majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6665|under there hayousaidunderwear

TheOne 3had0w wrote:

majorassult wrote:

Nobody cares...why do you want to report them?  Does it affect your own stats?  Yeah didn't think so.
not it doest..
but i play hard the hole we for my points..
and i have to see that assholes like they are just sitting stupid in the titan and click a little bit around to get one point after the next..
Well guess what!?  Absolutely nobody cares here and it's a game, there shouldn't even be "police"
OmniDeath
~
+726|6646

for one, what are you going to get them reset to? the games been out a few days, they could have those points back in a week, it wouldnt "teach" them anything. also, ive had a glitch accure while playing multiple game n one server. at the start of a new round (after playing a previous game on that server) all my points show up in my teamwork point column, but they dont in my total point coulmn. its a glitch where the numbers show up from the previous round, but they dont count.

Last edited by Omnideath (2006-10-22 11:06:08)

Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6707|Central Valley,California

TheOne 3had0w wrote:

Where can I report stat padders?
I played on a Titan map 5 minutes ago and they had 60 points!
Please, I want these idiots reset.
Now that I fixed your horrible grammar, you can report stat padders at http://www.bfroe.com/. Though, 60 points isn't stat padding at all, so your wasting your time.
TheOne 3had0w
+3|6491|Austria

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

TheOne 3had0w wrote:

Where can I report stat padders?
I played on a Titan map 5 minutes ago and they had 60 points!
Please, I want these idiots reset.
Now that I fixed your horrible grammar, you can report stat padders at http://www.bfroe.com/. Though, 60 points isn't stat padding at all, so your wasting your time.
1) im from austrian and over here i have enough troubles with my owyn language..  everyone knows what i wanna tell, thats enough

2) u dont know anything about this round im talking about.. so how can u say it was not stats paddin ?
was it in bf with throw a nade and my m8 give me a resuplie.. was that stats paddin ? to continue this 200 times. ?
i guess it is..
and that was the same.. not with nades  but the same principe
jordanmillward_1
+11|6406
Not really. You can get a lot higher points in BF2142.

And OH NOES!!!111oneoneone sum1 1z d3fending t3h 717@n! 5t@t paddorz!

No-one cares, deal with it.

Have a nice day ^_^
Zefar
+116|6651|Sweden
Well unless you got some screen shots and such of them doing it it's gonna be pretty hard to get them resetted if there is a site that will do it.

And within the 5 first minutes and getting 60 points, hmm sounds strange.

Also for those who say "Nobody cares and why do you care" I got a better question, why do you bother posting when some people obviously want a fair play here?
Also I would report anyone who did it, doesn't matter what rank he is on or if he got a legit account till the last levels, I will report them. Why? Because I wanna make em cry. :3 And ruin THEIR fun, because they jsut take up valueable slots in the server.
tefI0n
Temporary Messiah
+14|6399|Kalamazoo, MI
OP needs to learn English, IMO.

And STFU about resets, it's not even a big deal. Like someone said, does it affect your stats in any way? Nope, and none of you will ever be #1 anyways, so it's not like they're doing a huge disservice.

If it's a huge deal, screenshot, leave server, and handle your business.
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6444|Stealth City, UK
Im pretty sure someone was saying that there's a line of code that states that you can only get 50 points a round for resupply, medic etc. Have a look around and you should find it.

Last edited by buLLet_t00th (2006-10-22 11:12:38)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6567|Area 51

TheOne 3had0w wrote:

where can i report stats padder ?
we played on a titan map an 5 minutes ago they had 60 points !!
plz i whant that idiots resetet
You sir are a retard
Madhadda1
+270|6547|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
what kind of name is bhadow?? 3had0w=bhadow

S is different from 3

lets take a closer look

S 3 nope not even close.. nice try

Last edited by Madhadda1 (2006-10-22 11:13:50)

Ed-Wuncler-III
+3|6413|Florida

Zefar wrote:

Well unless you got some screen shots and such of them doing it it's gonna be pretty hard to get them resetted if there is a site that will do it.

And within the 5 first minutes and getting 60 points, hmm sounds strange.

Also for those who say "Nobody cares and why do you care" I got a better question, why do you bother posting when some people obviously want a fair play here?
Also I would report anyone who did it, doesn't matter what rank he is on or if he got a legit account till the last levels, I will report them. Why? Because I wanna make em cry. :3 And ruin THEIR fun, because they jsut take up valueable slots in the server.
I agree, make thim cry because that's funny.  It's also good that it frees up a slot because there are 8 reserved slots left in the ENTIRE interweb and I can't get into the server.....CUZ suM NUB Statzpaddzer 1z on teh SeRvz!1!!!1!
Zefar
+116|6651|Sweden

tefI0n wrote:

OP needs to learn English, IMO.

And STFU about resets, it's not even a big deal. Like someone said, does it affect your stats in any way? Nope, and none of you will ever be #1 anyways, so it's not like they're doing a huge disservice.

If it's a huge deal, screenshot, leave server, and handle your business.
It does affect you actually, if 5 people spent their time to stat padd you'll lose quite a lot of people and all these could help you or your team mates to win the game. Instead they just increase their own points.

Why do you defend them so much anyway? Are YOU a statpadder to? Because it's only reason I can see why someone would defend them.
jordanmillward_1
+11|6406

Ed-Wuncler-III wrote:

.....CUZ suM NUB Statzpaddzer 1z on teh SeRvz!1!!!1!
Please use a proper language, like English, rather than "1337" speak, which is actually called "fuckwit".
eagles1106
+269|6586|Marlton, New Jersey.

jordanmillward_1 wrote:

Have a nice day ^_^
MMM another whiney noob impression.  STFU before I make you eat a toilet, thats not what half of the people would sound like and by doing this you just make yourself look like a fucking idiot.  Its getting old, really.
Good day, bye now.  And wtf are you talking about to that guy above you, you used it 10 posts up you douche.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-10-22 11:39:03)

tefI0n
Temporary Messiah
+14|6399|Kalamazoo, MI

Zefar wrote:

Are YOU a statpadder to? Because it's only reason I can see why someone would defend them.
Check my BF2 stats. Not a padder. I don't defend their actions, but I've got a severe disposition to whiners.

This game wasn't meant to be played by 12 year-olds.
eagles1106
+269|6586|Marlton, New Jersey.

tefI0n wrote:

Zefar wrote:

Are YOU a statpadder to? Because it's only reason I can see why someone would defend them.
Check my BF2 stats. Not a padder. I don't defend their actions, but I've got a severe disposition to whiners.

This game wasn't meant to be played by 12 year-olds.
Apparently it was, seeing it as there are more of them than others
tefI0n
Temporary Messiah
+14|6399|Kalamazoo, MI
Methinks the mommies and daddies out there need to stop caving to the rugrat's demands.
Zefar
+116|6651|Sweden
It's not only 12 year old people that wanna report them. I'm 20 and I wouldn't even rethink to report a padder.

Why? Because I wanna make ALL their efforts to a complete waste. :3 They don't deserve those stats to nor the unlock they get with it. They should play it by the rules to.
jordanmillward_1
+11|6406

eagles1106 wrote:

jordanmillward_1 wrote:

Have a nice day ^_^
MMM another whiney noob impression.  STFU before I make you eat a toilet, thats not what half of the people would sound like and by doing this you just make yourself look like a fucking idiot.  Its getting old, really.
Good day, bye now.  And wtf are you talking about to that guy above you, you used it 10 posts up you douche.
I would very much like to see you try to make me eat toilet. Jeez, couldn't you have come up with something better to make me eat?

And yes, talking in "1337" is retarded. It's a shame some people don't remember that.

And since when is telling someone that getting high scores isn't stat-padding making me look like an idiot?
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6644|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Zefar wrote:

It's not only 12 year old people that wanna report them. I'm 20 and I wouldn't even rethink to report a padder.

Why? Because I wanna make ALL their efforts to a complete waste. :3 They don't deserve those stats to nor the unlock they get with it. They should play it by the rules to.
you and the original poster should go jerk each other off about your precious stats.

i'll continue to statpad on BF2 and BF2142 just to inconvenience YOU.
i dont mind being "reset" as it's happened to me on bf2 before.

only when you stop caring about digital figures will you gain true enjoyment from this GAME.

and, as Towelly said, this is the no mans land of ROE. they haven't written one yet. it's a free for all.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6644|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

jordanmillward_1 wrote:

"STFU before I...."

jordanmillward_1 wrote:

talking in "1337" is retarded. It's a shame some people don't remember that.
in typing your reply to him.. you self-failed.
jordanmillward_1
+11|6406
Now that is retarded. That is called a "quote" and means that he said it, not me.
l41e
+677|6650

jordanmillward_1 wrote:

Now that is retarded. That is called a "quote" and means that he said it, not me.
He didn't say "1337" once in his post.
Zefar
+116|6651|Sweden

spawnofthemist wrote:

Zefar wrote:

you and the original poster should go jerk each other off about your precious stats.

i'll continue to statpad on BF2 and BF2142 just to inconvenience YOU.
i dont mind being "reset" as it's happened to me on bf2 before.

only when you stop caring about digital figures will you gain true enjoyment from this GAME.

and, as Towelly said, this is the no mans land of ROE. they haven't written one yet. it's a free for all.
Actually I enjoy BF2142 pretty much, more than any other game for the moment and I spend like a 10+ or maybe even 15+ hours on it. Almost straight.

Also I report them when I find them, otherwise I'm not gonna bother looking for them.
NaziPredator
+41|6467|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-

Simon wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Just to tell you all, there is no official ROE for 2142 yet, so it's open season.
What happened to Indainscout and co ? Got layed off did he ?
probably, most likely.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard