aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6762
If your titan shield goes down, your team needs to defend the titan against attack.  Or you need to kill the other titan faster.  Everyone knows that.

If you opt for the first option, how do you get to the reactor/control stations?  Is there a way from the flight deck?  If so, I haven't found it yet.

Anyone got a map or a clue?
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6775|Portland, OR, USA

Rear deck (not the one the planes/helis spawn in) -> doors

OR

2nd level rear deck -> holes in deck

THEN

downstairs halls -> consoles -> upstairs consoles (find which way is not blocked by shields)

Did you not watch the video?

https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6496|Singapore
people just dont watch the training video......
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6560|Your attic
If you mean what I think you mean, your best having two major forces (16 players on team split to 2x8)

Have one force defend the titan (support LMG's, Medics etc)

Have the other force keep capturing silos until the enemy titans' shield goes down and have them attack the enemy titan en masse. Atleast that's what I'd do if I had complete control of everyone.

If you just meant is there a way to destroy the enemy titan while inside your own, the answer is no.

If however I've got everything mixed up just ignore this post.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6679|Wilmington, DE, US
The best way to defend the titan is to uninstall the game.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

the way down to the reactor/consoles from the flight deck is clearly visible with a sign just in front of where the gunship/transport spawns

read the post guys, he asks how to get to the inside of the titan when defending

Last edited by kmjnhb (2006-10-16 05:56:42)

Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England

kmjnhb wrote:

the way down to the reactor/consoles from the flight deck is clearly visible with a sign just in front of where the gunship/transport spawns

read the post guys, he asks how to get to the inside of the titan when defending
What he said.
Buzerk1
+44|6806
Go end of the deck, in front of the where the gunship/transport spawn. And then go down.

Or you can use the pods to jump on the back decks (there is a post here explain how to use Titan pods)
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6762
I found the pods okay, just couldn't find any doors/corridors towards the reactors.  I could have missed something really obvioius (I missed the training vids!) but I couldn't seem to get to where I was needed.

Having been part of the attacking force, I've seen people defending so I know it's possible, I guess I'll just have to try again (or watch the vid - thanks Viper!).
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK
As has already been said, spawn at the hanger and then wal towards the front of the titan. Go down the slope and you will see another slope to the right and the left. Follow this slope down and eventually you will come out at a junction protected by forcefields. Go through the field and you will see more forcefields protecting 4 corridors. Each of these corridors is colour coded and has the number of the reactor console it leads to on the wall.

My best advice would be to get in an empty server on Titan mode and explore the Titan. Familiarise yourself with the layout and also get to the Titan back platforms and practice the routes to consoles 1 and 2 as if you were assaulting.

Both Titans have exactly the same layout so this will stand you in good stead for Titan assault.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6511|Doncaster UK
or watch the intro movie that also MAY help.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

As has already been said, spawn at the hanger and then wal towards the front of the titan. Go down the slope and you will see another slope to the right and the left. Follow this slope down and eventually you will come out at a junction protected by forcefields. Go through the field and you will see more forcefields protecting 4 corridors. Each of these corridors is colour coded and has the number of the reactor console it leads to on the wall.

My best advice would be to get in an empty server on Titan mode and explore the Titan. Familiarise yourself with the layout and also get to the Titan back platforms and practice the routes to consoles 1 and 2 as if you were assaulting.

Both Titans have exactly the same layout so this will stand you in good stead for Titan assault.
yea, you might want to read the replies trying to help you, aardfrith

Last edited by kmjnhb (2006-10-16 09:46:05)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6762

jkohlc wrote:

people just dont watch the training video......
Okay, I watched the training video.  It's completely filmed from the point of view of the attacking force.  Not defending.  SOME people just don't read the question posted.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6762

kmjnhb wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

yea, you might want to read the replies trying to help you, aardfrith
wow, you really added value with your post.  i'm impressed.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6449|Sheffield-England
go left then right then forward then up the stairs then left, left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left until you finally realise you've been running in circles
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6665|UK
you learn nothin from the training program, all he ses it so obvious, watch mine leet pwnage video

Hornet141
+1|6373|Missouri, USA
At first I skipped the training video because I thought it was an intro and then decided to watch it the next time. Although you can't blame them for wanting to skip it because the BF2 one was cheesy as well as the SF one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard