DancinHomer
Gaming While Intoxicated
+27|6635|UK

tupla_s wrote:

www.bfroe.com
You already had your answer
Eldritch
+3|6405
"your stats were shit anyway, it dont really matter, plus people dont really care about padding now"

Well well well, one of the cunts itself!!! Admitting to this takes a perverse proportion of balls. Mocking my stats - fairly earned, unlike you, bullshit boy - makes you so fucked it hurts.

Let me guess: spotty, 17, never had a girlfriend, never will. If I'm wrong then you REALLY have no excuse.

Twat.
greenhaven
+47|6474
Free shock paddle kills FTW.
Aust1mh
+23|6576|Sydney, Australia
Screen shot them....
"All Speak" telling everyone about them and where they are and then "Artillery Firing" spend the hole round as commander fukkin them up until they leave cuz they can't pad anymore.
TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6577|Pwning u n00bs

Eldritch wrote:

"your stats were shit anyway, it dont really matter, plus people dont really care about padding now"

Well well well, one of the cunts itself!!! Admitting to this takes a perverse proportion of balls. Mocking my stats - fairly earned, unlike you, bullshit boy - makes you so fucked it hurts.

Let me guess: spotty, 17, never had a girlfriend, never will. If I'm wrong then you REALLY have no excuse.

Twat.
i can own u anyday, without a doubt..

ive have more girls than u have had hot dinners little boy..

plus no one cares about u..your not wanted here..just go

Last edited by TangsterChinkz (2006-10-22 16:14:05)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6650|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Eldritch wrote:

Twat.
i see you ignored my post completely.

reel off the other names of the omfgzpaddrz!!

Aust1mh wrote:

Screen shot them....
"All Speak" telling everyone about them and where they are and then "Artillery Firing" spend the hole round as commander fukkin them up until they leave cuz they can't pad anymore.
what the fuck is this post mean to mean exactly?

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-10-22 16:13:21)

T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6430|My room
I'll leave now...I don't want to get killed in the crossfire between you two. Can't we all just get along and kill each other on BF2?
claymore
+2|6405
No way, spawnofthecretin!  You've flamed successfully since February?!  Wow.  Like, taht means so much to all of us out here who have no idea who you are, have no idea what miniscule blips you consider to be successes, and only scratch our heads in wonder when you respond with such gibberish to someone who is asking a question about Stat-Padding?  Do you sit up all night trying to think up cool new ways to disappoint yourself?  Well, you can add your impotent post to the list.

That aside, is there a way to let EA Admins know that thre are people stat-padding on their servers? 

<watch as the question is ignored and several nerds stumble forward attempting rebuttals, lolling and slack-jawed, only to fall over each other and expire in a heap>

Last edited by claymore (2006-10-22 16:15:53)

spawnofthemist
Banned
nah, he'll accuse us of statpadding.

and i'll accuse him of statpadding deaths.
spawnofthemist
Banned

claymore wrote:

No way, spawnofthecretin!  You've flamed successfully since February?!  Wow.  Like, taht means so much to all of us out here whp have no idea who you are, have no idea what miniscule blips you consider to be succeses, and only scratch our heads in wonder when you respond with such gibberish to someone who is asking a question about Stat-Padding?  Do you sit up all night trying to think up cool new ways to disappoint yourself?  Well, you can add your impotent post to the list.

That aside, is there a way to let EA Admins know that thre are people stat-padding on their servers? 

<watch as the question is ignored and several nerds stumble forward attempting rebuttals, lolling and slack-jawed, only to fall over each other and expire in a heap>
your new account is nice and shiny. shame i didnt read the post. really.. you must have put so much effort.. you know.. what with creating a new email address.. registering a new account.. valitading said account.. typing all that out..

waste of time.

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-10-22 16:19:43)

Eldritch
+3|6405
"i can own u anyday, without a doubt.."

Heh, can you though? I just saw you cheating and you've just admitted to it. Who will EVER believe you? Why should they?

"ive have more girls than u have had hot dinners little boy.."

Brilliant!!! If you're such a big-balled dude, why cheat so pathetically? What is your malfunction?

"plus no one cares about u..your not wanted here..just go"

But they care about you, an acknowledged cheat? Doubt it, pimples, doubt it.

All the best though; gods, you need it.
claymore
+2|6405
Took 2 minutes to do all of the above.  The same amount of time I can tolerate to take with your mom.  The same amount of time you take with her, too.  Close, I bet, to the amount of time it took to write your bizarre response.  2 minutes of your cheap time wasted on a topic that has yet to be answered.
spawnofthemist
Banned

claymore wrote:

Took 2 minutes to do all of the above.  The same amount of time I can tolerate to take with your mom.  The same amount of time you take with her, too.  Close, I bet, to the amount of time it took to write your bizarre response.  2 minutes of your cheap time wasted on a topic that has yet to be answered.
the topic has been answered.

www.bfroe.com

go crazy

yeah my mom is a really good fuck. she sends her regards.

time taken:

13.2 seconds
TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6577|Pwning u n00bs

Eldritch wrote:

"i can own u anyday, without a doubt.."

Heh, can you though? I just saw you cheating and you've just admitted to it. Who will EVER believe you? Why should they?

"ive have more girls than u have had hot dinners little boy.."

Brilliant!!! If you're such a big-balled dude, why cheat so pathetically? What is your malfunction?

"plus no one cares about u..your not wanted here..just go"

But they care about you, an acknowledged cheat? Doubt it, pimples, doubt it.

All the best though; gods, you need it.
LOL there is something called a "quote" on the forums u dont know how to do use that then??

add me on xfire and ill give u any 1v1 u want to prove i can own u...chopper, tank, infantry anything u want..
eagles1106
+269|6592|Marlton, New Jersey.
Ignore them.  Jesus christ, who cares, its a game.  Anything that youre able to do in the game should be allowed.  Its a game, play it for fun.  Whatever is fun to you, do it.  Who cares if "their stats become better than yours", that makes them cooler than you or something?  Remember, its a video game, just have fun...

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-10-22 16:24:41)

Eldritch
+3|6405
Ah, spawn of the pissed refuses to believe 2 people may have been on the same server at the same time; prefers to believe in a conspiracy. Hey genius, use this very site, see that Claym00re and Eldr1tch are 2 distinct players, come back & apologise or else consign yourself to eternal assface-edness.

Too late?
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6567|The real world

elmo1337 wrote:

Please reset my stats, it makes me feel dirty

edit:

Sorry for offtopic, but ontopic:

Undress yourself
Run around the streets naked
Swing your dick around in a circular motion while screaming: "WHOO, WHOO I ENCOUNTERED STATSPADDERS ON A ONLINE GAME"

Then the magic ferry of statpadders will appear and reset their stats
explosivo
Banned
+262|6651

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Join 'em.
spawnofthemist
Banned

Eldritch wrote:

Ah, spawn of the pissed refuses to believe 2 people may have been on the same server at the same time; prefers to believe in a conspiracy. Hey genius, use this very site, see that Claym00re and Eldr1tch are 2 distinct players, come back & apologise or else consign yourself to eternal assface-edness.

Too late?
lmao you think i'm going to apologise?
its like.. the internet.. so yeah.. i'll choose assfacedness..

did you enjoy our little statpadding display yesterday?

and conspiracies are more fun that your pathetic little rimjob buddies
TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6577|Pwning u n00bs
beware kid, im goner come after u again..
spawnofthemist
Banned
http://bf2s.com/player/78934947/   

http://bf2s.com/player/62158514/

no wonder you care so much about people statpadding.. you guys fucking SUCK!!
claymore
+2|6405
It's funny how so many of these stat-padders' comments seem to refer to either asses or cocks.  Says something.
DancinHomer
Gaming While Intoxicated
+27|6635|UK
Come on Eldritch/Clamore, don't stop now!
Eldritch
+3|6405
"lmao you think i'm going to apologise?
its like.. the internet.. so yeah.. i'll choose assfacedness.."

Figured.

"did you enjoy our little statpadding display yesterday?"

Slightly less than I enjoyed your mom. So, without cheating, what do you think your stats should be?
You've got nothing to offer, bumbag; go fiddle your fellow cheats some more.
TangsterChinkz
Banned
+14|6577|Pwning u n00bs
wow nice stats bro, maybe if i give u a 1v1 claymore match u might win??

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard