DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6595|Doncaster, UK

Sl4y3r wrote:

grandpa
Not yet, thank fuck, and if my 15 year old son comes home to tell me different I'll lynch him
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6805|Hell, p.o box 666

he he, I betcha will
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6830

happy birthday fruityloppy!

let's move this to the member section
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6595|Doncaster, UK

superfly_cox wrote:

happy birthday fruityloppy!

let's move this to the member section
Cheers Supe, sorry for taking the thread off topic.
Slayer
---hates you

Damn it, just noticed it! You birthday guys derailed this topic! Prepare to get banned!!!
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6830

you can't ban somebody on their birthday.  it is against the principles of righteousness!!!

hmm...am i still off topic?  i guess i myself have just broken a principle of righteousness
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6443|Belgium

pls slayer one more time. happy birthday doc. as my present to you, you me knife me once .
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6595|Doncaster, UK
Pfft, with my knifing skills I think I'll give it a miss. SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH, Ahh fuck it, DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA

Now, back on topic.
Doperwt.
+80|6443|Belgium

I got my bronze conquest commander badge I was working on that for so long:). Now time for the silver and gold.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6890|Cologne, Germany

happy b-day to both of you

had some very good games last night, even though we lost some rounds. we owned the enemy team on Gibralter though, rushing them as attackers and stopping them as defenders. Schussie and Slayi in the walker ftw...

I had to leave early, female unit reported in and demanded attention.

I won't play much over the weekend. Highschool reunion tonight ( this means lots of evil beers ), G/F-related activities on saturday and sunday. Maybe I can slip in some games sunday evening.

cheers,
B.

btw, last night was the first time I actually felt the game was somehow "structured", with co-ordinated efforts by boths teams, and well organized squad play. Way to go

and I love these lollermines. So cool
Doperwt.
+80|6443|Belgium

B.Schuss wrote:

happy b-day to both of you

had some very good games last night, even though we lost some rounds. we owned the enemy team on Gibralter though, rushing them as attackers and stopping them as defenders. Schussie and Slayi in the walker ftw...

I had to leave early, female unit reported in and demanded attention.

I won't play much over the weekend. Highschool reunion tonight ( this means lots of evil beers ), G/F-related activities on saturday and sunday. Maybe I can slip in some games sunday evening.

cheers,
B.

btw, last night was the first time I actually felt the game was somehow "structured", with co-ordinated efforts by boths teams, and well organized squad play. Way to go

and I love these lollermines. So cool
extremely funny when people try to get away from them, eseccially in a full transportchopper:P you see them go BOOM in the air
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6672|EU

Where can I spam now when you closed BF2 EU beers section?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6799
just spam here like the rest!
Slayer
---hates you

legionair
back to i-life
+336|6672|EU

theDude5B wrote:

just spam here like the rest!
I like that!

Sl4y3r wrote:

@Legio: here, spam galore!!!
ehm.. it is 2crap2 chatter, nobody cares BF2 anymore, I guess me and teddy..jimmy will ask Chuy to make some subforum for all renegades from BF2... muhahaha
Shit, I am feeling like ghost now, when the only person I can talk to is my ... eh.. no one. I guess I will get drunk today, nice evening guys and sorry for spam, feel free to delete.

*goes for some evil beers*
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6777|Germany

slayer, your death on Gibraltar was a precious one, gave me a promotion, the veteran assault badge, the soldier merit ribbon and a combat efficiency pin
Including everything I got over 650 points in that round

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2006-12-15 12:35:29)

Hallvard
+262|6571|North Norway

had a few fun rounds on the server just now..
but what I don't like is when you're a squadleader and you and you're squad are totally pinned down by the enemy and if you try to move away from cower you manage to kill maybe one or 2 people before you get killed and then when your team loose 0-2 you hear on teamspeak: "We could have won if Hallvard and Gvers had pushed more towards harbour"...
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6721|The Real World

kmjnhb wrote:

but what I don't like is when you're a squadleader and you and you're squad are totally pinned down by the enemy and if you try to move away from cower you manage to kill maybe one or 2 people before you get killed and then when your team loose 0-2 you hear on teamspeak: "We could have won if Hallvard and Gvers had pushed more towards harbour"...
Well it was followed by we don't blame our own here never . Surely if that was what the squad wanted someone could have suggested it on teamspeak? I enjoyed the games last night an took it with a pinch of salt. Sometime when something is said in frustration it's the best thing to do. We were all disappointed at losing 0-2.
trentnorris
Scar 11 whore
+22|6704

kmjnhb wrote:

ok mr. i think you need to wash your ears. i said if hallvard and gvers had pushed towards church instead of harbour. me and superfly where the only ones there. dont you think i had a pain in the ass killing everyone of em as they came after me. saved superfly one time there. had to almost go down the superflys crate to get more ammo for my rocket launcher every time.

im not the kind of guy who will go on a suicide mission on a flag where there like 15 guys there, oh actually i killed that many or more at the church flag at that time.

next time you let me squad lead on that map because i know what to do.

im not saying this as a offence against you and gvers.

but you guys did good at that time so.

remember we where at a almost draw at that round. 4-4 i think. but then we lost and superfly was like FUCK.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6698
ZOMG!!Tensions
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6691|The Netherlands

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

ZOMG!!Tensions
Wrong; Trentions!!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6698

eS^theB3brr wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

ZOMG!!Tensions
Wrong; Trentions!!
No
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6518

As there's church and harbor in same map I assume you are talking about Cerbere Landing... Easiest tactic for PAC is to take car to EU Base, cap that and defend there since usually EU team wants that flag back and keeps on attacking it. We have done this many times succesfully (though "some fucking noobs" want to steal the car all the time and drive around sight seeing...).
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6443|Evilsville
Hi guys!

I have a problem.
Some time ago, my pc had a little problem.
The so called overclocking has failed problem. Now by pressing F2 the pc is just working fine.
Now I've been playing BF2142. I got promoted. So I wanted to choose my unlock. But I couldn't pick anything. So I went to my BFHQ. And what the hell...
All my unlocks, medals, pins etc don't show up. My rank stays on private 0/40 points.
But ingame it shows me with my new rank and I can choose all the weapons I've unlocked.
Also my BF2142 stats on EA are updated ass wel.
What the f*ck is going on?
Perhaps I should reinstall the game or something?
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6691|The Netherlands
No, just wait and it will come. Sometimes it takes a bit longer to update.
Maybe if you login later this day, it will be there, or you just have to log into a
server, get one kill and voĆ­la.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard