Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6462|Belgium

Gillenator wrote:

Doperwt. wrote:

Sl4y3r wrote:

nope, look at the topic title!
sorry my glorious leader.
By the way, Dopey! I cannot see your sig!
Playing tonight by the way?
I know, photobucket bandwith exceeded. need to reget the sig by alpha.  I think so, what time would you be playing?
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6462|Evilsville
Don't know yet. Probably between 17.15-19.00 and 20.00 till...
Doperwt.
+80|6462|Belgium

Gillenator wrote:

Don't know yet. Probably between 17.15-19.00 and 20.00 till...
will be there, now I going to study belastingrecht again. it totally sucks :S
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6878|Nårvei

Would that be a Spanish or Italian Chorizo Dude ?

And yes, Slayer is jealous cause he could never satisfy anyone else but Negerkungen and he is now married
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6796|Germany

Gillenator wrote:

Damned! I want to go home and play BF2142!
Still 1 hour of work to go..
Work? Come on, you are kidding us... Or do you consider posting here as work?
Varegg
+2,206|6878|Nårvei

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Gillenator wrote:

Damned! I want to go home and play BF2142!
Still 1 hour of work to go..
Work? Come on, you are kidding us... Or do you consider posting here as work?
I usually get 1$ pr post from Chuy, dont you ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6824|Hell, p.o box 666

that makes a total of 2557 for you
Varegg
+2,206|6878|Nårvei

Sl4y3r wrote:

that makes a total of 2557 for you
Cool, can you wire it to me and then you can get it back from Chuy ?

(not sure he falls for that one)
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6806|The Hague, Netherlands

hehe, brother's first day on the field (yesterday was just some screwing) and what did he get

Purple Heart .....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6462|Evilsville

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

hehe, brother's first day on the field (yesterday was just some screwing) and what did he get

Purple Heart .....
Haha!
What's his ingame name? Then we all can add him.. :p
OmniDeath
~
+726|6712

since when did alpha get any good?

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/Omni_Death/BF21422007-02-0610-30-34-46.jpg

im out for a few weeks and i come back to this...

edit: granted he was in a walker half the game

Last edited by Omnideath (2007-02-06 07:56:05)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6536

Omnideath wrote:

since when did alpha get any good?

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/O … -34-46.jpg

im out for a few weeks and i come back to this...

edit: granted he was in a walker half the game
Since when was Alpha not good?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Hallvard
+262|6590|North Norway

Doperwt. wrote:

it was in the netherlands, but in belgium it is 120 if not mentioned otherwise. so most of the time it is 100
haha, you guys would die if you ever tried to drive at the cost of North-Norway (probably in the south aswell) the max speed limit here is 80 and a lot of places it's 50
Doperwt.
+80|6462|Belgium

well, here it isn't covert in ice whole winter, so it is a little bit more safe.  but 100 4 lanes wide over the a16. almst noone else. it asks for pedal to the medal.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

some good rounds, tho the teams could have been a bit more balanced skill wise.... but team were even number wise.. so switching those 2 rounds wasn't that easy.....

30/0
29/0

before I crashed, walker ftw, tho I'm usually not in the walker........ but I guess you guys won't believe me
Hallvard
+262|6590|North Norway

It's easy to own in the walker if there are few people on the other team and their only engi is the commander

great rounds tonight! now I just need 200 points for promotion

Last edited by kmjnhb (2007-02-06 15:06:45)

Varegg
+2,206|6878|Nårvei

As always being on the BF2s team is good and as always being on the other team sucks - think Goldmans old visdom about even teams splitting the regulars more actively still applies !

All the times i`ve played the Eu server it have been like this and that kinda disapoints me a little !
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6818
I did try to switch on many occasion but couldnt. Eventually you managed to swtich to our team and then I got disconnected. When I joined back in i was still in the BF2s team but decided to switch to the other team near the end of the first round of Belgrade. Then madmurre switched also and gvers joined. So it was the three of us and some noobs vrs Varegg, Mike, Winegum, Panzer, Hallvard, zender and Jahman!

there were still fun rounds though as I made some new enemies among the BF2s guys!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

kmjnhb wrote:

It's easy to own in the walker if there are few people on the other team and their only engi is the commander

great rounds tonight! now I just need 200 points for promotion
heey, heey, you must know how I held myself back that first round, trying to give you guys a change, I even camped toll station for some time, just to let you guys have harbour.....

+ I was up against your walker 3 times that round
Varegg
+2,206|6878|Nårvei

theDude5B wrote:

there were still fun rounds though as I made some new enemies among the BF2s guys!
You sure did you scottish bastard with your fu**ing rdx
Hallvard
+262|6590|North Norway

yea, we should definatly try to balance the teams... those first rounds where it was me and Varegg and some noobs against a team full of [BF2s] people and a guy who kept attacking uncaps was not fun

the team we had on the second round of Gibraltar didn't have a chance... and it didn't help that you guys got both walkers

then Varegg switched and after a while I managed to switch aswell.. but when I did so I seriously tought about switching back... because I refuse to surround a uncap if it's the only flag left and rape anything that moves.... and it was just boring after a while playing around on top of the monorail-thingie... then dude switched and madmurre and it was fun again

@Dude: remember that your cammo makes sounds when you use it and a very loud sound when you turn it off to place some rdx at the back of a APC

@Alpha: I only had the walker once.. and then I got blown away by rdx before you could even hit me once... If that damned rdx hadn't been there I would have destroyed your walker and your team would have been that one that got raped

Last edited by kmjnhb (2007-02-07 02:06:12)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6818
I thought you were just getting lucky by backing into me!

Panzer also ran me over a few times as I tried to stick RDX on his APC. Was fun!

@varegg, yeah I did stop crashing RDX cars into your teams armour for a while because I knew it would be getting annoying. Even though it is not against the ROE or whatever, I still think that it is a shit tactic.
Doperwt.
+80|6462|Belgium

kmjnhb wrote:

yea, we should definatly try to balance the teams... those first rounds where it was me and Varegg and some noobs against a team full of [BF2s] people and a guy who kept attacking uncaps was not fun

the team we had on the second round of Gibraltar didn't have a chance... and it didn't help that you guys got both walkers

then Varegg switched and after a while I managed to switch aswell.. but when I did so I seriously tought about switching back... because I refuse to surround a uncap if it's the only flag left and rape anything that moves.... and it was just boring after a while playing around on top of the monorail-thingie... then dude switched and madmurre and it was fun again

@Dude: remember that your cammo makes sounds when you use it and a very loud sound when you turn it off to place some rdx at the back of a APC

@Alpha: I only had the walker once.. and then I got blown away by rdx before you could even hit me once... If that damned rdx hadn't been there I would have destroyed your walker and your team would have been that one that got raped
that rdx was mine. I was hoping for the buggy to race that point. but you vcame first, so you got blown away. the advantage is that we had great teamwork and all high ranks .
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6740|The Real World

I had fun on Belgrade but when I joined  theDude and madmurre were on my team.

So if we all think balance is the way to go. The question is when do we need to start balancing i.e more than 1 full BF2s squad and if everyone is in agreement can and will the mods enforce this.

I personally think it is good to try to balance the teams as it make for a better game it can be boring being owned or owning if the game is one sided.
Varegg
+2,206|6878|Nårvei

theDude5B wrote:

@varegg, yeah I did stop crashing RDX cars into your teams armour for a while because I knew it would be getting annoying. Even though it is not against the ROE or whatever, I still think that it is a shit tactic.
I never mind jihads cause i often use it myself, but when everytime i died it said Dude[rdx]Varegg and not only from jihads

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard