SGT.Slayero
+98|6435|Life in a vacuum sucks
the 2142 sniper rifles for me are so e z to get a head shot. is it easy for u? the rifle seems to be more accurate and balanced. (compare to the bf2 sniper rifles and discus)
doctorgabel
+2|6412
I feel the exact oposite, but it took me a long to get used to sniping in BF2 b/c it is so much different than CS, so I think it'll just take some getting used to again for me.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6719|Mark it zero.
i find it really easy wiht both. and in bf2 you can zoom in really far with the scope which makes it even easier.
LuitenantLt.Smash
+0|6653|UK
I prefer 2142 sniping, at first it took a bit to get used to the sway, but soon enough i was using the sway in my favour, racking up the kills with the moretti
l41e
+677|6619

Morretti SR4 = win.

(is it Moretti or Morretti?)
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Zeller H.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore
Park 52 Sniper Rifle ftw
DaBombadier
+8|6377|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
I think BF2 is easier cause your gun  doesn't move around when you're zoomed.
DrMod
+3|6395|stuck in a asualt pod help!!
zeller is nice i got 2 head shots woth it oh and did u know kits dont have  passive unlocks so if kit has zeller it wont have the scope
frankie123
+4|6485
hs.... are so damn easy its basically what u need to do with the z-h zeller coz u only got 3 shots.... make shure ur 100% shure that it will hit the target or else dont even bother firing

HS!!!!!!!!
Zefar
+116|6620|Sweden
Actually making a normal hit on a guy at the chest WILL deal like 90 points of damage or something. But yea hitting the head is easy and I find it easier here because the snipers in BF2 don't zoom in that much.

And I love the thing where you hold your breath to have no sway. And I love the new sniper Zeller-H or something. God that thing rocks on city maps.
I wouldn't use it on Titan mode to defend but maybe for attacking on distance. Also I got the headshots pin a couple of times to and I havn't played sniper that much because I'm mostly LMG type of guy.
Stags
+26|6626
The Zeller is amazing.  I love it.  Sniping is great in 2142.  But now I'm giving the other kits a go. 
DestinedTConquer
[sec8] Member
+12|6625|Netherlands
i cant get used to the orange color of the zeller, so i just park 52 them
Redhell14
+8|6482|Germany
well... gotta enjoy the sniping as long as we can... cause knowing EA, they're gonna listen to the whiners who get hs'ed the whole time and patch it
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6520|Southeastern USA
your pc has alot to do with it as well
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6635|NT, like Mick Dundee

Yeah, the Shuko is great for sniping.... Oh wait, you mean using a sniper rifle for it?

Last edited by Flecco (2006-10-28 21:10:01)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6615|Ohio
I have only 6 infiltrators, but Ya, i think sniping is alot of fun. And for those of you who complain about gunsway, try playing Americas army, that thing wobbles up and down like your in the middle of the atlantic on a rubber raft. This is nothing, so easy to compensate for.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6617|Peoria
The nice thing about bf2142 rifle sway is that they only sway up and down, never side to side.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
in bf2 i could rarely get headshots... in 2142 thats most of my kills
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6527

SGT.Slayero wrote:

the 2142 sniper rifles for me are so e z to get a head shot. is it easy for u? the rifle seems to be more accurate and balanced. (compare to the bf2 sniper rifles and discus)
at first i didnt like the "breathing" on it but today i found it very fun, accurate, and awsome.. u just sort of have to wait for the "breath" to get to the right spot then WHAM!
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore
i really hate the colour of the scope of the Zeller...
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6706|Houston, TX

jkohlc wrote:

i really hate the colour of the scope of the Zeller...
Agree. I usually snipe and, can find no reasonable explanation for why there would be a red tint in a sniper scope. It sure isn't helping anything. Actually all the color overlays on gun sights should be removed.
jeffrey
+0|6455
I think the Zeller scope is god awful. The way it blocks over half the screen with the gray texture is rediculous.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6721|Chicago.
For me, it's not so much the sway of the scope as it is the appearance.

The sight pictures all look horrible, IMO.
wedge3382
UD-6 Talon Whore
+14|6527|Ellisville, MS

Kamikaze17 wrote:

i find it really easy wiht both. and in bf2 you can zoom in really far with the scope which makes it even easier.
The scopes in BF2 don't zoom, or at least I couldn't get to zoom in and out, someone please correct if I am wrong.

Last edited by wedge3382 (2006-10-29 16:26:05)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard