MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6771|EUR
In case you did not know its possible to crouch in the Mech, all you do is press (z).

Im wandering what is the point of this?

- Does it improve your aim?
- Does it make you a smaller target? (I have not had the chance to use it like one would duck behind a wall yet)
- Is it for teabagging tanks?

Just wandering I guess, also are there any other unique functions with vehichles?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6688
lol it is for teabagging tanks DUH
edit: it can also be used to teabag a large group of infantry.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-10-13 12:58:55)

Hallvard
+262|6518|North Norway

MuseSeeker wrote:

In case you did not know its possible to crouch in the Mech, all you do is press (z).

Im wandering what is the point of this?

- Does it improve your aim?
- Does it make you a smaller target? (I have not had the chance to use it like one would duck behind a wall yet)

Just wandering I guess, also are there any other unique functions with vehichles?
it makes your aim much better, it makes you a slightly smaller target but you loose mobility, teabaging tanks will be hard... but you can teabag people you kill with it...

you can also "run" with the battlewalker by pressing shift (or whatever your sprint key is) in case you didn't know...
zeidmaan
+234|6410|Vienna

Running is awsome and you dont have limited stamina like infantry. Altho you WILL GET A HEADACHE. The screen shakes soooooo much
starman7
+15|6720
Hmm... THATS why C and Ctrl never worked.  Now, with Z... *proceeds to crouch his battlewalker when a half-dozen engies pop up from behind and simultaneously blow me to hell*
Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6542|Canada

MuseSeeker wrote:

Too funny +1
DaveOnrefni
+1|6642
Teabagging live infantry, however, gets you kills
Edit:   Example:  haha, i've run out of your range of fire!  whatcha gonna do now! *squish*   ****!!

Last edited by DaveOnrefni (2006-10-13 15:44:40)

MuseSeeker
+110|6771|EUR

DaveOnrefni wrote:

Teabagging live infantry, however, gets you kills
Edit:   Example:  haha, i've run out of your range of fire!  whatcha gonna do now! *squish*   ****!!
I have actually done that, some person thought he was being smart by going out of my range, by going underneath me. *Z* *Squish*
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6757|Internet!
Starman: Reset your crouch button in the Vehicle Controls section of the control thing, then you can crouch using whatever key you want.

Muse: Use it for the three things you stated, improving aim, hiding, and teabagging. ^^
Even if your Walker isn't entirely hidden, it'll still become a smaller target.
Simon
basically
+838|6653|UK
You need some big balls to teabag a tank
LT.Victim
+1,175|6558|British Columbia, Canada

Simon wrote:

You need some big balls to teabag a tank
I already Teabag Tanks

Just Hope ontop with your knife out and taunt the dude..
MuseSeeker
+110|6771|EUR
Then have the tanks reckage explode on you. Sure.
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6711
I figured that out a while ago... it tends to look EXTREMELY awkward when you repeatedly hit z and release lol.... and teabagging infntry with it is a great way to kill the smartasses
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6770|Noizyland

I imagine when Spec Ops guys with Det Packs get between your legs you can squish them.
Walkers should be able to jump.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
starman7
+15|6720
Basically (unless you need to look over something, which really isn't difficult in a walking apartment block), crouch whenever you stand still (especially when you need to hit something).  Anytime you move, you're bobbing, and just standing there you still have a greater deviation.
doc. josh
+48|6540
iam going to t bag an other dead walker
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6537|Winterpeg, Canada
because of you muse, i'm gonna go play the demo right now. I'll try the teabagging.
Zukabazuka
+23|6681
Well the walls wasn't really made for Walkers.... anyway i tried it and gotta say you need to find something taller than a container to take cover good otherwise rockets and tank shots will be able to hit you and that isn't fun.
-MP-Nuke1266
+20|6711
True, BUT your vulnerable points such as legs and leg joints will be protected.
Zukabazuka
+23|6681
Yeah that's one good thing but you better get some real cover after all you can only take about 4-5 hits
Havazn
+39|6689|van.ca

Ty wrote:

I imagine when Spec Ops guys with Det Packs get between your legs you can squish them.
Walkers should be able to jump.
Bunnyhopping walkers FTW!
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6522|Singapore
i use it for hiding behind hills and crates

shoot
crouch
shoot
crouch
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6748|Toronto, ON
I find the mechs are not that useful in this game.  The tanks do more damage and move much more easily.
Alpha as fuck.
Delphy
+45|6581|Bristol, UK
Yep, definitely. And they're less of a target. Strafing with the hover tank is fun.
psH
Banned
+217|6379|Sydney
i just found out yesterday that free-look is available with the Nekomata (hover-tank) bu holding down Ctrl.

I do like walker and it can be good maps like Cerebre Landing, but its speed isn't adequate enough for titan maps, i tried going around capping silos with it, but just got pwned by some sniping tank along the way.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard