+262|6671|North Norway

even tough you are pissed off, you shouldn't let it affect others
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6710|Southampton, UK

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

Teamwork sucks.
My new favourite quote... Must show this to Goldman.
Hard to tell sarcasm through a computer screen.
My mic is busted, a brand new one. And on the day of the competition...
Not funny.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6887|The Hague, Netherlands

Good teamwork just now Winegum, got a rank up + Vet SL badge

cérbere landing is heaven for SL's
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6899
only Vet SL Badge?!

man, i got that in my first week!

a tip for getting you expert SL badge. Place the becon on a titan in a good place and let your squad spawn on it. hopefully it will not get distroyed!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

well I had no clue how its was counted

that 1 round we had ones I got 200 SL points in 1 round but after that I haven't been SL at all, till just now.. so yeah I have to do it with vet
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6899
it just goes to show how good teamwork is in this game.

was playing Berlin yesterday with Echo, B3, and Brown_Cow. To begin with it was just me on one side and Echo on the other. It seems as though Berlin is the new karkand because both sides were just batteling it out over the one flag (kind of like the Hotel in karkand). The side defending were just doing their job, but my team were not even bothered about trying to take anymore flags.

So it was good when Echo switched sides, then B3 and Brown_Cow joined because i was able to form a nice 4 man squad. We then managed to push through the enemy lines working together and managed to take the Square. I think we might have even taken the Outpost also.

The game is soooooooo much more fun when people work together in a squad and take flags.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

yeah I played with you yesterday also Berlin, you on the enemy team,

I was the APC first gunner, the whole APC was full and we were kicking ass..(defending first flag)...+ standing in a great spot, took down a lot had something like 60/3 till me connection got screwed up, but I think Gibraltar is the new karkand, Cerbere Landing something like Sharqi and Berlin more like Mashtuur
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6789|Manchester UK

theDude5B wrote:

only Vet SL Badge?!

man, i got that in my first week!

a tip for getting you expert SL badge. Place the becon on a titan in a good place and let your squad spawn on it. hopefully it will not get distroyed!
what dude said. i got loads of spawns this way also place attack or defend the titan and lots of squad leader points.
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6789|Manchester UK

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

yeah I played with you yesterday also Berlin, you on the enemy team,

I was the APC first gunner, the whole APC was full and we were kicking ass..(defending first flag)...+ standing in a great spot, took down a lot had something like 60/3 till me connection got screwed up, but I think Gibraltar is the new karkand, Cerbere Landing something like Sharqi and Berlin more like Mashtuur
I like gibraltar but i cant play tunis harbour, its just like karkand spawn death spawn death kill death ect ect.
Im starting to play titan more now, its allote more fun.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

well just now there are too many screw ups with titan mode for me, but they said they would be resolved with the new patch so lets see
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6789|Manchester UK

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

well just now there are too many screw ups with titan mode for me, but they said they would be resolved with the new patch so lets see
hope so, It ticks me of when commanders both move the titans togethe creating loads of lag also you cant take of becouse you are being camped with the enemy titan AA, but i think in the new patch once the shields are down the titans cant be moved

P.S: cant come on T.S for now makes connection problems every 5 secs, cant find the problem.

Last edited by -EcS-Blade (2006-11-14 14:54:26)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6899
I just dont get why the commander moves the titans anyway. What does it achieve?

Fair enough his team can get onto the enemy titan easier when attacking, but then the enemy can also get onto your titan to attack it. So it sort of cancels the positives out.

I think titan mode is a lot more fun when the two titans are far apart, then you have to work together to reach the enemy titan and board it. It is a lot more fun attacking with an APC or transport ship rather than just air dropping from the titan all the time.
naightknifar
Served and Out

I've only just got over 100 SL points
Never get a chance to go SL lol....
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6543|Belgium

theDude5B wrote:

I just dont get why the commander moves the titans anyway. What does it achieve?

Fair enough his team can get onto the enemy titan easier when attacking, but then the enemy can also get onto your titan to attack it. So it sort of cancels the positives out.

I think titan mode is a lot more fun when the two titans are far apart, then you have to work together to reach the enemy titan and board it. It is a lot more fun attacking with an APC or transport ship rather than just air dropping from the titan all the time.
When u move your titan, the titan guns can defend the silo's . see it as aan conistent artillery spam:p
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6543|Evilsville
Man, I was playing yesterday, and I totally sucked. I never got over 30 points!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6899

Doperwt. wrote:

When u move your titan, the titan guns can defend the silo's . see it as aan conistent artillery spam:p
yeah i can appreciate that, but the commander needs to know when to say stop. The commander should just stop over the first silo rather than move into the center of the map.

And yes it is an advantage to be able to protect a silo or two, but then your titan guns become easier targets for the enemy. So kinda balances itself out again.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6543|Evilsville
BTW. How many of you actually have more then 1 soldier created under his account?
the_B3
BF2s EU 2142 Server Adore
+69|6790|The Netherlands
The ability to move should  be used to defend/attack some silo's or to place it at a spot that's difficult to reach for the enemy APC's..

But, as we all know;
The titan is the statpadders/point whores heaven when moved into the middle... for both armies. Sadly.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6899

Gillenator wrote:

BTW. How many of you actually have more then 1 soldier created under his account?
I have three soldiers in my account. Two were registered with the veterans program and the third was added as an attempt to have a more futuristic name for the futuristic game, but I only use my original BF2 name.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Gillenator wrote:

Man, I was playing yesterday, and I totally sucked. I never got over 30 points!
its not BF2, you get 1 point mostly for things you do like killing/reviving etc
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6543|Evilsville
But I still sucked.
Usually I end up in the Top 5, yesterday my best was aound 15th or something.
Oh well. Perhaps it will be better this afternoon.
Perhaps I'm gonna start with a new soldier.
naightknifar
Served and Out

Gillenator wrote:

Perhaps I'm gonna start with a new soldier.
I wouldn't do that until the patch, because if it goes brilliant.. They may reset everyone's stats...for obvious reasons.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Wouldn't think that, if they would do that then they are really stupid, I mean those padders have a sign over their heads, "HEEY look at me, I'm a retard" talking about easy to track down, EA/Dice just have to work for something this time !
naightknifar
Served and Out

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Wouldn't think that, if they would do that then they are really stupid, I mean those padders have a sign over their heads, "HEEY look at me, I'm a retard" talking about easy to track down, EA/Dice just have to work for something this time !
But there is a problem... EA IS LAZY!
It's like there is a misbehaving 12 year old at EA's base controlling everything and he can't be arsed to do anything...
Hallvard
+262|6671|North Norway

Knightnifer wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

But there is a problem... EA IS LAZY!
It's like there is a misbehaving 12 year old at EA's base controlling everything and he can't be arsed to do anything...
I wonder if he get paid...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard