NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6617

kmjnhb wrote:

you have to not play for quite some time... I made that acc right after my first but never used it at all and now I got 12 in away bonus... so almost from the release of 2142 and untill now is just 12 points... how long time would it take to get 100 points?
I depends on how you have done earlier when playing...
Still, no idea how it's calculated
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6886|The Hague, Netherlands

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

kmjnhb wrote:

you have to not play for quite some time... I made that acc right after my first but never used it at all and now I got 12 in away bonus... so almost from the release of 2142 and untill now is just 12 points... how long time would it take to get 100 points?
I will not play for a year = 100 points ! YAY !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6542|Belgium

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

kmjnhb wrote:

I will not play for a year = 100 points ! YAY !
I don't think thats it, because today I was squadleader and I got awaybonus. and I play everyday
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6790|The Netherlands
I believe it's calculated with your playtime/day. At least it should be because that's one of the things they're gonna fix with the new patch.
Hallvard
+262|6670|North Norway

some more great rounds today! I've found out that the Voss is very suitable for Gibraltar next to unlock is a mix of the support unlocks (or maybe the other assault part, I miss my rockets )
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6898
DO NOT UNLOCK THE GANZ!

just a bit of advice. It is one of the worst unlocks in Battlefield history. The basic support weapon is SO much better than the Ganz.

Definitely get the rocket attachment for the assault kit. Match that with the Voss on Gibraltar and you will dominate the map.
Hallvard
+262|6670|North Norway

The ganz is good when Defending I've unlocked it on my first acc... but with "a mix of the support unlocks" I mean the non-weapon unlocks.. like shield, advanced ammo hub, drone etc... I've found support to be a good kit to use when EU on Berlin
the_B3
+69|6790|The Netherlands
No unlocks needed, just an APC
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6904|United States of America
Ganz will rock your socks off. I love it, though hardly use it.
Doperwt.
+80|6542|Belgium

Miller wrote:

Ganz will rock your socks off. I love it, though hardly use it.
I'm up to my final tree and that is the ganz. So it is waiting till I can use it in squadbonus and then we'll see what it is worth. I'm not playing support that much.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6709|Southampton, UK

I need to unlcok the Zellar. Thought it was the EMP sniper rifle but found it and picked it up, and it wasn't it's brilliant!! Definately getting it.
Hallvard
+262|6670|North Norway

I've unlocked it because I liked it one time I picked it up... never really used it...
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6868|The Netherlands

Knightnifer wrote:

I need to unlcok the Zellar. Thought it was the EMP sniper rifle but found it and picked it up, and it wasn't it's brilliant!! Definately getting it.
I use the zeller all the time and if you have the time to use the 4x zoom, its a headshot, you cant miss.

The ss is made yesterday, its a 300+ meter kill and the bullet drop is pretty bad. Its the first long range shot i made and it took me a couple of shots to find out what the bullet drop was on a larger distance. Aim about 1,5 to 2 cm above the target at around 300m.

https://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7564/screen081ky1.th.png
The zeller is way better then the standard sniper rifles.

Btw i started a new account Evil_BeH to try out some unlocks.

Last edited by Echo (2006-12-11 03:15:02)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6898
so you got your Evil_BeH account back then?
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6542|Evilsville
Damn! In the past 2,5 weeks I only played for like 2 hours..Haha..
I never thought it would get this bad once I finally had a girlfriend.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6929

Echo wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

I use the zeller all the time and if you have the time to use the 4x zoom, its a headshot, you cant miss.

The ss is made yesterday, its a 300+ meter kill and the bullet drop is pretty bad. Its the first long range shot i made and it took me a couple of shots to find out what the bullet drop was on a larger distance. Aim about 1,5 to 2 cm above the target at around 300m.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7564 … ky1.th.png
The zeller is way better then the standard sniper rifles.

Btw i started a new account Evil_BeH to try out some unlocks.
Not sold on the zellar yet...I wrote this earlier.

superfly_cox wrote:

Ender2309 wrote:

eww...boycott the zeller...small scope, red scope, 3 round clip? give me a park or a morretti any day.
Seriously.

Sniping in 2142 is all about headshots and the zeller doesn't off you any advantage because of the small scope.  I could be wrong cause i'm just starting to get to know the zeller but in my opinion:

Park>Moretti>Zeller

Although I will say that I don't think that there is a bad sniper rifle out there cause once you get the zoom they all rock.  I like Park and Moretti more because zoomed in you get a larger field of vision and of course you get more shots.

I think that the reason people love the Zeller is that when you pick it up on the battlefield off a dead soldier, it has the zoom unlock and sometimes stabilizer so it may appear better.  However, the park or moretti with the zoom and stabilizer upgrades are just as good.

Your thoughts?
Been doing a bit of sniping lately and I haven't found the Zellar to be much better.  On the contrary I've found the smaller view scope to be kind of a pain.  Why do you guys think Zellar is better?
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6940
If you get a headshot, it doesn't matter which sniper rifle you use, it's a guaranteed kill.  So the question should be, which rifle is best at getting headshots?  Personally, I suffer from shakey hands - too much caffeine, I think - so I don't do so well with any rifle.

On the Ganz, I'm sold on the Bianchi and t'other one.  But for short range, I much prefer the Clark Shotgun.  It has the added bonus of an extra 10 points for 10 kills (close combat pin).
the_B3
+69|6790|The Netherlands
The Zellar;
+ more damage when hit on the body (it means more kill-assists if it's not a headshot or a kill if the player is already <100% health)
+ can destroy apm's, rdx and motionmines
- small scope
- just 3 rounds
- annoying orange/pink scope
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6898
As I have said to a few of you in TS, I still dont know the names of all the weapons, so will be refering to them by other names.

I am not too sure which sniper rifle I prefer. The unlock is good and sounds much better, but then again there is a less number of rounds in each clip. And as has been said before, a headshot is a headshot no matter which weapon. But I will probably use the Advanced sniper rifle more.

edit:

p.s. The sniper kit is now called the Recon kit, i think we can all agree on that, but yet in game if you spot someone with the recon kit, it says "Enemy sniper spotted" no matter if they have a sniper rifle or the carbine. Crappy coding? I think so.

Last edited by theDude5B (2006-12-11 05:00:57)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6617

I wouldn't use Zeller if I didn't have my Textures high, scope looks much better with high textures for some reason... If you have textures low you won't see shit trough that scope but with high you can see everything quite clearly.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6617

I wouldn't use Zeller if I didn't have my Textures high, scope looks much better with high textures for some reason... If you have textures low you won't see shit trough that scope but with high you can see everything quite clearly.

EDIT: Pic.

https://img89.imageshack.us/img89/965/screen039xq7.jpg

Last edited by NooBesT[FiN] (2006-12-11 05:53:02)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6886|The Hague, Netherlands

gotta love the recruit bug

I wanted to get my Gold Support Badge + Gold Resupply badge, joined a game but nooo got the recruit bug, played, got the bronze support badge(for the thirth time) and the good conduct ribbon(for the second time) + the green ribbon for the thirth time (what ever its called) again = +-550 points for shit,

quit, and went again, got the 2 gold badges = 2,000 points = Lieutenant Colonel Silver, and now only a few points away from Lieutenant Colonel Gold, gotta love the bugs !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6709|Southampton, UK

Damn you - Even With the 2142 bug you still manage to win.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6898
Damn you ALFIE!

You are moving away from my rank! although I only need another 20 points for next rank, plus still got loads of badges which I can get just now which will be about 3000 + points when I get them!
Doperwt.
+80|6542|Belgium

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

gotta love the recruit bug

I wanted to get my Gold Support Badge + Gold Resupply badge, joined a game but nooo got the recruit bug, played, got the bronze support badge(for the thirth time) and the good conduct ribbon(for the second time) + the green ribbon for the thirth time (what ever its called) again = +-550 points for shit,

quit, and went again, got the 2 gold badges = 2,000 points = Lieutenant Colonel Silver, and now only a few points away from Lieutenant Colonel Gold, gotta love the bugs !
Thats why I love that recruitebug:D. You can only win with it:p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard