Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6694|UK
^^ Well, all they do is either whore the support unlocks or they whore the titan guns, fucking noobs.

Do you agree?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6533|Valhalla
No I don’t agree, hell, they paid for the game they can play it any way they want...
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
Whats a high rank sam?

And accept my invitation on 2142.
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6597|S.C.
are you jealous. i sure am!!
Dumb statpadders!!
Lt_Rapt0r
+10|6422
What do you mean by high ranked?

I am Chief Petty Officer Silver, 300 points away from Gold (10,100 points) The support Kit was my first unlock Kit, so YES I did use it in the beginnig, but i later got Recon (assault riffle), and I am currently playing as Assault with the Voss.... so no I am not a support whore, nor am i a titan gun whore...
jordanmillward_1
+11|6403

Samtheman53 wrote:

^^ Well, all they do is either whore the support unlocks or they whore the titan guns, fucking noobs.

Do you agree?
You make about as much sense as a chocolate teapot.

People can play however they want. If you don't like it, play on another server.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6694|UK
fine, it just takes no skill for a little thing to do all the shooting for you or to point and click wen ur in the titan
LionEyez
+4|6619
People with high ranks generally have spend more time in the game. That's the real difference between me and "high rankers", and I think its fair.

The longer you play, the more veterancy you get, right. Generally speaking, you learn from your mistakes and learn what works and what doesn't in the world of 2142
Lt_Rapt0r
+10|6422
It just seems to me like you have gotten you ass handed to you too many times by a little robot... lol

Suggestion: Run up and jump towards the sentry... for some reason it dosent like that... if you are too close it cant shoot....

DISCLAIMER: You WILL get shoot, but hopefully you wont die, I found out that works for me... so give it a shoot
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6532|Denmizzark!!
The sentrys suck.. Ive only been killed by it once..
Lt_Rapt0r
+10|6422

LionEyez wrote:

People with high ranks generally have spend more time in the game. That's the real difference between me and "high rankers", and I think its fair.

The longer you play, the more veterancy you get, right. Generally speaking, you learn from your mistakes and learn what works and what doesn't in the world of 2142
CORRECT!!!!

and we have a winner!!!

for comparisons sake:

SimonMoon 55Hours: 27K points
ME: 25Hours : 10K points

seems pretty simple... he has played alot more than me, there fore has more points
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6590|Your attic
Ermm...

I disagree, I consider myself a high rank (1st Lt Gold) and I play infantry/conquest more than anything.

Although you do see more high rankers in Titan mode.
LionEyez
+4|6619
Hm, well I dont think you can consider someone a noob for using titan guns, any engineer can destroy em, any air defense turrert and any gunship pilot with half a brain.

As for those people who think the best way to deliver a full air transport to an enemy titan by flying really high...well they had it coming to em, right?

So even supposing someone spends most of their time on the titan, he isnt any less worthy of his rank. In fact i get annoyed when there's no-one defending the titan at all.

As long as nobody is stats-padding or exploiting, they can whore whatever they want for their precious points.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6467
SimonMoon>Volx

Simon dosn't use monement exploits.
duffmancometh
+5|6488|Boca Raton, FL

Samtheman53 wrote:

fine, it just takes no skill for a little thing to do all the shooting for you or to point and click wen ur in the titan
Oh, you're one of those guys who doesn't point and click to shoot.  Cool!!
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6721|Eastern PA
I'm just amazed that there are people with 10k+ points at this juncture.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6579|England

Lt_Rapt0r wrote:

What do you mean by high ranked?

I am Chief Petty Officer Silver, 300 points away from Gold (10,100 points) The support Kit was my first unlock Kit, so YES I did use it in the beginnig, but i later got Recon (assault riffle), and I am currently playing as Assault with the Voss.... so no I am not a support whore, nor am i a titan gun whore...
10,100 points in a week wtf you on ?? thats like 20,200 points for bf2 how they hell are you guys earning them so quick ??

i earn about 1-1.5 k on bf2 in a 6 hour session no whoreing of any vechiles and spreading the kits like assault/enginner/spec ops to get my hours in .and when i play bf2142 i earn about 3/4 hundred in a 4-5 hour session i just cant see how you can do it .

I know how to teamplay and iam not a nub by any means i just cant put in the hours like you guys .plus iam trying to get the 90 k on bf2 for cappy rank .
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6760|Internet!
We talking career points? Or regular points? 10,000 career points in a week isn't that bad. 10,000 regular points is a lot of work.
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6734|Houston, TX
Not really, even if they are whoring that is fine. Do what your good at. I prefer sniping but, that's because I'm lazy. j/k
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6593|Iceland
Simon needs to go out of his house.
MDKThePriest
+6|6561
I love how people don't understand that kills and everything may only be 1 point but you still get so many other points and bonuses from pins, badges, etc. Also squad member assist points, squad leader order vacinity points, commander bonuses etc etc etc. YOU GET MORE POINTS IN 2142 nub
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6634|South Jersey
Whoa, it's so weird not seeing so many damn topics in BF2-Chatter
Master*
Banned
+416|6494|United States

Samtheman53 wrote:

Do you agree?
please oh please dont whine, thats why BF2 fucked up, people whining about bieng killed or someones advantage over them then it gets nerfed and then the game sucks for everyone.

Last edited by Masterstyle (2006-10-25 11:55:02)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6579|England

MDKThePriest wrote:

I love how people don't understand that kills and everything may only be 1 point but you still get so many other points and bonuses from pins, badges, etc. Also squad member assist points, squad leader order vacinity points, commander bonuses etc etc etc. YOU GET MORE POINTS IN 2142 nub
No shit sherlock but 10.100 points in a week is a awesome amount to get .I know very well about how to earn the points you fucking idiot .Whos the n00b now prick fuck off .

I was simply stating how the fook people earn them so quick in a week and with only 25 hours game play spaz read my post again you n00b and think before you flame fucking idiot.
LionEyez
+4|6619
Oh, its possible. Especially if you get kill streaks near the Squad order/onboard Titan. I've had the game since wednesday (3min disconnect thing that whole day) and I now have about 7500 points. Now I've had to work and go to school a couple of days too, so, really...points depend on how good of a squad/squad leader you have and your own personal skills.

No idea how many hours Ive played though

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard