, Canada
*sigh*
It's karkand...

But anyways, good throw.
xombine
+5|6547

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

*sigh*
It's karkand...

But anyways, good throw.
So? You can go out and get a 9 kill nade easily?
Brasso
+1,549|6628

xombine wrote:

Heavy_Guns_91 wrote:

*sigh*
It's karkand...

But anyways, good throw.
So? You can go out and get a 9 kill nade easily?
Pretty much, Karky-boy.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6582|England

xombine wrote:

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

professional settings which make ppl easier to see...so easier aiming for heads and stuff like that....it works
Aimbot?

rofl you nub.
In that one comment you managed to loose the minuscule amount of respect i had for you for that screenshot.

GG
xombine
+5|6547
Hafey: Bahaha you have even more time on Kark than I do.

CC-Marley
+407|6826

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

xombine wrote:

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

professional settings which make ppl easier to see...so easier aiming for heads and stuff like that....it works
Aimbot?

rofl you nub.

ty for the comments everybody.
yeh im a nub...if u can READ i said it makes ppl easier to see...therefore u can see there head more clearly...therefore u can aim at their head more effectively....wats ur xfire so i can go on a server and own you...and if u want the settings pm me
Relax dude
petropete
+13|6404|Texas

Vub wrote:

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

i count 5...o and there is a way to take a acreenie with the window open...i saw sum1 have it b4...dont know how though
I thought you just hit Shift+Printscreen, then quit the game and paste it into paint or something like that. Try it, I haven't tried it before so I wouldn't know, but I'm pretty sure that's how you do it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
99% of people make up fake statistics, if you're the 1% who don't then paste this into your signature.
99% of BF2 players punish for teamkills. If you are one of the 1% who don't punish for teamkills copy and paste this into your signature.
99% Of all People Lack Common Sense, If you are part of the 1% Population that Possesses Common Sense, Add this to your Sig....
78% of all people are stupid, if you belong in the other 12%, add this to your signature.
I was about to copy your sig under my sig but I dont make the last cut. duh!
tsvictor
+0|6384
nice ~ XD if i'm the one of dead ... i will    ...
JohnTx12
Stand still I need to shoot you
+44|6514|Plano,Texas
Vary cool
LT.Victim
+1,175|6560|British Columbia, Canada
If it was on any other map it would be nice..

But since its karkand..

I give you no Respect.

Sure a 9 Kill Grenade kill is hard.. But then its karkand... every 2nd death is from a grenade..
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6543
I had a 4 kill wingtip once.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

I had a 4 kill wingtip once.
You just gave me a very good idea. Good job.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
slicknic
+145|6623
wats wrong w/ u people lol.. cant u say awsome! and move on ><

i know ive never killed 9 people w/ one grenade.. and even if i had.. id do the same thing

i suppose some people have pride issues.

and even if hes lieing(which i dont think he is).. who cares! lol wats accusing him of lieing gonna do ><. 

heh.. just my .02

oh and.. awsome!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard