jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6524|Singapore
ok after few hours of playing and collecting quite a number of pins, badges and dogtags...i realized that my score remained at 40 and with 1 unlock and a empty progress bar....help?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51
Wha Wha Whaat..can you allready play the full version?
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6524|Singapore
yup...i got the game on 17/10/06 evening in singapore
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51
biiiiiitch But did that score remain at BFHQ the same? maybe if you got it from some side, thats theres a delay with EA, and maybe the EA server track thingy is overloading so the update will come later, or it could be that you played unranked?
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6524|Singapore
yup...everything remained the same...

i set the filters to show only servers that are ranked and with that fancy stripes icon...hmm maybe the EA server got jammed by all the signing up of servers and users...
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6547|UK

Maybe they did that so you couldnt get a head start on the downloader's..........  Still that throws up the question why is the leaderboard such as it is, I have been hearing of a few issue's with the stats being updated to ea.  So atleast your not the only one.
Chou
+737|6788
The problem is the server, not you.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6524|Singapore
errr...i didnt got the game via EA Downloader....i bought the DVD-ROM...

edit: i play on the EA AU GamersArena servers

Last edited by jkohlc (2006-10-18 09:28:14)

Chou
+737|6788
Like I said:

Choumichel wrote:

The problem is the server, not you.
Blindside
+1|6552|Maastricht, Netherlands
Great, so what sense does it have if I'm havin the game on the first day, but my stats aren't proper recorded!?
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6593|Toronto-Canada
where do u see your stats?
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6524|Singapore

lxcpikiman wrote:

where do u see your stats?
on the main screen of BF2142
MSG*Delta
+1|6482

jkohlc wrote:

ok after few hours of playing and collecting quite a number of pins, badges and dogtags...i realized that my score remained at 40 and with 1 unlock and a empty progress bar....help?
Same thing happened to me last night.  Played for a few hours and it showed that I had about 700 points but never would give me the promotion or unlocks so I just thought the account server was being slow. When I logged on this morning nothing, didn't get credit for any of it. I got all kinds of medals and stars basically a whole days work down the drain. EA at its best. Oh well!!
Buzerk1
+44|6834
Just played got a Pin and it showed up in my stats.... I guess it's you or the server you played on.

As for EA stats server being overloaded, there is not that many game server out there I don't think it's the problem.

PS.: The funny thing is the game gives you points for your free unlocks (got 2 1-EBgames and 1-Vet) Helps your overall SPM

Last edited by Buzerk1 (2006-10-18 10:17:51)

durkamoz
+5|6686
happened to me last night too
MSG*Delta
+1|6482

Buzerk1 wrote:

Just played got a Pin and it showed up in my stats.... I guess it's you or the server you played on.

As for EA stats server being overloaded, there is not that many game server out there I don't think it's the problem.

PS.: The funny thing is the game gives you points for your free unlocks (got 2 1-EBgames and 1-Vet) Helps your overall SPM
Yeah I got my Vet statues and pre order free rank. No big deal its only like 40 points. I played for a sec this morning to test it before I went to work and it was working but that still doesn't get my points back from last night . Like I said oh well life goes on. It wont take me long to get them back.
LionEyez
+4|6618
Yeah it doesn't update very quickly - I've noticed this too. And I didn't immediately get my unlocks even though I did get my rank up message, I dunno why.

As for the Leaderboard stats & scores, that took hours to update. This morning I noticed my rank was like 40 or something, but it listed 300 points when in fact I had 400+ at that time.

IMO It should show the time of the last score update (or if it does already, I didn't see it)
Buzerk1
+44|6834
How well, that means Chuy will have plenty of room to make a stats better then what EA/Dice did....
durkamoz
+5|6686
seems to be working today.

got some more unlocks, some awards, etc...
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6814|Belgium
OK, in my case, it's like.. really strange..

My overall score has been updated (207 or so)
My Unlocks have been updated (got 4 of them or so)
My Ranking has been updated
BUT everything else hasn't been updated..
no kills, no deaths, no pins, no ribons, no badges, no nothing..
Not even my time in game has been updated..

Can anybody explain howcome only the first 3 things updated?
I actually still have the screenshot of the Scoreboard that show my 25 Kills - 5 Deaths..
And yes it was a ranked server, since my score did update, but nothing else did..
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6413|Norway | Unkown
my stats ain't updating either.. I have so much points now, that i can be promoted 4 times or more.. ffs...
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6674|Ft. Drum, NY
mine just started recording got 4 ranks in one round one right after the other. Dont worry its recording the stats.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6814|Belgium
Yea, but the strange thing is:

My score hasn't updated ( I was wrong about that.. )
But my Career Points have! ..
And Career points depend on your Global Score, as well as on your Awards..
So how can my Career Points update correctly, while my Global Score and my Awards didn't?
Pfff.. I don't like this :-(
My Kill-Death Ratio was so high.. I guess my Global Kill-Death Ratio would be around 4.0 now..
IF the stats decide to update.. But I'm not betting on it..
The_Punisher_1987
Banned
+27|6838
same thing happening to me. its fucking giving me the shits.
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6824|Lithuania
Yep, same here...

What's more screwed up is that I received the assault badge (20 kills IAR while assault), it shows up in my BFHQ,  but when I go look at my stats, it says I haven't killed anyone with either assault rifle. And no, I wasn't in a vehicle when I got it, as I only have 2 vehicle kills (which is BS as well)...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard