Des.Kmal
+917|6616|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Can you? Cuz I played at a internet cafe and im not sure if i can get my solder back...
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
Which account did you use at the internet cafe?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

i guess the 15s revive time are over now....

in fact you can: just put in your info into the login screen and you should be able to play on any pc
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6686|Computer Chair
As long its your own account account you can, just click retrieve account when trying to login.
graphitemamba
+0|6396
yeah of course... just use the same EA account you created.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6640|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Des.Kmal wrote:

Can you? Cuz I played at a internet cafe and i sucked so badly that im not sure if i want to get my solder back...
Des.Kmal
No, SOLDIER not account.... but ok. im not sure. im getting hte game in like 2 hours.

liquidat0r, i used the internet cafe's account, not mine. i dont have an "account" i have one from the demo though.

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2006-10-22 09:19:50)

kiteboarderni
+62|6678
lol if u  used there account how do u think u can get it to be yours!!
jordanmillward_1
+11|6402

Des.Kmal wrote:

No, SOLDIER not account.... but ok. im not sure. im getting hte game in like 2 hours.

liquidat0r, i used the internet cafe's account, not mine. i dont have an "account" i have one from the demo though.
You can't get it back then, you've just wasted your time...

Congrats
Des.Kmal
yay
jordanmillward_1
+11|6402
Indeed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard