Poll

Which tank do you prefer?

EU - A8 Tiger34%34% - 40
PAC - Type 32 Nekomata41%41% - 48
Given those choices, I'd prefer to walk23%23% - 27
Total: 115
LT.Victim
+1,175|6577|British Columbia, Canada
Does the EU tank still take damage when it drives?

That was the biggest reason why I hated it in the BETA..

Didn't play demo or buy the game.. so I dont know.
doc. josh
+48|6559
both suck. no coxal m gun measn no good kills and a shell should rip the leg of the walker off not simple do 25% damage
Zefar
+116|6664|Sweden
I like the EU tank more, the hover tank kinda sucks in the feel and is so damn slow. Also the EU tank don't take damage while driving. It was fixed in the Demo.

They don't really suck imo it just means that you can't whore them alone as much as you could do before. They would be way to good here if they had a Mgun on it on secondary.
zeidmaan
+234|6430|Vienna

yeah I agree 1 shot should kill a walker and other tanks no matter where you hit them. And there should be nukes that kill everyone on map. And laser guided missles that wipe out a quarter of a map.  And stealth bobmers that can be seen or destroyed and that pwn everything in sight. And ofcours INSTANT HEALS !!!!!!!!!
I mean its the future right Fuck gameplay right
1800fist4u
+0|6416|Albury, Australia

Proxus wrote:

my only gripe??
AV Rifle one shotting tanks... what the frak? i went from 100 armor to 1(burning and boom) with 1 shot from that stupid Anti tank rifle...
That would have been because you were hit in the rear Armour.  The AT rifle doesn't do any more damage than the standard AT rocket launcher (or if it does, it's very little)

You can test vehicle weaknesses on an empty server...  or refer to this: http://www.totalbf2142.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3640
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6549|Edmonton Alberta
okay as of last night i was ranked 220 in a tank... i dont know now i havent played all day...well anyway all i ahve been using pretty much is the nekometa i love this beast of a tank and is mainly what i use...the mobility in these little babies is why they are soo good especially at range against the treaded tanks just move side to side and you will be VERY hard to hit.... especially to noob tank drivers that never use the active defense and just sit there like a turtle

and learning how to solo tank is crucial while trying to cap silos and flags ...or at least have someone in your squad in the gunner position just so you can get the netbat info from them the netbat "wallhack" system is awesome while capping silos/flags

well im a huge nekometa whore and will steal one from the pac at anychance i get if i am EU
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6735|California

Tanks can suck a fat Mitchell AV. Chickenwalkers ftw

(hover)
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6552|Long Island, New York
The hover tank slides everywhere, so I can never get a good shot. I have, but its hard as hell.

The regular A8 tank is pretty good. I prefer it.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6549|Edmonton Alberta
people actually have to have skill to use the nekometa thats what i like about it...it seems to me anyway that all actions in 2142 are very noobified especially the gunships now anybody can fly it isnt really that hard at all
HellGuard99
+2|6539
nekomata is better cuz im a guy who likes power, and agility

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard