warum
+10|6593
I recently went to the funeral of a really good friend who died in iraq. When i got there i saw people with signs and thought it was supporters giving there support to the family .But no they had signs that said thank god for ieds.

My friend was killed by an ied so you can imagine how mad i was.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6789|Great Brown North
been posted awhile ago but i still hate her, hope she gets ravaged by wild boars... twice
Executiator
+69|6430
I love how the correspondant says "you're obviously a nut" half-way through her speech....
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6661|Spokane, Washington

There is definitely something wrong with her....
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6731|Eastern PA
Apparently Fred Phelps used to be a lawyer...I understand he was disbared and then went batshit insane.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6731|Eastern PA
LOLOLOL
His group has slightly fewer than 100 members, 90 of whom are related to Phelps through blood or marriage, although his daughter Shirley claims that only 80% are related.
Inbred fucks. https://img364.imageshack.us/img364/762/lolxh3.gif
dog7777
+0|6671
Didn't the US Pass a law to stop this crap from happening?
liquix
+51|6463|Peoples Republic of Portland
I'd ask a terrorist org. to turn that church into a greasy smear of smoldering earth if that were my family members funeral.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6730|Sydney, Australia

warum wrote:

I recently went to the funeral of a really good friend who died in iraq. When i got there i saw people with signs and thought it was supporters giving there support to the family .But no they had signs that said thank god for ieds.

My friend was killed by an ied so you can imagine how mad i was.
First of all, sorry for your loss. That bitch and her church should check themselves into the US base at Guantanimo Bay, Cuba. Might do them some good.

If they did that at the funeral of a good friend of mine, I don't think I would restrain. I would just floor them.

Here is the video from "The Chaser" about the church. (It is from an Australian comedy show mocking it) It opens with their general bullshit rhetoric. Then, the chasers reported goes up so some of them and acts gay. Pretty funny to see their reactions.

Mcminty.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6538|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

mcminty wrote:

Here is the video from "The Chaser" about the church. (It is from an Australian comedy show mocking it) It opens with their general bullshit rhetoric. Then, the chasers reported goes up so some of them and acts gay. Pretty funny to see their reactions.
The Chaser is possibly the funniest show in the entire world, that segment made me laugh so hard.

Love the "Firth In the USA" segment.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570
Do you guys remember the one where he went out the front of the recruiting center dressed as a ballerina and wearing a leash, then asked them to abuse him like they did to the people in the photos.  Priceless!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

These guys have a 'wing all to themselves.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6538|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

Bubbalo wrote:

Do you guys remember the one where he went out the front of the recruiting center dressed as a ballerina and wearing a leash, then asked them to abuse him like they did to the people in the photos.  Priceless!
Charles Firth is absolutely priceless. Other good "Firth in the USA" highlights are when he tried to beat Michael Moore's record for being kicked out of corporate headquarters in one day, when he tried to get into the Skull And Bones Society and when he tried to get an ordinary American to say "Freedom" more times than Bush said it in the State Of The Union address.

Some guy did it, was hilarious after.

Firth - Any more words?
American - George Bush..........suck my dick.

I reckon Chas Liccaridello is the funniest on the show though, boneheading at the logies was priceless.

Last edited by TeamZephyr (2006-10-23 02:09:41)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570
Yeah, remember the guy at the desk who was being really reasonable and wouldn't kick him out until he asked him to?
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6730|Sydney, Australia
Ok, ok. Back on topic.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6746

I do not believe.

But.

Die freaking whore. I hope she burns.
vassili
+66|6532
any body that has a gun and life's near Herr please do me a favor
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6600|Scarborough Yorkshire England

krazed wrote:

been posted awhile ago but i still hate her, hope she gets ravaged by wild boars... twice
Lolz that's inventive dude "wild boars" nice, take a mauling bitch
(just liked wild boars not bears or lions but wild boars good call dude)

Last edited by Jinto-sk (2006-10-23 05:10:54)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6658

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Seriously. I hate those fuckers.
PASSUBY
+30|6641|Louisiana
OOOOO  BBBBB  EEEEE  YYYYY
O       O  B    BB  E          YYY
O       O  BBB      EEE        Y
O       O  B    BB  E            Y 
OOOOO  BBBBB  EEEEE     Y                  I cant even believe those people even consider themselves Christians....!
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6741|St. Andrews / Oslo

as a proper Norwegian, I have to laugh at their hate towards swedes...

Anyways, she's a fuckin' ass and so is her family. I can't believe all the kids there who they brainwashed!

Let her BURN.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
jsnipy
+3,276|6531|...

wow i never saw this -- im speechless
LuG!a
HARDCORE GAMER
+1|6413
I cant even say a word... I'm speechless :S

I would like to know where they got their hate from?? And why Sweden?

And WTF is wrong with gays and lesbian? What a crazy ass family!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570

PASSUBY wrote:

I cant even believe those people even consider themselves Christians....!
Why?  They're conservative Christians.  They are, in fact, textbook examples of conservative Christians.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

Bubbalo wrote:

PASSUBY wrote:

I cant even believe those people even consider themselves Christians....!
Why?  They're conservative Christians.  They are, in fact, textbook examples of conservative Christians.
Then how come so many conservative Christians hate their guts? lol

The WBC has been labeled as a cult. The Calvinists even called them a hate group, and I can't say I disagree.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-10-23 10:13:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard