theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Is anyone else having any problems today playing 2142?

I have been playing since the day of release and not had any problems. But today it takes for ever to log into the account server, then when it gets to the opening page of the game it takes ages for this to loads up, the white walker even appears while it is taking its time. THen when the game is completely loaded, the requirements for badges, pins, ribons etc are not showing, my stats are not showing correclty and other stuff.

Then when I try to join a server my game crashes just before it is totally loaded.

I am hoping others are having this issue just now and it is something to do with EA and not my computer/game.

Thanks
Volatile
+252|6675|Sextupling in Empire

I just now got the same thing. It's not just you.
=L&L=The Old Firm
+3|6732|The Netherlands The Hague
same here
']['error
Banned
+630|6615|The Netherlands
bf2142 sucks
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
My advice is don't choose an unlock today,

I'm still waiting for it,been 5 min now.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
yeah I am thinking that it would be best not to play that much if I am able to because the stats might not be recorded.
Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6386|Melbourne, Australia
Also took me a long time to get to the opening account screen, being the weekend, the account server must be overloaded. EA once again, settling for less instead of more and being happy to fix problems (sometimes) instead of pre-empting them.
You wouldn't think a company would be unhappy that there were too MANY people playing their game.
Nintendogamer
+72|6558|Chelmsford, UK
i reckon EA has more players than expected, i mean all the deals and hype about the game would mean more players.
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6516|England
same here
it takes like 10 -15 mins to log in
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6415
same here , ima play some aoe3 and keep this bookmarked
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6380|Espoo, Finland
Me too.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6575|Cambridge UK
Yep, it's happening to me too - i reinstalled the game thinking that would cure it but no. Guess we'll have to wait for EA to sort it out.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6731

jord wrote:

My advice is don't choose an unlock today,

I'm still waiting for it,been 5 min now.
Just got an unlock. Lucky I didnt have time to choose it before the server crashed.
Snorkelfarsan
Soup Boy
+32|6577|Stockholm, Sweden
2142 has some serious problems. EA/Dice should have waited atleast one more month before releasing the game. So many bugs and shit. Hope we get a new patch that will fix everything soon!
DestinedTConquer
[sec8] Member
+12|6626|Netherlands
same problem, its freezing and you cant get out
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6515|Sverige (SWE)
i can´t get in the game right now.... (can´t login)
ljt-cohones
+0|6456
im kinda beginning to hate EA...
Natte
+12|6495|Sweden
Same here . It take forever to log on and I can play for max 3 minutes on a sever before I lose connection:(
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6643|Australia
Yep i cant get in either.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6591|Mhz

I guess EA detected the fact I almost had fun playing 2142 last night and decided to ruin it all...
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6731
It must be the inclusion of those EU army ads...
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6591|Mhz

lol thatd be so funny if the server was falling over under the strain of uploadin half a million ads a day (it wouldn't supprise me in the least)
Nexa
+2|6725
cant log in here either 13.26 GMT
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6569|S.C.
Same here
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore
same here...maybe theres some updating going on...ingame ads are officially on? maybe..

off to a game of DotA for the time being then...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard