BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6615|Cork, Ireland
So, I bought the game Friday evening, brought it home and was looking forward to a good night of gaming. The installation went well but when I logged in, the server list loaded very slowly and the lowest ping I could find was 245. So I thought it might be nothing and joined a server but I was lagging really badly. After a while I got a CTD . I read some of the topics on these forums and found that switching off VOIP helped with the CTD's. I tried this and it seemed to have an effect. My ping was low and I was able to play a full 48 player Titan wothout any lag at all. Thinking it was fixed, I logged in this morning to see that the problem was back. So now I'm stuck and don't know what to do.

Someone please help me!
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6726|Michigan
I have not tried titan mode yet on the full game but I have heard many cases of lag problems.
I'll do some titan tomorrow and get back to you.
Zefar
+116|6645|Sweden
Titan mode only cause problem to you if you are inside it while fighting. Sitting in a turret and such is just fine.

But for me I get low ping like hell, mine is between 10-25 almost all the time.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6812|Belgium
My ping 's also low, but most of the servers have freakin' High pings! Really! I 'd say about 2/3 of the servers have pings higher than 100..
Angel.C-sq
+24|6684|Computer Chair
My ping ingame always seems lower then the pings in the lobby but 250 is offcourse way to high for playing.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6615|Cork, Ireland
Anyone else have any ideas?
Wojo97civic
+5|6447
HI WELCOME TO THE CLUB
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49409

Return the game
jsnipy
+3,276|6518|...

there a lot more lag than usual today
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6545|UK

Must be something to do with your connection, is your normal internet browsing fine?  Make sure you have also changed the T1/lan to that 256kp or better aswell, I had an issue (not quite as bad) and after doing that it sorted it, well the ping anyway, I my self am playin all low atm coz my machine is dying slowly!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard