naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6722|Southampton, UK

Echo wrote:

It was difficult to get the server started last night but after we got the game started, i got my first gold star while commanding. I also got a basic command badge and i knifed my first brigadier general. Good games everyone and thanks for joining my squad.
Becoming more and more skilled with a knife each day arn't you Echo?
Started off with "lol, Knife kill"
Now its "Knified a brigadier general"

Let's hope you don't morph into Trentnorris...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6899|The Hague, Netherlands

"hi"
> "hi"
"guess who I knifed?"
> "dunno"
"some general in 2142"
> "k"

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6722|Southampton, UK

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

"hi"
> "hi"
"guess who I knifed?"
> "dunno"
"some general in 2142"
> "k"

Here that way too often.
Well i used to

Last edited by Knightnifer (2007-03-03 06:31:28)

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6904|Topside

I knifed a private once and I was so proud afterwards.
EDIT:[sarcasm]

Last edited by Negerkungen (2007-03-03 10:19:06)

Echo
WOoKie
+383|6881|The Netherlands

Knightnifer wrote:

Echo wrote:

It was difficult to get the server started last night but after we got the game started, i got my first gold star while commanding. I also got a basic command badge and i knifed my first brigadier general. Good games everyone and thanks for joining my squad.
Becoming more and more skilled with a knife each day arn't you Echo?
Started off with "lol, Knife kill"
Now its "Knified a brigadier general"

Let's hope you don't morph into Trentnorris...
Nah, i knifed this guy last night and he popped up on top of my taglist, thats all.
Hallvard
+262|6683|North Norway

Just played some rounds on the server... in teh start the teams were extrememly unbalanced (our team sucked) but in the end they got better

I'm now a https://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/images/Ranks/rank21.png
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6889|Germany

We should only allow players with a brain on our server. We could have banned at least 40% of our team for being extremely stupid. I've never seen such a bad team.
Got promoted to whatever (that thing you need 50500 points for) during one of that rounds, did not really notice because i was too angry
Echo
WOoKie

kmjnhb wrote:

Just played some rounds on the server... in teh start the teams were extrememly unbalanced (our team sucked) but in the end they got better

I'm now a http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … rank21.png
Lol, i almost made it to your club. Only 48 points away from https://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/images/Ranks/rank20.png.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6871|Sweden

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

We should only allow players with a brain on our server. We could have banned at least 40% of our team for being extremely stupid. I've never seen such a bad team.
Got promoted to whatever (that thing you need 50500 points for) during one of that rounds, did not really notice because i was too angry
ยง

Had if possible a worse experience the only 2 rounds i played today, was on Berlin as EU was trying to hold of sneakers on both the right and left flank like a madman ( the entire team was trying to baserape PAC spawn ) ended with me and 2 guys more on my team trying to defend while the whole enemy team raped us from behind checked the map then and our entire team was in the PAC base good game needless to say they outcapped us.
Echo
WOoKie

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Yea last night we got our asses kicked, our team was just rubbish. At one point after 5 minutes into a new round, we only had 2 flags left and got no support from our commander. I checked and the commander had already resigned. I took over and tried to give my team some proper support. We ended up being totally surrounded at the central camp and we defended that til the end of the round which we lost. Later in the evening things got a bit better when more people joined ts. 

Anyways you win some, you loose some, only part of playing a game. If we'd always win, it wouldnt be as much fun. In other words, getting our ass kicked every now and again is a good thing.
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6904|Topside

Echo wrote:

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

In other words, getting our ass kicked every now and again is a good thing.
Well if that's how you feel I'd be glad to kick your ass,I mean what's friends for right.
Echo
WOoKie

Negerkungen wrote:

Echo wrote:

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

In other words, getting our ass kicked every now and again is a good thing.
Well if that's how you feel I'd be glad to kick your ass,I mean what's friends for right.
You re more then welcome to come and kick my ass. I havent seen you on the server in a while tho matey.
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6889|Germany

only 4000 points more to go and I'm a general... time for a new game
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

don't play for ranks, play for the game
Mike<Eagle23>
+359|6889|Germany

Then i should stop now...
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Then i should stop now...
no you shoudn't !
Frotz
+15|6691|Sweden

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Heh, I got promoted to general today

I'm gonna keep playing, found 2142 to be more fun than bf2, also that I'm better without the factor of "ancient enraged random aim of doom" I suffered from in bf2.

Also I'll be getting a new graphics card by the end of this month, it'll be a lot more fun playing as the game won't be repulsive to look at, yay!
Echo
WOoKie
I m starting to enjoy being a sl. My last unlock was the beacon but i m still trying to find out where to put it so its close to a flag and not being found to easely. Its about finding the good spots i guess. Last night 1 time i put it somewhere and you couldnt spawn on it. A couple of times i used active camo to get a beacon up near flags on cerbere landing and we even got their command center and held it for the rest of the round. Btw i was kicking as with the zeller last night. I got 22 kills and 4 deaths in one round using the zeller. I got an infiltrator pin and a basic squad leader badge btw.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6630

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Come back to BF2 then, you are no where near General there.

And Echo, I don't really even think about where I put my beacons... Just a bit off from usual paths of enemies. Most players don't even think about those kind of things because they are too concetrated to get more points. Though when you have some thinking enemies you need to be more creative.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6904|Topside

I never think,I just kill'em all.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6630

Negerkungen wrote:

Yeah well... We knew that already. Tactics are over-rated, right?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6904|Topside

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

Yeah well... We knew that already. Tactics are over-rated, right?
Extremely.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6911

Echo wrote:

I m starting to enjoy being a sl. My last unlock was the beacon but i m still trying to find out where to put it so its close to a flag and not being found to easely. Its about finding the good spots i guess. Last night 1 time i put it somewhere and you couldnt spawn on it. A couple of times i used active camo to get a beacon up near flags on cerbere landing and we even got their command center and held it for the rest of the round. Btw i was kicking as with the zeller last night. I got 22 kills and 4 deaths in one round using the zeller. I got an infiltrator pin and a basic squad leader badge btw.
you were doing good last night Echo, would have liked it more if I could have played more but wanted to sit the g/f and the cat.

One tip though for you Echo, is to give Attack or Defend orders more. A lot of the times last night you were giving Move orders, but when you give attack of defend, you whole squad gets extra points for killing enemy soldiers within the radius of the attack/defend symbol.
Hallvard
+262|6683|North Norway

yea, and we get field upgrades...
Echo
WOoKie

theDude5B wrote:

you were doing good last night Echo, would have liked it more if I could have played more but wanted to sit the g/f and the cat.

One tip though for you Echo, is to give Attack or Defend orders more. A lot of the times last night you were giving Move orders, but when you give attack of defend, you whole squad gets extra points for killing enemy soldiers within the radius of the attack/defend symbol.
How do you do that, if i go to tab, i can only order people to 'move to that location'. There's not a defend or attack option.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard