Deadlast
+0|6765
I circled the area in question. I have no idea what those three bars mean. I only want an answer if your really sure that it's the right answer because I've heard dozens of different people tell me different things.
https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/Deadlast111/BF2question.jpg
Ryan
+1,230|6834|Alberta, Canada

the bar means how much stamina that kit has. for example. support has a low stamina because of the ammo packs the soldier is carrying, anit tank is low because of the rockets he carrying.
Chanquad
+-1|6779|Sweden
Those with body armor have a shorter sprint
Deadlast
+0|6765
That can't be it though because when I first started playing those 3 bars were empty and as I played the game more the bars continued to fill.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6839|-
Yeah, it's how much stamina each kit has.
Deadlast
+0|6765
I guess they were all empty because my game was glitched, then one of the new patches must have got the feature working. Thanks all.
jax
+12|6759
how come medic dosnt have way more stamina than the others cause if ur medic u can run way further than a spec-ops plus sometimes the bars fill up during a game, it might be the ratio of people in ur team playing  that kit or mabey there are only to playing the kit to help show u what kit ur team needs most.
and assult has the same stamina as sinper dosent it but the bars are different

Last edited by jax (2005-11-19 15:59:15)

the_ubernoob_
+8|6735
I believe the instruction booklet might have mentioned the bars being stamina....
Sort of weird to have 3 bars when you only have two differnt levels of stamina.
Low: anti-tank, support
HIgh: medic, sniper, spec ops
Rizen_Ji
+41|6727|200m out and smiling at you.
engineer has high too
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Assault? That's fairly low I think.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Warsn1per