docnutz
+39|6752|B O S T ON area
I was playin in the H2K io server and i spotted an enemy on the roof in central jalalabad spawn killing by chucking nades.  So i Type "We got a monkey on the roof" after i die twice to his nade spamming.

I guess I struck a nerve because all of the sudden king shit general H2k-younggunz  shoots back  "STFU noob I still pwned you!"

We go back and forth insultin each other and he's running around with his lil gay-ass clanmates runnin behind him dolphin diving and sayin stuff like "Pwned" and tea baggin anybody acknowledging his arrogance!

LOL!  anyways I left after a bit b/c i couldn't get a decent squad and it was pretty much impossible to take on an entire squad of sword swallin smurfs!

Anybodythink there are generally a lot of arrogant generals out there?  No pun intended

Ty for your time just needed to vent!   karma appreciated

Last edited by docnutz (2006-10-27 07:43:51)

im_in_heaven
+27|6580
From private to General There will be a holes and shittalkers
reefl3x
+72|6394|United States
Most think since there ranks high, then there the al mighty ruler over Bf2.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
A general in this game just means they've played for thousands of hours, not necessarily that they are good at it. There was one bastage today who said everybody was an aimbot, shooting through walls, and then threatening to ban them on a server that wasn't even his clan.
docnutz
+39|6752|B O S T ON area

im_in_heaven wrote:

From private to General There will be a holes and shittalkers
True, but if your a asshole at private then u must be a whole ass by the time u make the higher ranks!
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6446|USA
H2k is a clan filled with jackasses... They used to have a 24/7 daqing server with a rule "baseraping is allowed"
And the thing is, I got banned from their server for baseraping. I posted on their forums only to see that the server was shut down... fucking loser clan.
docnutz
+39|6752|B O S T ON area

elite.mafia wrote:

H2k is a clan filled with jackasses... They used to have a 24/7 daqing server with a rule "baseraping is allowed"
And the thing is, I got banned from their server for baseraping. I posted on their forums only to see that the server was shut down... fucking loser clan.
Sounds just like them!

They suck individually but they will form a squad, stick together, and type "pwn" and teabag all the lonewolfs then they think their uber gamerz.

Last edited by docnutz (2006-10-26 12:07:44)

[83rd]Stecchino
+17|6548|83Division.com
Just have to say thanks for the laugh, so much of this I've seen first hand.  It's so true.
(WC)KtheC
+9|6704
I have played several time with a general called "Downsizer"  This guy is very cool and even gave me a couple hints on some things.  Class act!
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6446|USA

(WC)KtheC wrote:

I have played several time with a general called "Downsizer"  This guy is very cool and even gave me a couple hints on some things.  Class act!
I've played with him a few times, hes in =[ps]= but only tags in their server, which makes me wonder.... Didn't think much of him though, as I was owning him a lot lol
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6572

docnutz wrote:

"STFU noob I still pwned you!"
  "Pwned"
He's a fuckin tool if he types in shit like that.  Rank don't mean shit.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6694
Muhahaha! Even now my fellow Monkies are plotting your spammed death.....
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6514|Istanbul-Turkey
do you know that it is not allowed swear at old bastards clan server?
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6611|inside the recesses of your...
Rank is zero measure of maturity.
Techworld
Banned
+17|6395
what is the exact nickname?? i want to go teabag him
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6472|Kentucky
not just generals  you just pay more attention to them
docnutz
+39|6752|B O S T ON area

Techworld wrote:

what is the exact nickname?? i want to go teabag him
of course he uses the prefix  -->   H2k

http://bf2s.com/player/46435217/

look at his victims list, ALL poor lone wolfin pubbers that wander into his server!!!!  99% are low ranking players with a kdr less than 1

Last edited by docnutz (2006-10-26 14:02:42)

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6739|Mexico City
yes i am.
- if i see a low rank trying to steal MY tank or APC, i will tk him. they always abandon the armor at the first enemy hit....
- if i see a low rank trying to steal MY plane, of course i will tk him, they always crash 3 seconds later at the airfield or they get killed 20 seconds later...
- i dont use a lot choppers, but if i see a low rank learning to fly on a ranked server, i will take him down.

We generals have every right to get vehicles FIRST, we know how to use them, we are not  no-templay spawn campers dorks, we play to win always, and i mean ALWAYS.

Bring the flammin´

Last edited by Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd (2006-10-26 14:03:17)

l41e
+677|6641

Rank doesn't mean jack about skill.

Case in point: Second accounts. Hey guess what, this general made a second account which is a private! So now, what, he's an "uber-1337" "noob", according to the egotistical dumbasses out there who think they're better than everyone else because they have more e-points.

Judge.

Book.

Cover.

If EA ever switches the BF2 stat servers to 2142, I will cry from laughing so hard.
docnutz
+39|6752|B O S T ON area

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

yes i am.
- if i see a low rank trying to steal MY tank or APC, i will tk him. they always abandon the armor at the first enemy hit....
- if i see a low rank trying to steal MY plane, of course i will tk him, they always crash 3 seconds later at the airfield or they get killed 20 seconds later...
- i dont use a lot choppers, but if i see a low rank learning to fly on a ranked server, i will take him down.

We generals have every right to get vehicles FIRST, we know how to use them, we are not  no-templay spawn campers dorks, we play to win always, and i mean ALWAYS.

Bring the flammin´
u really mexican?
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6583|Reisterstown, MD

No.  We have three of em on our squad and they are cool peeps. 
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6623|Washington, DC

No.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6739|Mexico City
si señor, 100 % mexicano y veracruzano.
¿ porque ?

docnutz wrote:

yes i am.

Bring the flammin´
u really mexican?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6558|England

Some of them are ok. Others are twats. I mainly find that people ranked Captain-Colonel are worse than Generals. Saying that, im a Captain in 800pts time
Its just when you come across a Sgt, Gunnery Sgt or lower saying "get the fuck out of my chopper you noob"....that just pisses me off.
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.

yes i am.

Bring the flammin´
That got old like 5 months ago.

It's about as funny as watching paint dry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard