Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

Attention Soldiers!

DICE is happy to announce a patch is under development for 2142. We are glad to see the great response the game has gotten, and we hope you are enjoying it. We have begun the initial testing phases for 1.02, and so far our testers have given them two futuristic thumbs up! This patch will adress many bugs including the Titan lag, the IT-33 Camo (we are considering making it more like the beta), and adding a new map that will be sure to please many BF2 veterans!

The map will be Strike at Kirkland. Taking place in an abandoned Costco warehouse, PAC and EU forces struggle for control of the building. Its vast resources of food, water, and 20 dollar clothing will determine which army will live for another day.

The patch should be ready by December, bar any freak results occuring in the final phases of testing. Until next time soldiers!

-The DICE Live Team
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6698|U.S
fail
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6697

Mhmm.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK

travisb05 wrote:

fail
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6443|Perth, W.A, Australia.
wow nice cant wait till it comes out it has a big thumbs up from me too.
Master*
Banned
+416|6494|United States
i didnt even grin at that
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
You like dick, you got my hopes up, I tought there actually would be a new patch which fixes lag and improves the cloak. Only to see them demolished with the words "Strike at Karkand", I saw it was a lie. -1.
Chou
+737|6790

liquidat0r wrote:

travisb05 wrote:

fail
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6537|Long Island, New York
It was only funny in IRC.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6541|Winterpeg, Canada

Hurricane wrote:

The map will be Strike at Kirkland. Taking place in an abandoned Costco warehouse, PAC and EU forces struggle for control of the building. Its vast resources of food, water, and 20 dollar clothing will determine which army will live for another day.
This made the post a fail.
Hurricane
Banned

Poseidon wrote:

It was only funny in IRC.
I tried =/
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6657|Australia
The brought Wake from 1942 to BF2, why couldnt they do it for Karkand?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK

Kamikaze17 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

The map will be Strike at Kirkland. Taking place in an abandoned Costco warehouse
Hmm interesting, i live by a city called Kirkland and sure enough there is a Costco there... I wonder if it will be like that?

I hope they finally fix these damn crashing bugs. I didnt play beta so im not sure what exactly the camo was like but i heard it was more useful so that is awesome. they better not nerf anything though, the reast of the game is perfect how it is.
hehe, deleting your post eh? I'll quote it for the rest to see
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6750|Chicago.
XD
Hurricane
Banned

liquidat0r wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

The map will be Strike at Kirkland. Taking place in an abandoned Costco warehouse
Hmm interesting, i live by a city called Kirkland and sure enough there is a Costco there... I wonder if it will be like that?

I hope they finally fix these damn crashing bugs. I didnt play beta so im not sure what exactly the camo was like but i heard it was more useful so that is awesome. they better not nerf anything though, the reast of the game is perfect how it is.
bahahah
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6739

liquidat0r wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

how did you quote it before he deleated it, and knew he was deleating it? Psychic?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK

SnobbyBoss wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Kamikaze17 wrote:

how did you quote it before he deleated it, and knew he was deleating it? Psychic?
... he deleted it and then i quoted it. I can see deleted posts.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6808|Marathon, Florida Keys
O Rly! Streak At Karlkarwnd
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6636|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Oh nos
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6662|under there hayousaidunderwear
good effort?
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6748|Mark it zero.

liquidat0r wrote:

SnobbyBoss wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

... he deleted it and then i quoted it. I can see deleted posts.
lol at first i thought it was real but then i realised... so i deleted it. haha im retarded?
Fadediesel
+15|6415|Emmaus, Pennsylvania
/phail
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6480|Purdue

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Because it takes place in Africa and Europe, not the Middle East?
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6748|Mark it zero.

Goven wrote:

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Because it takes place in Africa and Europe, not the Middle East?
but they could make a map exactly like karkand and say it is a place in africa or europe...
Madhadda1
+270|6544|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
i give ea/dice 2 futuristic thumbs down

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard