SchmilK
+4|6652
Or should i say Pre-Teaser Feather Fuck?????

I pre-ordered this back in september when it first came available thinking i could pre-order with a pickup...that wasn't allowed, i had to have shipping so i got free next day shipping and a 64mb dog tag and a special weapon skin  WOOWOO...so what...

Now, today, the day of the official release I get an email from best buy which goes as follows.

Dear SchmilK:

There's been a change to the release date for your pre-ordered item.

The new release date is 11/21/2006. Your order details are listed below.

Get more information on this order by checking your order status.

You can also call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) with any questions. For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care
[size=4]W T F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[/size]

This is absurd...why is the new release date pushed back over a month!?!?!  ANYONE???  I'm on hold wiht Best Buy customer service and the wait time will be about 30 minutes according to the fag hag boy in the box talking me through the menus.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..................  Now maybe i DON'T want to play....but i can't have it so i want it...what to do what to do....

Anyone else get this disturbing email or am i the only dummy to go through them??????
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6666|San Francisco, CA
lol. pwned.

maybe they ran out of copies to give.
Chou
+737|6799
I got mine today from the store
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6666|California
Brad(TheSlayer) and I are going to search the whole San Fran. Bay Area today seeing if anyone has it in stock.
Up here where I live the toys R us always has games the day they come out.
Darth_Rambo
+22|6716|Raleigh, NC
I pre-order at a local EBGames and paid only $5 to reserve it.
If you paid the same, then just writeoff the $5 and buy it Wednesday
with the rest of us.
SchmilK
+4|6652
Ea Downloader is the way i'm going, with this replyt o best buy cause hindubaba on teh phone said i chould wait one weekend and if i dont get it i can cancel the order.  well i replied to the best buy email and im downloading it now on ea downloader.  yeah eyah ea downloader sucks...but its better than waitng  LOL

You can take this order, cancel it, then shove the receipt up your ass.  Why offer a pre-order if you have to wait 1 month and 5 days AFTER THE GAME IS RELEASED!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Please reply if i have to take any other steps to cancel my order.
SchmilK
+4|6652
In one hour i will have the 2.8gb download complete.  skrew you best buy
SchmilK
+4|6652
hahahahaah i have best buy customer service on hold to cancel my order while i answer a tech call  ahahahahahaahahaa

...stupidness...
jsnipy
+3,276|6531|...

@work downloading now (@home form work) ... i've not been following this topic .. so call me a dumbass .. but its all operational now?
OmniDeath
~
+726|6652

Choumichel wrote:

from best buy? i have it preordered and i went there today, and they said they wouldnt have it till tomorrow!!! gayness. so did anyone have the game preordered from best buy and get it yet? id like to know if the gun really is only a reskin....
demondspawn
+7|6770|Aussie in the UK
Well we in the UK have to wait till Friday to get it
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6424|Norway | Unkown
In norway im getting the game tomorrow
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6724
I went to EBgames today, and they said they would get it tomorrow. Now, I went to Best Buy, and they said they  had it in stock but couldn't give it to me till tomorrow. Damn big buisinesses getting things faster than tha medium size ones!
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6550|Sammamish, WA
I actually just purchased the preorder bonus pack itself without preordering the game from them. $10 from BestBuy.com, shipped free, and it came in the mail about a month ago.

Last edited by JdeFalconr (2006-10-17 16:27:16)

Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6814|Portland, OR, USA

EBGames > *
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
zer0fus10n
+14|6520

SchmilK wrote:

Or should i say Pre-Teaser Feather Fuck?????

I pre-ordered this back in september when it first came available thinking i could pre-order with a pickup...that wasn't allowed, i had to have shipping so i got free next day shipping and a 64mb dog tag and a special weapon skin  WOOWOO...so what...

Now, today, the day of the official release I get an email from best buy which goes as follows.

Dear SchmilK:

There's been a change to the release date for your pre-ordered item.

The new release date is 11/21/2006. Your order details are listed below.

Get more information on this order by checking your order status.

You can also call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) with any questions. For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care
[size=4]W T F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1[/size]

This is absurd...why is the new release date pushed back over a month!?!?!  ANYONE???  I'm on hold wiht Best Buy customer service and the wait time will be about 30 minutes according to the fag hag boy in the box talking me through the menus.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..................  Now maybe i DON'T want to play....but i can't have it so i want it...what to do what to do....

Anyone else get this disturbing email or am i the only dummy to go through them??????
Translator?
Unclean009
Da Dirty Man!
+66|6660|Spokane, Washington

I got the same thing. This is pissing me off. I've been going crazy waiting for it to come out, and now this shit.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6718|Oklahoma City
Yup, all the official release dates I have seen said "October 17th." I pre-ordered it from Gamestop (in the local mall) and they said they would have it October 17th at about noon. I went to pick it up today, and they said "oh, we didn't get any in today for some reason. We might get some in tomorrow or the next day." So I called Best Buy and asked them if they had any in tonight. They said "Oh, that got delayed in Oklahoma until tomorrow." But had no idea why. Glad at least to see it isn't JUST Oklahoma. Aggravated that the after-work LAN party I scheduled three weeks ago just got flushed down the toilet.
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6835|Lithuania

Choumichel wrote:

Which one..? Bestbuy has them in stock tomorrow, target in 2 days, and others I looked up had no info.

If you bought it from a store (In U.S.) today, which one did you buy it from?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6488|Kentucky
i never do pre-order

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard