L.Sammy
+5|5795|Ireland

pinkie_slapepd wrote:

got another complaint about Raging Angels.

Apperentaly if you live near a hacker your at risk of getting banned. Who knew!
How?
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6986|Grapevine, TX
= DO= 24/7 DRAGON VALLEY "Deadly Osprey
IP:69.12.110.24

After going 29-7 in J10 The Admin, I think [HUN] Matilda or something PAUSED the server, and made this server comment:
"BANNING!! USMC (T)eflon(S)hadow for video card hacks!!!

I mean seriously? I love my new ATI 4770, running all high settings with 8xAA and getting 99fps, again. but FFS ITS STOCK, not even OC'ed with catalyst!
/facepalm insecure little girl admins...
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6610|The Twilight Zone

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

After going 29-7 in J10 The Admin, I think [HUN] Matilda or something PAUSED the server, and made this server comment:

I mean seriously? I love my new ATI 4770, running all high settings with 8xAA and getting 99fps, again. but FFS ITS STOCK, not even OC'ed with catalyst!
lol +1
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
H3RB4L ABU53
+45|6024|123 | 456 | 789 | Δ
video card hacks? wtf lol
pinkie_slapepd
+8|5710|♥♥

L.Sammy wrote:

pinkie_slapepd wrote:

How?
My friend got GUID banned for hacking and he bought a new game but he doesn't play anymore. When I'm over there I play on his computer. They banned me and said that because I live near a hacker I must hack. One of there very own members disagreed with them as her son had a similar problem... They just don't like me because i'm a good player.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6803
I wasn't aware people still complained about this game. I mean, who gives a shit at this point. The admins make this game basically unplayable unless you want to play gay olde IO mode, and even half of them ban you for hitting space bar.
L.Sammy
+5|5795|Ireland

pinkie_slapepd wrote:

L.Sammy wrote:

pinkie_slapepd wrote:

How?
My friend got GUID banned for hacking and he bought a new game but he doesn't play anymore. When I'm over there I play on his computer. They banned me and said that because I live near a hacker I must hack. One of there very own members disagreed with them as her son had a similar problem... They just don't like me because i'm a good player.
So you play om your friends computer, who was banned for hacking. Ok so did you use the hacks on his computer?

Mate do me a favour and get stuffed. I didn't hack, I'm just good. YOUR FRIEND has hacks on his computer and you being a dick signed into YOUR account and used his hacks....lmao
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5657| - | - | - | - | - |
True story: Fenix, the leader of *R|A*, has like 7 PBBans and every time he gets another he says he stopped hacking.
H3RB4L ABU53
I dont see why so many people hack on BF2, its a great game why ruin the fun by headshotting people every time with a simple left click? I thought the whole point of playing the game was to actually play the game, yet I see the same old hackers on pretty much every server I play on it amazes me that they're not bored of it yet
L.Sammy
+5|5795|Ireland
The clan im in run a great server. No hackers because theres always someone on with admin. Theres always some one taking pbss, we ban atleast 3 hackers a week.
H3RB4L ABU53
Sounds good wht server is it
H3RB4L ABU53
lol played on PWNER 24/7 dragon valley worst server ever admins were using commander hacks I got kicked for sayin omg the admin hack lol its the absolute worst server ever cant get any worse
L.Sammy
+5|5795|Ireland
Try these servers. Fair admin.

=Collateral Damage=
We are now running two servers.
I/O IP:193.93.47.60:16569
32 man vehicles IP:193.93.47.60:16567
robcr9
+111|6138

L.Sammy wrote:

Try these servers. Fair admin.

=Collateral Damage=
We are now running two servers.
I/O IP:193.93.47.60:16569
32 man vehicles IP:193.93.47.60:16567
Please don't lie. Don't allow bunnyhopping and accuse anyone good of hacking..

But what ever.

Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6397|Man Diego

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Oh noes banz0red?  I get haccusations a lot of the time in that server.  To bad about the ban we could have gone to wreak some havoc just like the good old days of Antietam.
L.Sammy
+5|5795|Ireland

Perv3rt wrote:

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Oh noes banz0red?  I get haccusations a lot of the time in that server.  To bad about the ban we could have gone to wreak some havoc just like the good old days of Antietam.
I take it you wer banned?

I never said we allow BH.
Perv3rt
+193|6397|Man Diego

L.Sammy wrote:

Perv3rt wrote:

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

I take it you wer banned?

I never said we allow BH.
Nope, I am not banned on = DO = if that is the server you are talking about? 

By the way:  Bunnyhopping is a process of repeatedly crouching and jumping which created an exploit by making the player move faster & get across the screen, hence the term bunnyhopping.  Repeatedly hitting the space bar is just called jumping not bunnyhopping.  You guys might want to switch your (scrolling?) rule to state:  No jumping.  Although, then you would sound really lame

Last edited by Perv3rt (2009-06-02 11:45:31)

H3RB4L ABU53
No jump rule is pointless seen it in servers never works

Last edited by H3RB4L ABU53 (2009-06-02 12:49:59)

L.Sammy
+5|5795|Ireland
Dont know what =do= is, the server is =cd= and we call it bunnyhopping because thats what its called when a noob spams space bar from 1 side of the map tio the other.

And the no BH rule works when you have anuff admin to admin a server. Kick if you dont listen to warnings and bann if you come back and keep doing it.

Last edited by L.Sammy (2009-06-02 13:24:03)

Perv3rt
+193|6397|Man Diego

L.Sammy wrote:

Dont know what =do= is, the server is =cd= and we call it bunnyhopping because thats what its called when a noob spams space bar from 1 side of the map tio the other.

And the no BH rule works when you have anuff admin to admin a server. Kick if you dont listen to warnings and bann if you come back and keep doing it.
K, I'll tell you what:  I will stop my jumping as long as you promise not to shoot at me when I call timeout.  Because it would be like totally unfair to shoot me when I have times. 

FYI:  If you don't like the hopping, then learn to aim better or carry the pimp cane (pump action shotgun).
.:i7|Batman
Banned
+27|5657| - | - | - | - | - |
If they ban for jumping, crouch + prone spam...rages the admins 50% of the time all the time.
Perv3rt
+193|6397|Man Diego

.:i7|Batman wrote:

If they ban for jumping, crouch + prone spam...rages the admins 50% of the time all the time.
That is what I don't get.  They say no bunnyhopping, but yet all I do is jump and I get kicked.  WTF?  I have yet to read the rule that states no jumping?

Bunnyhopping is that repeated jump & crouch, hence looking like a lil jackrabbit.

LOL @ 50% of the time all the time. +1
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6538|the land of bourbon

L.Sammy wrote:

sounds like someone is a less than skilled sniper, and needs to make it easier on themselves.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Perv3rt
+193|6397|Man Diego

steelie34 wrote:

L.Sammy wrote:

sounds like someone is a less than skilled sniper, and needs to make it easier on themselves.
I wonder if cartillery is allowed on their server?  I love dropping cars on snipers
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6538|the land of bourbon

Perv3rt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

L.Sammy wrote:

I wonder if cartillery is allowed on their server?  I love dropping cars on snipers
srsly... cartillery is an artform sometimes... especially when you get people trying to cap a flag. 
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard