Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore
Do u do diskcleanup? What are temporary files for? I have got like 100over kb of them there, i only clean up the temporary internet files though.
Hornet141
+1|6400|Missouri, USA
Temporary files are internet files (cached pages/images) and files used in program installation and things like that.  I disk-cleanup every once in a while but I try and limit my Temporary Internet Files's folder to not go over 20mb.

But if you are talking about only  "100something" kilobytes you probably won't notice a difference in anything performance wise (if that is your next question) unless there is a virus/spyware in the folder.

Last edited by Hornet141 (2006-10-28 17:20:55)

Des.Kmal
+917|6615|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
my friend and i work at a comp store called ghost net, and we were talking about a core 2 duo's LM cache, and i pronounce it like, kash-eh. and he told me to stop being french.

since im cajun and all.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
tupla_s
+455|6590|Finland
Yeah I do and I use ccleaner to do it, it removes all the Internet's  temporally files and cookies (except the ones you don't want to be removed) and the ones created in program install

Last edited by tupla_s (2006-10-29 01:42:39)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6704|67.222.138.85
I have and use Diskeeper for defragmenting, if that's what you're talking about.
TwistedX
Aviator
+26|6791|Oklahoma

tupla_s wrote:

Yeah I do and I use ccleaner to do it, it removes all the Internet's  temporally files and cookies (except the ones you don't want to be removed) and the ones created in program install
I recommend this as well, just know what you want gone before you do anything.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard