psH
Banned
+217|6375|Sydney
i always thought that the TV missle crosshair was in the same position as the one in the pilots seat.

Thanks for this, now this can help both pilot and gunner.
kachunkachunk
+8|6381|Ontario
It still feels way too sensitive for me to hit things with the wire-guided missile, but I'll figure it out eventually.
(Note that there's no actual indication that they're wire-guided, but it sure as hell isn't computer-guided).

I can maybe hit 33% of my targets, and at least cause splash damage or pilots to shit their pants with 100% of them. So I'm close!
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6754

I've finally started to hit targets accurately. I have to turn down my mouse sensitivity really really low though, and that lets me adjust things easier. Key is to get the missile lined up ASAP since it keeps speeding up as it goes, and the faster it's going, the harder to aim. Right at the beginning, do all the adjustments necessary, and you'll see improvements.
kachunkachunk
+8|6381|Ontario
I typically get it aimed nicely at first, but the tricky part is keeping it still, or continuously adjusting for a moving target. I suppose you can just adjust early and have it lead your target (so it flies straight into it) instead of correcting it.

But yeah, generally it's going to require experience, or owning a mouse that changes its sensitivity on the fly.
psH
Banned
+217|6375|Sydney
its annoying when you hit right next to armor, and then get a kill damage assist from some private 1st class in the railgun deely.
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6428|Brisbane, Australia
iv been tving for a day.... no luck, havent hit once.  grrrr

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard