I hate you.

You are a noob.

Therefore, I hate noobs.

It's logic, don't argue.
lol
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6656|United Kingdom
I dont hate noobs.... instead of hating them, i just try to help them with the game, as i remember what it was like when i first started.

Though i do hate people that continuously act like one, for example:
- Punish for tks when it was clearly an accident.
- Jump infront of moving jets just to make the person get negative score.
- Saying things like, "Wow! my team sucks, im havin to do everything myself."  when it is very obvious that the team is actually doing rather well and it is mostly him/her that sucks.
- And much more....
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6545|Search Whore killing fields
I eat shit like you for breakfast

I Eject noobs

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-10-25 15:52:05)

Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6606|Newfoundland, Canada
I love it when "noobs" go to blow up something like the UAV Trailer, they lay all 5 C4, they stand next to the trailer without moving, hit's the button and BOOM go flying 30 feet in the other direction...

The "Noobs" that take a Jet or Chopper or whatever vehicle it may be when I'm going for it Never makes me angry, I love watching them take off and most of the time, crash right there without even going 10 feet... it's so funny, and the reason I don't get mad is because I know that vehicle is going to re-spawn again anyway, so why be angry?... get it next time it spawns, if they do it again, continue the laughter!

The "Noobs" learn more and more every day about the game, it's always fun to laugh at their mistakes...

I don't like the ones that actually TRY to be a pain in the ass though... TKing you for a vehicle, running in front of your jet because they want it, ect... but for the "noobs" that are only trying to learn and play the game, all the power to them!... we were all those kind of "noobs" at some point, I remember a time when I'd do a victory dance after getting 1 kill in a round!!!

noobs after a while turn into good players, and hell who knows, a few months down the road, a person you once considered a noob could be your pilot helping you kick some serious ass in a chopper!... and his flying-skills all was developed from being a "noob" in the begining.

and of course I don't like the higher-ranked noobs! they kill me too much... LOL... J/k!!! :D

peace

Last edited by -=]V[-i-n-i-o-n=- (2006-10-25 16:12:08)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Studs
+5|6563|Denmark
i h8 noobs who complain about noobs.... HE   (i Dont Care)

Last edited by Studs (2006-10-25 16:19:09)

Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6516|Bournemouth, South England
Get over yourself, everyone starts playing the game from scratch at one point or another. However, in the sense of people racking 2 billion hours and still confusing med packs for grenades when trying to heal you... yes. Noobs suck.
reefl3x
+72|6410|United States
I dont hate them. We all gotta start somewhere, but they do tend to get on my nerves. Like when they get in the gunner seat in the chopper, I try to hold my patience but when they shoot the gun at a chopper or tank and not use tv missles it drives me nuts.

I welcome noobs, but I just hate it when they waste both my time and stats.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6750|London

I hate people who spell hate with a number.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6817|Marathon, Florida Keys
i hate noobs
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6545|Search Whore killing fields
I hate 12 year olds who follow EA games, Almost as much as I hate emos.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6499|Menlo Park, CA
I agree, someone who has played the game for hours, and still does "noob" shit, is a douche.

However fior those who just started, you've got to learn somewhere, so can cant fault people for doing lame brain shit!!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6745|Oxferd Ohire

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

I answered "yes and no" because "yes" i do hate noobs like you, but "no" i don't hate noobs who are just new to the game and haven't learned all the ropes yet.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6430|My room
I like teaching noobs. You get a fuzzy feeling inside when a P1C (private first class) kills a colonel using one of your tactics.
dquinner
+4|6503|Ireland

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

I hate the word noob. It's a retarded word.
So true what happened to good old fashioned name calling. Call them a retard, a fool, an idiot, stupid or whatever other relevant abusive term that pops into your head. The word noob along with all this 1337 and hax0r and other bullshit is just sad.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6419|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Ok for one: I hate noobs. Noobs are people with somewhat average scores that think they are the biggest and best out there, telling people how they should play and not doing that themselves. They will bitch, whine, and cry about anything that happens, hoping to get their way.
     I've only had to TK one of them up till now( he had a nice view of the undercarriage of my Hummer) but eventually, if they don't stop they will become extinct.

Newbs, on the other hand, are cool people that, if taught correctly, might just own your ass in the future. I love the feeling of helping him win his first few rounds with a good team, especially when you can talk with em over VOIP. Oh, and by the way, adult noobs aren't that uncommon. It isn't just us teens who can't play.

Anyway, give the newbs a chance.
As for noobs, "Get em' boys."
arnica
+18|6688|Sydney

dalmar72 wrote:

SGT.Slayero wrote:

i h8 noobs!! i cant stand it when they whine and complane and just the things the noobs do grrrrr!! sooooooo freking anoying. whats your opinon?
Isn't that exactly what you are doing?
ROFL pwned ....
RamboFirstBloodPart2
+3|6418|Glasgow, UK
I am a n00b and proud of it, it takes skill to be a n00b lol
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6740|Germany, near Koblenz
To my mind too a noob is someone just new to the game (not yet trained) and I really don't care about that. Only thing to say is "Wellcome to our fantastic game!"

What I care about are teamkillers, people with bad language online, glitchers, cheaters, ... - and normally these assholes are not new to the game but have some big problems with their ego and everything else on the world.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6832|St. Louis, MO
The term NOOB is for dorks and retards.Nothing wrong with new players.Especially when their on the other team.

Last edited by YoBabysDaddy (2006-10-26 01:22:38)

Flakturnal
+21|6450|Perth,WA
My god, it is such a stupid word.
I have never used it and as far as being called one... Nothing would mean less to me.
Its a made up word that means nothing. Why not just call them fuckheads or something? at least it would mean something.
There's nothing wrong with being crap at a game. If it affects your time then don't let it.
learn to swear people!
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6588|England
I cant understand why the guy in the OP is calling everyone n4p apart from himself

Last edited by Knight`UK (2006-10-26 02:30:52)

Mr.Pieeater
+116|6632|Cherry Pie
Everyone was a noob at one time.  Its stupid to hate them considering that it was you.  Its not like you just jumped into BF2 and were a pro.  You probably still aren't a pro now...
Gryphen_au
+5|6487
Hey they are easy targets

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard