Poll

What is your Favorite BF2 Kit to play as?

Anti-tank12%12% - 11
Engineer8%8% - 7
Special-Ops30%30% - 26
Medic18%18% - 16
Support9%9% - 8
Assault8%8% - 7
Sniper11%11% - 10
Total: 85
MattCicioni
+1|6825|Arizona
I thought you might like this poll.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6770|Nova Scotia, Canada

I meant to click Sniper but I clicked assult, crap!

Last edited by Prodie (2005-11-18 13:38:48)

wensleydale8
+81|6765|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
i play as assault most of the time but i play whatever kit suits the situation so im utility player in that respect.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
Boogie
+1|6742
AT is my least favorite, all the others are on par with each other.
eatmywheaties
+2|6755
i'll go with medic, because the m16 and ak are fun and easy to play with.

healing yourself is a bonus.
Pseudomissy
+0|6734|Holland
definetly assault.
im more of a go run in front and kill yourself and take everyone with you kind of person
MattCicioni
+1|6825|Arizona
Vote People Vote.
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6751

I wasn't sure. I like to play as all the classes except support, but I'd say that playin as a spec ops is the most fun for me.
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6761
Sniper, Spec Ops, and Assault are my favorites, but i'm really warming up to the other kits lately, but i have trouble getting kills with the support class, so i gotta keep practicing.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6781|Perth, Western Australia
Well, I put in sniper, but thats just what iv been playing as recently. To be accurate Id have to say either sinper, spec ops, or medic
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6737|Vermont
Medic first, then Spec Ops, then AT if I feel like it.
Pineapple_Pez
+2|6740
Medic is my fav, but after that it is AT/Spec Ops tied.

I am usually more of a utility guy though
Bloody Sky
+2|6840|Texas
Special Forces all the way! I love the C4!! You can use it for anything!

That Sniper pissing you off and you finially sneaked behind him? Why knife him... when you can.... C4 HIM 100 MILES INTO THE SKY!?
That heavy armored vehicle piss you off? Well run stright into him with him looking at you AND BLOW YOU ALL UP!!!
Nieghbors cat really pissing you off latley? Why just sick your big German Shepord dog on it when you can.... TURN IT INTO KIBBLES 'N BITS WITH SOME C4!!!!

............Sorry.......
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6759

I like engineer, support and sniper... chose engineer here.
Amwhere
+1|6760
AT, here. (and not because of the DAO, either)
cablecopulate
+449|6734|Massachusetts.
Special Ops, it's just so versatile. You can take out all vehicles, AND take out enemy assets. You can plant traps, make your dune buggy a mobile mine, and the best part, it won't kill your enemies when they decide to run over a red skull and crossbones!
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6754|Brixham, UK
Assault, currently.

Might go support soon though.
stef
+-6|6744
I would go as spec ops because of the c4-trick and extremely good G36C.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6759

I've just realized, that most people actually like to stick with one or two kits during a round, but I'm very versatile. Most matches I'll have played almost all kits, except SpecOps since it's so versatile. What I mean is that SpecOps is good at everything, but there are others which are better for each suited objective.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6840|Germany / Saxony
My best class is Spec-Ops, but since the new patch i don´t play this anymore because i want to get gold in all classes. And 2nd sniper is pretty cool, when i am USMC and have the M24, and 3rd i play engineer as a tank whore, repairing my own tank and no need of commanders supplies... that´s cool...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6778|The Hague, Holland
Sniper, thats what I enjoy to do.
But if I whant some hard points I'd go for Medic or Support
SargeX_au
+29|6748
Started off as spec ops because i was a noob and loved blowing things up. Then moved to assault and noob launched my way to the top 15 assault players. But now i love being a medic for US on karkand, i rack up heaps of points.
RasorX
+17|6739|Indianapolis
I played engineer class for about 115 hours before i realized i hated it.  Support all the way!  On a good map i can get 15-30 ammo points easily with a 2:1 k/d ratio.  The key to support is the PKM, if you hate support and dont have the PKM, unlock it then talk to me.
pernicel
+0|6737
How do you actually vote?  I don't see any links to click on...  Do I need to have FLASH installed our something (I keep it uninstalled cuz most of the obnoxious adds are flash)?

I like the Support guy, once upgraded.  You can get a lot of supply points, if you're smart about it and supply people that actually need the ammo instead of just throwing all your ammo packs at an uncontested spawn point.  The upgraded Light Machinegun can take out the enemy cars quickly, and can do serious damage to the transport helicopters.  Plus, the support guy has some light armor to prevent most of those one-shot kills.
RDMC_old
+0|6732|Almere, Holland

MattCicioni wrote:

I thought you might like this poll.
Medic is cool but with the crappy guns it will ruin your K/D Ratio.. so i will pick sniper and assault both great kits:lol:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard