=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6610

Masterstyle wrote:

i didnt even grin at that
Des.Kmal
+917|6624|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
someone does this every fucking time........... omigosh.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6637|Washington, DC

Knight`UK wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

Attention Soldiers!

DICE is happy to announce a patch is under development for 2142. We are glad to see the great response the game has gotten, and we hope you are enjoying it. We have begun the initial testing phases for 1.02, and so far our testers have given them two futuristic thumbs up! This patch will adress many bugs including the Titan lag, the IT-33 Camo (we are considering making it more like the beta), and adding a new map that will be sure to please many BF2 veterans!

The map will be Strike at Kirkland. Taking place in an abandoned Costco warehouse, PAC and EU forces struggle for control of the building. Its vast resources of food, water, and 20 dollar clothing will determine which army will live for another day.

The patch should be ready by December, bar any freak results occuring in the final phases of testing. Until next time soldiers!

-The DICE Live Team
Your a spaz and next time use spell check before posting .

1)DICE doesnt exist anymore

2) its karkand not kirkland

3)Your only reason for posting this was to get a chuckle, but most of us here think its a pathetic attempt to make us laugh.
Oh dear lord.

I think my post was plenty in check with spelling. A few errors here and there. Maybe you should use "grammar check"?

1) DICE still exists, the majority of their shares were bought by EA. But they're still DICE. Hence why you see the DICE logo when BF2142 starts up.

2) You've never been to a Costco have you?

3) Yes, it was. Most people thought that, and some people believe it.
link52787
+29|6528

Hurricane wrote:

Attention Soldiers!

DICE is happy to announce a patch is under development for 2142. We are glad to see the great response the game has gotten, and we hope you are enjoying it. We have begun the initial testing phases for 1.02, and so far our testers have given them two futuristic thumbs up! This patch will adress many bugs including the Titan lag, the IT-33 Camo (we are considering making it more like the beta), and adding a new map that will be sure to please many BF2 veterans!

The map will be Strike at Kirkland. Taking place in an abandoned Costco warehouse, PAC and EU forces struggle for control of the building. Its vast resources of food, water, and 20 dollar clothing will determine which army will live for another day.

The patch should be ready by December, bar any freak results occuring in the final phases of testing. Until next time soldiers!

-The DICE Live Team
heh, you tried.   what a teaser, lol.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6555|UK

If he called it 1.1 then it MIGHT be in some way believeable, who the hell releases a new map in a 0.0* patch?  Spose its EA but ooooo well
JovesApples
+4|6459|USA

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

The brought Wake from 1942 to BF2, why couldnt they do it for Karkand?
Wake Island must be underwater in 2142...

i would rather they get all scifi and do something unique, like Antartica with no ice, or have a reknown US location underwater. a partially submerged NY or LA anyone?

Last edited by JovesApples (2006-11-02 15:21:09)

FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6646|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
the new map is wake guys
GR34
+215|6551|ALBERTA> CANADA
omg thay are eather5 adding wake islan or karkand
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6601|Iceland

liquidat0r wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

The map will be Strike at Kirkland. Taking place in an abandoned Costco warehouse
Hmm interesting, i live by a city called Kirkland and sure enough there is a Costco there... I wonder if it will be like that?

I hope they finally fix these damn crashing bugs. I didnt play beta so im not sure what exactly the camo was like but i heard it was more useful so that is awesome. they better not nerf anything though, the reast of the game is perfect how it is.
hehe, deleting your post eh? I'll quote it for the rest to see
lmao!
alpinestar
+304|6602|New York City baby.
nigga please

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard