47man
+46|6428|Cali

Masterstyle wrote:

i cant stop laughing at this idiot
I love how you added him to your sig +1

Edit: Must have given you karma within 24 hours... next time i see a post ill do it.

Last edited by 47man (2006-10-16 16:53:20)

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6530|dunno

Masterstyle wrote:

i cant stop laughing at this idiot
same
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6491|Melbourne

MAn you cant get much lamer than this noob...

u Fail Birdman
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6417|da ville, va

Deadmonkiefart wrote:

From all the flaming that you are getting, I would guess that this does not even work.
Actually it does work I've seen him do it
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6436|Washington State, USA
im surprised he isnt banned yet, once i reinstall 1.4 i will hunt your ass down on wake
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6747|London

=ST6=SewerMaster wrote:

Die In a Fire Birdman
lol, I remember somone getting banned for that
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
47man
+46|6428|Cali
Man, posting his name... proving he did it... if only someone was roe-happy... he would be reset pretty quickly.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6530|dunno

Birdman234 wrote:

THIS IS PROOF THAT IT DOES WORK
http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/28819510431.jpg
AHAHA this noob was in the insomnia wake server doing it rofl. i can git 2x the kills with out glitching
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6536
I bet he's laughing at how mad you guys are. I really couldnt less if he's glitching. Let IndianScout handle it (*Sarcasm*) I got a good idea for those that get mowed down by people like him. GET OFF WAKE AND KARKAND.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6725|California

Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6767

Sweeeeet, I've always wanted to know how to hack in Wake!!! Especially in a place far enough from the flag radius to make it worthless! I'd give you +1 right this second if I wasn't too lazy. You rock!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6530|dunno

stryyker wrote:

Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail.
lol
LT.Victim
+1,175|6567|British Columbia, Canada
This guy kind of reminds me of this guy..

https://img246.imageshack.us/img246/9672/dadlitelrb4.jpg
Birdman234
Banned
+4|6654
man i am loving this u guys get pissed!!!!!!!! haha wall gltiching is the shit. Fuck everyone who thinks otherwise
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6417|da ville, va
Trust me he's laughing his ass off I'm on aim with him.
Brasso
+1,549|6635

Birdman234 wrote:

Enjoy the glitch and have fun killing those damn j-10 whores that flock to the runway.
That's assuming you didn't get shot down by the forementioned pilots during the 10 minutes it takes to get the helo to the building.  Fail.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6755|Chicago.

Birdman234 wrote:

This is proof that you are using that exploit to make your pathetic stats look better. You used to suck, and you still suck.

Your K/D ratio used to be .6078, which is horrible.  Now go cry in a corner.

Last edited by BigmacK (2006-10-16 17:02:55)

LT.Victim

haffeysucks wrote:

Birdman234 wrote:

Enjoy the glitch and have fun killing those damn j-10 whores that flock to the runway.
That's assuming you didn't get shot down by the forementioned pilots during the 10 minutes it takes to get the helo to the building.  Fail.
And that you dont get owned by the 2 FAV's, The Attack Heli, 2 J-10s, Anti-Air At the Airfield, and a Tank, not to mention Anti-Tankers.

But since your doing it on insomnia, not a Problem, cause they are too busy Tking for the Jets and Helis and Jetblocking to stop a blackhawk.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6725|California

He's just an ignorant cock
Brasso
+1,549|6635

Birdman234 wrote:

This is proof that you are an idiot...

Gotcha.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2006-10-16 17:03:43)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6814|Marathon, Florida Keys
Lolz!
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
LT.Victim
Prodies on, this thread = Owned.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6767

This has to be a first... someone posts a guide on how to wallhack, admits to doing it, AND provides the screenshots for evidence. Thank you for making the reporting job easier!
starman7
+15|6729
Lol... ban hammer.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6747|London

He's been bannerated already?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard