RoofusMcDoofus
+15|6576

ATG wrote:

If a peoples, such as the Muslims, have a serious grievance, they would further their cause better by forming an alliance, capitalizing on their domination of the worlds oil reserves, and fielding standing armies led by elected governments.

Instead...we have dirka dirka jihad mutha fukers to everyone including and usually their own fellow Muslims.
Yeah, whatever.  You just want them easy to annihilate.  If all the baddies wore uniforms and followed military regulations and otherwise stood around with their thumbs up their butts, where would the challenge be?  A UAV and a few GBUs later, there would be nothing left but hair, teeth, eyeballs, and armpits.  That's pretty satisfying, sure, but it's hardly any fun.

Just ask the Brits circa 1776; I'm sure they'd say guerrilla warfare is Pretty Damn Fun.

You wanna know what we should have done?

We shoulda brought all of our tanks and helicopters and shit in, and then we should have secured a sizable portion of the desert and built a 20' tall, 5' thick goddamned wall around it, with minigun sentries every so often.  Next, we shoulda' put every mobile home manufacturer in the US to work on building a few dozen thousand modular structures, and loaded 'em up on fleet of C5s, and transported them to this bit of desert.  Next, we shoulda dragged a huge pipe for fresh water that would be produced by a nuclear desalination plant at the ocean.  Next, we shoulda' installed a few hundred miles of sewer pipe, and hooked 'em up to the modular homes.

And then we shoulda' airlifted an entire goddamned Super Wal-Mart and dropped the mofo right in the center of our new little desert city, and then put out an open invitation for everyone to come in, of course notifying them that the shit is going to hit the fan Real Soon Now.  Of course, they'd be subject to screening and anal probes and all kinds of fun stuff, but anyone inside gets credits for Wal-Mart purchases, and anyone handing in an AK or an RPG gets bonus credits.

Compared to our current strategy, It woulda' been a lot cheaper (in oh so many ways) to build a Brand Spanking New new multi billion dollar city for every old city, then had nightly bomb raids to bomb the shit out of the old cities till all the baddies died of sleep deprivation.

Last edited by RoofusMcDoofus (2006-10-18 22:13:43)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

RoofusMcDoofus wrote:

Yeah, whatever.  You just want them easy to annihilate.  If all the baddies wore uniforms and followed military regulations and otherwise stood around with their thumbs up their butts, where would the challenge be?  A UAV and a few GBUs later, there would be nothing left but hair, teeth, eyeballs, and armpits.  That's pretty satisfying, sure, but it's hardly any fun.
Large well financed   and led armies are not likely to be attacked.
Your point is taken though that it would be nice to concentrate them in one big area. ( the rest shall remain unspoken )
SpaceApollyon
Scratch where it itches
+41|6520|Finland

usmarine2005 wrote:

Yep.  I wish they would take some responsibility for their country instead of trying to destroy it.  I wish we would pull out.  I am sick of having people die for people unwilling to help themselves.
You say you're sick of it, then why not do your damnest to pressure your government to get the heck out of the "Vietnam 2, directors cut"?

That is, if you aren't already engaged in such effort.

Last edited by SpaceApollyon (2006-10-19 00:55:02)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

SpaceApollyon wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Yep.  I wish they would take some responsibility for their country instead of trying to destroy it.  I wish we would pull out.  I am sick of having people die for people unwilling to help themselves.
You say you're sick of it, then why not do your damnest to pressure your government to get the heck out of the "Vietnam 2, directors cut"?

That is, if you aren't already engaged in such effort.
Well, I have to work for a living.  And on my off time, I prefer to monitor my stocks and do relaxing things.  I do not like politics at all, so I do not have the drive to "pressure" anyone.  All I can do is vote.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6743|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann

EricTViking wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

How do you fight a war against terrorism.  Especially when there are no guidlines outlining what does and does not constitute terrorism.  I was reviewing this last night and it occured to me that Hitler was attempting the same thing in his war against the Jews.
I think one way you don't fight such a war is with armies. An army needs a visible and named target to go after. Very few terrorists care much for being visible. Far better to fight terrorism using covert methods.
I disagree because then you end up with the likes of "special Branch" that we had here in Northern Ireland, and, what a bunch of cunts they turned out to be.  Pretty much state sponsored murder of whoever they deemed fit to die (on Both sides, but mainly innocent catholics) and answerable to none.  Not exactly an ideal type of department to have within any security force imo

Last edited by IG-Calibre (2006-10-19 10:31:57)

jsnipy
+3,276|6523|...

Forcing bukake upon those that don't agree with you is a good tactic
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

I am done with this forum.  Have a good life. 10/19/06
w00p w00p.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6550|Southeastern USA

jonsimon wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

Well, at least the concept of torture doesn't bother one of us.
Make that two.
Sick fuck.

We should force all advocates of torture or the death penalty to experience it first.
since so many people think being shaven, blindfolded, and led around on a leash is torture, i'm up for it, haven't been able to do that since they closed down "the Chamber" S&M club in atlanta
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

ghettoperson wrote:

w00p w00p.
Another one bites the dust! I give him 2 days before he's posting again...
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ

CameronPoe wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

w00p w00p.
Yeah it's an internet addiction, whose done?
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6561|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

cpt.fass1 wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

w00p w00p.
Yeah it's an internet addiction, whose done?
usmarine2005... the statement came from his sig
GATOR591957
+84|6628

kr@cker wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Make that two.
Sick fuck.

We should force all advocates of torture or the death penalty to experience it first.
since so many people think being shaven, blindfolded, and led around on a leash is torture, i'm up for it, haven't been able to do that since they closed down "the Chamber" S&M club in atlanta
Don't forget your red heels.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Anyone know why usmarine is banned? Other than for general trolling of course.
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6553|UK

jsnipy wrote:

Forcing bukake upon those that don't agree with you is a good tactic
LoL! I'd rather have a good nuking than suffer bukake +1.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6556

ghettoperson wrote:

Anyone know why usmarine is banned? Other than for general trolling of course.
I think it was because he repeat spammed several threads with 'America sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!'.
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6553|UK

IG-Calibre wrote:

EricTViking wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

How do you fight a war against terrorism.  Especially when there are no guidlines outlining what does and does not constitute terrorism.  I was reviewing this last night and it occured to me that Hitler was attempting the same thing in his war against the Jews.
I think one way you don't fight such a war is with armies. An army needs a visible and named target to go after. Very few terrorists care much for being visible. Far better to fight terrorism using covert methods.
I disagree because then you end up with the likes of "special Branch" that we had here in Northern Ireland, and, what a bunch of cunts they turned out to be.  Pretty much state sponsored murder of whoever they deemed fit to die (on Both sides, but mainly innocent catholics) and answerable to none.  Not exactly an ideal type of department to have within any security force imo
True. But it's better than attacking the whole country with a proper army.

Fight fire with fire I say.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard