Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6805
http://bf2s.com/player/44925574/

This dude is the only guy with a chance considering his play time
RME_JICO
Olaf, Berserker...
+3|6744|Here
It would be cool to see people play without stat padding too.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6747|The Netherlands
insane he has over 1500 hours of play
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6765|NRW,Germany
Insane he only has 3 hours in ground defense. Ok it´s not insane it´s just normal as nobody would spend time in ground defense if not necessary...
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6754

I formally congratulate the BF2S community for not going psycho-paparazzi-interrogative style on the topic starter.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6780|Singapore

No chance really. Too many hours in too many different thigns.

*ties blazin to a chair*
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6735

Coolbeano wrote:

I formally congratulate the BF2S community for not going psycho-paparazzi-interrogative style on the topic starter.
I do as well. 

Either way:  You'd have to play for...

100h as Spec Ops
100h as Medic
100h as Engineer
100h as Assault
100h as Sniper
100h as Support
100h as Anti-Tank
60h as Ground Defense
100h as Air Defense
400h as Armor
300h as Aviator
400h as Helicopter
150h as Transport
100h as Commander

(This is the bare minimum, as I doubt you'll have 30,000 heli kills, even after 400h, etc. etc.)

OR

A MINIMUM playtime of 1510 hours.  That's ONLY if you play each segment of armor (for 400 h) as 4 different classes for those 100h, aviator as the other 3 classes, 100h as commander in a transport, etc.

Even then, it's pretty much impossible to get all gold even AFTER all the time requirements.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6836|United Kingdom
im working on it maybe sometime next year if i dont bother with sf and all their additions...
i have all veterans (silver though )
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6839|-
You are NOT BlaZiN. Stop posting as such.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6738|The United Center
http://bf2s.com/player/inc|loki/

well he has the sharpshooter medal...but he still has some silver and bronze badges.
WhiteBoy88
+0|6751|The Hairy Mole On Earth's Ass
Yeah, but you only need the expert combats to get sharpshooter.

I'm not one to tell people what to do with their lives, but I'm just going to say this:
The sun is very nice.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6747|The Netherlands

ThomasMorgan wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/inc|loki/

well he has the sharpshooter medal...but he still has some silver and bronze badges.
you don't need all gold only the ones for kits, knife and pistol
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6734|Reality

RedFiercare wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

I do as well. 

Either way:  You'd have to play for...

100h as Spec Ops
100h as Medic
100h as Engineer
100h as Assault
100h as Sniper
100h as Support
100h as Anti-Tank
60h as Ground Defense
100h as Air Defense
400h as Armor
300h as Aviator
400h as Helicopter
150h as Transport
100h as Commander

(This is the bare minimum, as I doubt you'll have 30,000 heli kills, even after 400h, etc. etc.)

OR

A MINIMUM playtime of 1510 hours.  That's ONLY if you play each segment of armor (for 400 h) as 4 different classes for those 100h, aviator as the other 3 classes, 100h as commander in a transport, etc.

Even then, it's pretty much impossible to get all gold even AFTER all the time requirements.
If you play as Commander (Medic) and sit at TOW or AA or in transport you get time for all 3. So if Max_power as smart enough he could also have had his time in for ground defense and transport.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
himonnomih
+0|6758
blazin.uk how old are you if i may ask???
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6778|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
It's not Blazin
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6756|Dallas
I really don't think that is the real Blazin.uk.  More than likely a ten year old wanting attention.
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6800|USA, IL
WTH IS THE GUY IN THE SECIND post doing ??!!!?!!! he has the 2 EASIEST medals to get with all time completed... freaking moron.... he could easily have it.

And you dont need ALL expert for that one medal that requires  all expert, just the basic experts not those gay ones.

And RME-Jico what do you mean by stat padding?  From my experiences in the game there really isnt anything considered stat padding except co-opting (Playing with others that intentionally give you points.) 
My train of thought on why "base raping" and "spawn camping" arent stat padding is because they are a tactical part of the game, in order to protect your bases from te enemy you have to keep them comtained in thiers by all means!!! Agree or not thats a good a$$ point... any way... my 2$

Last edited by MurrayP (2005-11-20 12:43:03)

Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6836|United Kingdom
stat padding as in not helping team - going into corner of map and knife - revive, that kinda crap. and damaging vehicles and repairing them without helping the team (and so on)

anything else goes
deject
Got His War On
+37|6765|Golden, CO
The person who does get all the "golden medals" should get a golden shower as a reward.
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6805|englewood FL.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

You are NOT BlaZiN. Stop posting as such.
lol i was like wtf...hes posten here???  hes gunna get ripped to pieces!! lmao
Dilligas
+6|6773

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

I can say that someone should do the math on how many hours he has played each day to now....when does the bitch find time to even take a crap?
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6778|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'

Dilligas wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

I can say that someone should do the math on how many hours he has played each day to now....when does the bitch find time to even take a crap?
Username:      Sgt_MaxPower
Userrank:     Sergeant Major
Tracked since:     27.06.2005 (146 days)
Total time played:     1595.76 hours (10.93 hrs. per day)
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6799
Oh come on, how often has this been mentioned here? It's most likely that people like MaxPower share their accounts. The only other option would be that he's in a jail with very friendly guards who allow him to use a pc...
Ryle
+1|6743|Seattle
Raxor is the first person iv seen without a bronze badge... he has all sliver/gold. pretty neat!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard