=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6554
I dont know why everyone hates 2142.....i personaly love it.....i just played it today for the first time ( i play at a LAN center) and it was fucking awsome... i mean it was really the shit

and for the question: when 2142 comes out in stores, whil chuy add it to the stats page like SF AF and EU?

? #2: when is the set date for 2142 to come out

and of course... the vid is sweet

Last edited by =W=GeneralSherman (2006-10-14 21:27:47)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

whil chuy add it to the stats page like SF AF and EU?
If he feels like it

#2: when is the set date for 2142 to come out
2 days 10 hours 37 minutes
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6554

stryyker wrote:

its kinda har to tell if somethings are sarcasm or not when typed

really 2 days?
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6588|Your attic

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

stryyker wrote:

its kinda har to tell if somethings are sarcasm or not when typed

really 2 days?
Not quite, for US people it's then.

For us poor Europeans it's about 4 days 18 hours 28 minutes and 45 seconds

Edit: Although i am working on it, I hold out little hope though

Last edited by Towelly (2006-10-14 21:33:14)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

Check planet battlefield, they have a countdown
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6554
sweet....i cant wait for the actual game to come out

i might just have to get my own comp....but ive spent alot of money on macs cause i love them

ill just wait till boot camp comes out for macs to run it
sniper09735
+12|6623
The reason i hate it is Ea made a new battlefield that is exact to BF2 the only thing diffrent are the weapons maps teams and the little things it is mainly a 50$ patch
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6534|Search Whore killing fields
That video is innacurate, they forgot the part where the DirtyMexican comes in the titan and collects dogtags
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6534|Search Whore killing fields

sniper09735 wrote:

The reason i hate it is Ea made a new battlefield that is exact to BF2 the only thing diffrent are the weapons maps teams and the little things it is mainly a 50$ patch
No. I must wait for someone to say fail because I not authorized. Towelly will bans you

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=48371
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6717|California

sniper09735 wrote:

no its fucking not.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6653|Brisbane, Australia

sniper09735 wrote:

Did we ask for why you hate it?

You stumbled into a Praise and now your going to get assraped by flames - better remove your post quicksmart

Now.

Recently Ive been wishywashy with 2142, but after playing as commander on titan mode, every single time I got the spot my team won

Titan placement = Profit

I think Ill get it like a month after release maybe - or wait for the prices in BrisVegas to go down
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6616|InGerLand
that video has two major flaws in it, when the gunships fly along the road, why do you not see "there is a problem with your connection" and then they wind up embedded in a concrete pillar. Secondly when they run to get off the titan why do they not get the same message just before they jump off the titan and wind up back in a corrider facing a wall. Its all lies! lies i tell you!
Madiz
is back
+26|6754
18 oct is the realease date
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
jordanmillward_1
+11|6401

sfarrar33 wrote:

that video has two major flaws in it, when the gunships fly along the road, why do you not see "there is a problem with your connection" and then they wind up embedded in a concrete pillar. Secondly when they run to get off the titan why do they not get the same message just before they jump off the titan and wind up back in a corrider facing a wall. Its all lies! lies i tell you!
Do people not realise that this is a demo of the game, and therefore there will be problems?
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6736|Omaha, Nebraska
Demo is Beta?
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6440|Stealth City, UK

jordanmillward_1 wrote:

sfarrar33 wrote:

Do people not realise that this is a demo of the game, and therefore there will be problems?
The Demo should be the exact same build as the final version, and to date Ive not had ANY problems at all with the demo. Maybe Im just lucky but Ive loved every part of it so far!
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6736|Omaha, Nebraska
Yes since they will be shipping it in less then 2-3 days. I think he needs to do research on Demo version and Beta Version.
jordanmillward_1
+11|6401

buLLet_t00th wrote:

jordanmillward_1 wrote:

sfarrar33 wrote:

The Demo should be the exact same build as the final version, and to date Ive not had ANY problems at all with the demo. Maybe Im just lucky but Ive loved every part of it so far!
What I meant was, if anyone does have any problems with the game, it might be due to the fact it's the demo.

I've had no problems with it at the moment ^_^
asbad
+19|6718|Ireland
It seems that some of us are having the problems mentioned by sfarrar33 (including me). It must be a small fraction like 1/10 of us that are having the lag and connection problem.

I bloody hope 'jordanmillward_1' is right and there wont be the same lag issues with the released version.
Raptor1
+19|6485
i get some lag, but i still really like it. Unlocking grenades is kinda gay though, what well equipped army would not issue a soldier grenades????
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6554
i played for over 3 hours and i didnt not encounter a single problem

no lag

no 'problem with your connection'

nothing

i was really pleased.... one guy on the other team said he was lagging but no one else

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard