wh1pp1ngboy
+1|6634|Columbia, SC
Um, I imagine someone has already asked this, but I couldn't find the answer using search.  What is the difference between unique dogtags and just plain old dogtags?  I've knifed probably eight or so people now and I am only showing two dogtags and two unique dogtags.  Can anyone explain this to me?
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6551|England
unique means you have got that guy once after that if you kill him again its just a plain old dog tag
wh1pp1ngboy
+1|6634|Columbia, SC
So its only unique if you've never killed him before with anything?  For instance, I kill a guy with an assault rifle while I'm assualting a flag and then he respawns and I knife him, not unique?
tupla_s
+455|6563|Finland

wh1pp1ngboy wrote:

So its only unique if you've never killed him before with anything?  For instance, I kill a guy with an assault rifle while I'm assualting a flag and then he respawns and I knife him, not unique?
1st time you kill a guy with knife it's unique 2nd time you kill the same guy with a knife it's just plain dogtag
wh1pp1ngboy
+1|6634|Columbia, SC
Argh, well, what the fuck then.  I have yet to kill the same guy twice with a knife, and, as I said, I've knifed significantly more than two people.  Anyway, thanks guys.  That at least answers my basic question.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
stats not updating lol...  could have searched for that i think:P  but hey the stats problem with the dogtags worked in my favor last night... a friend stabbed me and got my tags but they didnt update woot
wh1pp1ngboy
+1|6634|Columbia, SC
Yeah, thats what I thought too.  However, I knifed at least three people this morning, and when I checked the bfhq afterwards only one of them showed up on the dogtag filter thingy.  It wouldn't not update for some people you've killed but update for others would it?  That makes no sense at all.  Besides, it hasn't shown the other dogtags either and it's been at least two or three days now.  I definitely think the bfhq is a little screwy.  I want my dogtags damnit!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard