mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6542|Doncaster UK
i sure you could find one on EBAY!!!!!

Hell i think ican buy rooh on ebay

Last edited by mavrick 3399 (2006-10-13 08:30:46)

SGT.Slayero
+98|6466|Life in a vacuum sucks
what next
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Can you buy an e-penis for WoW?
I got one it's +10 damage and mana burn when it shots it's Jizm of Pregnancy.. It also creates slow, I've never played WOW, And I've been banned from COH for my dirty sanchez char..

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2006-10-13 08:35:46)

Entertayner
+826|6571

http://pixeljellybeans.com/roohandshinzo/

Cos zimmer closed my thread *yawn* (cock)
mrchinchin25
+14|6407

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Loonitic proposed to his Jet the very same way.
This is true, I am a level 7 tank and I saw it in gory detail.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6624|Camp XRay

Click here to see the mean comments from losers, and then watch Rooh come in and pwn all the lame people, and the awesome Digg members made hundreds of more comments talking about young love on the internet ^^

omg this has got to stop, a laughed so hard a shit myself that time. are these people that dillusional. i mean for christ sake i think that game has merge into their real lives. shit enemy boat spotted gotta go....

Last edited by Marlboroman82 (2006-10-13 12:17:33)

https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6534|Australia
..wow.           (pun not intended)
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6542|Doncaster UK
ok i know this is a really old thread but looking at this [clicky]website it looks like she raised enough money to go to england wonder if she said yes?
Entertayner
+826|6571

mavrick 3399 wrote:

ok i know this is a really old thread but looking at this [clicky]website it looks like she raised enough money to go to england wonder if she said yes?
Ohmagods!
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6679|In You Endo- Stoke

Entertayner wrote:

http://pixeljellybeans.com/roohandshinzo/

Cos zimmer closed my thread *yawn* (cock)
I know its old but gotta laugh at that!

Also i bet she did a runner,all that money for someone she only know by text and pictures.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6547|Doncaster, UK
"Yeah, i know I said I wanted $750 so that I could come over the England to see you, but I spent it on a new rig. Kthxbye! LOLZ"
The Magic Mullet
+240|6425
I'm starting up an internet collection as well. I want to raise £26.70 so I can get a return ticket to Doncaster and have a dump in Fruitloop's wheelie bin.

Please give generously.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6599|Cheshire. UK

Entertayner wrote:

mavrick 3399 wrote:

Ohmagods!
Thats a good idea for the Mullet to help him get 2142 !!
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6547|Doncaster, UK

The Magic Mullet wrote:

I'm starting up an internet collection as well. I want to raise £26.70 so I can get a return ticket to Doncaster and have a dump in Fruitloop's wheelie bin.

Please give generously.
Just make sure you go in the black wheelie bin, the green one is for recycling and they frown on turds
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
Yeah can anyone find an update to see if they actually meet up.. I would but I really don't care that much I care just enough to have someone else do it.
mrchinchin25
+14|6407

mavrick 3399 wrote:

aaaargh Thread Necro. Everyone to the Zombie Shelter, escalating this issue to Captain Copeland. Plan B is now in operation.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6672|UK
where's donfck when you need him?!
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard