gurdeep
­
+812|4774|proll­y

13urnzz wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

parker v2

nah ig is a cool guy you can trust him

i'd trust him with my life
i bought a hard drive from i g. i wouldn't trust him, as far as i could throw him. [<3, plus i got a lot of free phish music from that hard drive.]
gurdeep
­
+812|4774|proll­y
ive held probably 20 or 30k of other peoples money from poker. i wouldnt be able to live with myself if i fucked someone over
jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.
I'm sure you would
gurdeep
­
+812|4774|proll­y
only if it was you
jord
you do that every time i try to join you on poker and spam chat and you dont listen and then you dont go on xfire and then i join some sit and go's and lose when i could've placed
gurdeep
­
+812|4774|proll­y
i dont have the chat box open m8. also, i cant really use more internet than needed because i dont want my vpn to lose connection
jord
orite so i guess we'll never be together
gurdeep
­
+812|4774|proll­y
get skype bro. im always on there
andros
Banned
+256|4731|HK Chitral, Pakistan
how does shipping a handgun work? as in do you have to do anything special like disassemble the gun/get clearance, etc?

can any state get shipped a gun?

that's like one of the first things i wanna do when i turn 21. buy a nice glock if i have enough money/guns aren't illegal by then.
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
13rin
+977|6498

andros wrote:

how does shipping a handgun work? as in do you have to do anything special like disassemble the gun/get clearance, etc?

can any state get shipped a gun?

that's like one of the first things i wanna do when i turn 21. buy a nice glock if i have enough money/guns aren't illegal by then.
Has to be shipped overnight to a registered FFL dealer (like a pawn shop).  They'll charge you too.  I've bought a gun from gunbroker.com and thats how it is done... Also shipped a kimber back to them.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
gurdeep
­
+812|4774|proll­y
but you cant do it in places like, ca, ny, or il. probably most of the ne tbh
jord

coolstorybro wrote:

cba
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5055|Massachusetts, USA

coolstorybro wrote:

but you cant do it in places like, ca, ny, or il. probably most of the ne tbh
MA and CT I believe you cannot ship firearms to a home. NH, VT, and ME are all pretty lax when it comes to firearms. In VT and ME all you need is a valid license and a quick background check and you're good to go.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6408
http://www.gunbroker.com/Support/Suppor … faqid=1118

Shipping Legalities
Federal Law requires that all modern firearms be shipped to a holder of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) only. The recipient must have an FFL; however the sender is not required to have one. Any person who is legally allowed to own a firearm is legally allowed to ship it to an FFL holder for any legal purpose (including sale or resale).

Here is exactly what the ATF 'Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide' (ATF P 5300.4) says:
(B9) May a nonlicensee ship a firearm by carrier?
A nonlicensee may ship a firearm by carrier to a resident of his or her own state or to a licensee in any state. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. In addition, Federal law requires that the carrier be notified that the shipment contains a firearm and prohibits common or contract carriers from requiring or causing any label to be placed on any package indicating that it contains a firearm. [18 U. S. C. 922( a)( 2)( A) and 922( e), 27 CFR 178.31]

(B8) May a nonlicensee ship a firearm through the U. S. Postal Service?
A nonlicensee may mail a shotgun or rifle to a resident of his or her own state or to a licensee in any state. Handguns are not mailable. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. A nonlicensee may not transfer any firearm to a nonlicensed resident of another state. The Postal Service recommends that longguns be sent by registered mail and that no marking of any kind which would indicate the nature of the contents be placed on the outside of any parcel containing firearms.

Shipment by Unlicensed Persons
Any shipper who does not have a Federal Firearms License (FFL) is considered to be an 'unlicensed person'. This section contains information on how unlicensed persons can ship firearms. If you have an FFL, please skip to the next section for shipping suggestions.

The most important thing to know is that you must only ship guns to a licensed dealer. If the buyer is not a licensed dealer, he will have to make arrangements to ship the item to a dealer in his state.

Before you ship a gun, the buyer must fax or mail you a copy of the dealer's signed FFL license. You can only ship the gun to the address on the license. You must inform the carrier that the package contains a firearm. Of course, the firearm cannot be shipped loaded; ammunition may not be shipped in the same box. You should take the copy of the signed FFL with you when you take the item to be shipped in case the shipper wishes to see it.

Notes on specific shippers:

US Mail: An unlicensed person can ship a rifle or shotgun by US Mail. Unlicensed persons cannot ship a handgun by US Mail. Postal regulations allow the Post Office to open your package for inspection. Ammunition cannot be shipped by US Mail. You can search the US Post Office Postal Explorer site for specific USPS regulations regarding firearms and ammunition.

FedEx Express: FedEx will only ship firearms via their Priority Overnight service. Ammunition must be shipped as hazardous goods via Ground in compliance with ORM-D.

FedEx Ground: FedEx Ground will transport and deliver firearms (excluding handguns) as defined by the United States Gun Control Act of 1968, between areas served in the U.S. Ammunition must be shipped as hazardous goods via Ground in compliance with ORM-D.

UPS: UPS will accept handgun shipments by Next Day Air only. Rifles and shotguns can be shipped by UPS ground service. UPS will accept shipments of ammunition. Most other shippers will no longer accept firearm shipments. Airborne and Roadway have specifically prohibited firearm shipments.

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2011-08-05 11:02:03)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
gurdeep
­
+812|4774|proll­y

jord wrote:

coolstorybro wrote:

cba
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6798|Great Brown North
well i guess that's one thing we have over you guys lol

stick gun in box, mail box to person who bought gun, enjoy
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5997|Blue Mountain State
https://cdn5.thefirearmsblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/scar_17s-tfb.jpg
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6018|Vortex Ring State
you actually use that gun in afghanistan?

Mk17 SCAR?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6668

What would you guys recommend for hunting looters with? I guess ideally I'm looking to take out groups of 100 or more.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard