Alpha.350
+19|6594
Ec0li, I know about his stats : they look very normal.. but if you would have seen him play.. I have played for a long time and I have never seen someone hacking like him. It was like 2 kills / second ! I have screenshots on another computer.. I'll host them up for you to see

Alpha.
k0nfusion
+9|5857
Alpha's right. He has 5 GUID's banned for hacking (so far)

And take a look at his Aliases:

CAI noobynoob123
CAI }3asy{crackhead
CAISA }3asy{crackhead
CA| Silent_killer654684
CA| }3asy{crackhead
CA|SAJT is GOD
Josep.Fritzl
JTisGod
noobynoob123
pkiniraq
Silent_killer6546846
[187] }3asy{crackhead
________

Looks like he's from 187.
robcr9
+111|5999
UKSF....Banned me and a clan mate for hacking.

And they seemed pretty cool.
jason85
Banned
+58|6015|Mesa, AZ
Dude, someone needs to do something about the goddamn J-10. Fucking ridiculous. Stupid ass DICE turned one of the best fighters EVER, the F35, in to a goddamn missile magnet. Got my ass handed to me the whole fucking round because one dude thought he was the shit cuz he could fly a J-10. Another reason to hate DICE....

On another note, anyone know why sometimes when you swim, you, well, can't? It took me 5 minutes to swim like, a 100 feet. Stephen Hawking would have made better progress in the water.  Happens to me about a quarter of the time that I get in the water.

Last edited by jason85 (2008-05-19 03:06:16)

GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6387
if you look at the realtime statistics of the J-10, the j-10 is more HAWT and AWSM then the F-35
robcr9
+111|5999

jason85 wrote:

Dude, someone needs to do something about the goddamn J-10. Fucking ridiculous. Stupid ass DICE turned one of the best fighters EVER, the F35, in to a goddamn missile magnet. Got my ass handed to me the whole fucking round because one dude thought he was the shit cuz he could fly a J-10. Another reason to hate DICE....

On another note, anyone know why sometimes when you swim, you, well, can't? It took me 5 minutes to swim like, a 100 feet. Stephen Hawking would have made better progress in the water.  Happens to me about a quarter of the time that I get in the water.
its if you drop in from height or drop in with a parachute i think.....i had it once. sux big balls
k0nfusion
+9|5857

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

if you look at the realtime statistics of the J-10, the j-10 is more HAWT and AWSM then the F-35
Show me these so-called "realtime statistics" ...
jason85
Banned
+58|6015|Mesa, AZ

k0nfusion wrote:

GateKeeper{NL} wrote:

Show me these so-called "realtime statistics" ...
yes, please do. Two or three F35's irl would decimate a whole squad of J10's without any issues.
jason85
Banned
+58|6015|Mesa, AZ

robcr9 wrote:

jason85 wrote:

its if you drop in from height or drop in with a parachute i think.....i had it once. sux big balls
i guess so. i just hate having to suicide and give myself a death i didn't need. what really sucks is the part last night. i was bailing for a whole round cuz some dude kept getting behind me with the J10, and i bailed just a bit east of the airfield on wake. i couldn't swim, but i was close enough to land to not suicide. i get to land about 30 seconds later, but when i went from swimming to walking i just died. no one killed me, i just died from exhaustion, i guess.... i suppose its kind of funny now, but last night i was mad.
jason85
Banned
+58|6015|Mesa, AZ
these guys aren't hackers. i don't want any shit from anyone saying that i said that.

fatality002 http://bf2s.com/player/43826874/
icanfixthese http://bf2s.com/player/71415886/
Thruster http://bf2s.com/player/43887796/

They play either to camp on the carrier or disrupt their own team. Thruster and fatality002 were on the carrier on Wake, playing on China. icanfixthese was on US. I'm trying to get the first two off, but the moron on my team kept jumping in front of me when I was sniping. Then later they all would take helis and fly in circles around the carrier to make sure no one else could use it. The play under [CML] tags. If you seem them, especially on your team, ever, go to the other team. They will end up helping them more than you.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6727
this gui hax

jasonrlackman http://bf2s.com/player/73618514/

This guy used to play on the 1.03 servers 24/7 when they were still up and never stepped into a 1.41 server till the 1.03 servers were finally shutdown. when 1.03 died he was forced to play with people who didn't just buy the game (which is what 90% of those two 1.03 servers were- noobs that just bought the game as its patched to 1.03 out of the box) and he kept dying and couldn't hold his own anymore (or should i say couldn't glitch into the hotel with the humvee turret anymore) and essentially gets raped every server he joins. so he came to a interweb forum and started bitching about everyone that kills him because he thinks hes good.
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
i g
Banned
+876|5882|GA

TehMyke wrote:

this gui hax

This guy used to play on the 1.03 servers 24/7 when they were still up and never stepped into a 1.41 server till the 1.03 servers were finally shutdown. when 1.03 died he was forced to play with people who didn't just buy the game (which is what 90% of those two 1.03 servers were- noobs that just bought the game as its patched to 1.03 out of the box) and he kept dying and couldn't hold his own anymore (or should i say couldn't glitch into the hotel with the humvee turret anymore) and essentially gets raped every server he joins. so he came to a interweb forum and started bitching about everyone that kills him because he thinks hes good.
less QQ
k0nfusion
+9|5857
o, rly?

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/omgmurphy/tehrape2.jpg
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6727
lololollolo
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6304|eng
It's because Jihad hacked his account and got the pw, then Myke used it, I think.

Anyway, fuck off.
#rekt
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5954|New York
lolz, i like where this thread is headed.

btw, k0nfusion hacks tbh.
k0nfusion
+9|5857
lol, blaming it on jihad everytime! btw, did you just get caught hacking for the... 3rd time now?

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/omgmurphy/tehmyke3.jpg

Jesus.
jason85
Banned
+58|6015|Mesa, AZ

TehMyke wrote:

this gui hax

Why can't you go kill yourself faggot? I love how you say I played 1.03 24/7 when I average maybe 2 hours a day. It's even less now. I probably was only on for 3 hours, only because people were always busy. You fucking play a hell of a lot more than I do. Why don't you get out of the house and go get a handjob from some guy, you cornholing, fudge packing, knobgobbler. You are the only fucking asshole who keeps the shit up. Everyone else fucking dropped it. Did I say these guys hacked? No. Grow a brain. I said they were fucking the round up for the WHOLE FUCKING TEAM. What I wouldn't give to take a fucking sledgehammer to your head and end your pathetic fucking life. You have nothing to do but troll the forums you, and then you and you're boy Metal* follow me around calling me the troll. What the fuck kind of backward ass logic are you using? Quick, go run and drink some bleach, slit your wrists and then run into traffic.

My reason for playing 1.03 for so long. The people I played with, played that patch. Mo, Prather, Danny, Jerry, a whole SHIT LOAD of other people. Why the fuck would I want to play a patch where I didn't know anyone. I guess I can describe it to you this way. Why would YOU go to the gay bar across town where all the guys you fuck in the ass are in the gay bar next to your house? Hmm? Answer me that, ass pounder.

/rant

I do fairly well in whatever server I join. The only time I have a bad KDR now is when I play Wake Island and some guy is doing really well in a J10, pretty much forcing the US to sit on the carrier all round. Last night I was owning everyone on Karkand.

I like how you remember the HUMVEE thing. Nice to know you're a hypocrite though. I seem to remember you glitching into the hotel too. An awful lot. In fact, you were the reason I decided to learn how to get in there in the first place. If you were going to do it, I was gonna do it first and keep your ass out.
CommonSense
Banned
+51|5954|New York

k0nfusion wrote:

lol, blaming it on jihad everytime! btw, did you just get caught hacking for the... 3rd time now?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/o … hmyke3.jpg

Jesus.
u hax.
jason85
Banned
+58|6015|Mesa, AZ
yea, i'm on that list because that pole smoker PID hacked my account. whatever. I don't play it anymore anyway.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6761|Reality
N00baliciousKid
http://bf2s.com/player/101967394/

Cars/supplies kept dropping to him or to where he was looking. As I commander I watched  for 15-20 minutes before narrowing it down to him. 6-7 players per team.
The following round he was magical at TV'ing infantry. I purposely found a secure place to hide and waited. Sure enough TV missile.

Last edited by Stubbee (2008-05-22 14:06:29)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
k0nfusion
+9|5857

Mint Sauce wrote:

It's because Jihad hacked his account and got the pw, then Myke used it, I think.
Nice try, but clearly there's only 1 ip address that has ever used any of those accounts
jason85
Banned
+58|6015|Mesa, AZ

Stubbee wrote:

N00baliciousKid

Cars/supplies kept dropping to him or to where he was looking. As I commander I watched  for 15-20 minutes before narrowing it down to him. 6-7 players per team.
The following round he was magical at TV'ing infantry. I purposely found a secure place to hide and waited. Sure enough TV missile.
you better watch out, or TehMyke will call you a noob.
k0nfusion
+9|5857

CommonSense wrote:

u hax.
Prove it ;P
k0nfusion
+9|5857

jason85 wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

N00baliciousKid

you better watch out, or TehMyke will call you a noob.
Na, N00baliciousKid has 4 banned GUIDs so far for hacking. So he's right.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard