ZIGShot82
-MAJOR WITHOUT A DEAL-
+25|6451|E-ToWn BIAaaAtCh
First of all, its a wonderfull Server to play,nice guys there, always playin there a couple of hours =USF= the name of it.# Infantry only
NOT A KNIFE AND PISTOL SERVER!!
Today i refresh my serverlist and see a guy on the Server had about 195 kills..??
MMMHH, ive joined it to see whats goin on there, then ive taken some pics..

Ive seen only the Palace is capped by SAS..
mmhh

https://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1363/screen025id6.png
^^the guys ive marked are the freaks

https://img291.imageshack.us/img291/185/screen024em6.png
here u can see that this guy is killin his buddy on and on and his other buddy is revieving him every time.
U can see a lots of tickets left , no admin there(at this time normally an admin is there??) and these smacktards are gettin points and points and points

ive postin this because im soooooo upset and pissed about such idiots have fun to ruin a whole game like this.
there are thousands of servers and they are doin this shit on my favor server..

PS:please someone post me the website where i can report thes fags..

give me  karma for my ego, im so depressed and upset right now

thx guys for listinig.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6725|67.222.138.85
bfroe.com
SexyCabbage
One Shot, One Kill ... Always
+68|6498|Kentucky
that suks   try to report them or at least spread the word about them
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6641|Camp XRay

people still care about stats?
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6667

ZIGShot82 wrote:

WAAAH!!!!! WAH WAH!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WA AWA WAWAWAHHHHH WAAAA!!!!!! MOMMNY WAAAHHH!!!!!!! THEY GET MORE POITNS THEN ME WAAAHH!!!!!! WAAAHHH!!!!
ZIGShot82
-MAJOR WITHOUT A DEAL-
^^Stupid??...im not a padder smacktard... i get points so easy because of playin...
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6757|Norcal, usa

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

ZIGShot82 wrote:

WAAAH!!!!! WAH WAH!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! WA AWA WAWAWAHHHHH WAAAA!!!!!! MOMMNY WAAAHHH!!!!!!! THEY GET MORE POITNS THEN ME WAAAHH!!!!!! WAAAHHH!!!!
lol, so kickass
awesomely awesome possum blossom
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6723|Antarctica
OMG STAAAATS!!1!!BBQ!!!!@REPORT1!1#!@#!3@4@4!@4!@4@5$*hsdopsjf40th2oyn23onJlLLjL1!!!!PPADDERS!!1!1OMG!!1!11!one!!11
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6641|Camp XRay

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

BBQ!!!!
where did that come from...damnit now i want bbq
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6649|USA
wait....we get points?  what for?
cohen1976
+14|6785
someone is shooting u!?
Slickfish
+24|6641
Nice to see the now normal bitching about a valid post in the complaints thread....nice one boys!!

Perhaps it should be changed to the "original only complaint thread"

This is the only bf2 forum I use that has this type of behaviour on, anyone know why that is?

Anyhow back to the threads point.
Its crap when people go onto servers to pad, mainly because they take up slot that proper players could use to improve the game.
I feel ya mate, bes tthing to do is report them, or tell the admins so they can watch out for them.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6566|USA bitches!
How are they ruining the game for everyone? You fucking people need to stop crying about someone statpadding. WHO CARES!!!!!! Does it really matter if, by statpadding, they get their expert pistol? Nope. Doesn't matter. It's just a game you fucking baby. Now, get back to playing and next time you see something like that, go TK the fuck out of them.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6536|Montucky
https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i124/s3v3ns1xtw0/darealist.jpg
ZIGShot82
-MAJOR WITHOUT A DEAL-

Jenkinsbball wrote:

How are they ruining the game for everyone? You fucking people need to stop crying about someone statpadding. WHO CARES!!!!!! Does it really matter if, by statpadding, they get their expert pistol? Nope. Doesn't matter. It's just a game you fucking baby. Now, get back to playing and next time you see something like that, go TK the fuck out of them.
STFU BOON___

I bet im older then u ,and u call me baby..
so first think then type..
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6538

ZIGShot82 wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

STFU BOON___

I doubt it. He types coherently.

If it bothers you, kick/ban them.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6566|USA bitches!

ZIGShot82 wrote:

Jenkinsbball wrote:

STFU BOON___

Right. You're so old that you actually care about in-game statistics. Again, who cares? Well, you obviously. I don't mind that you started a thread about this, as I've made my share (not about stat padding though). There are times that this game can piss you off, I agree. Mostly, on my part, it's from bad admins that ban because you beat them. Or an admin that breaks his own rules that he bans over and then bans you for doing the same thing as him (Bigguns.vs.EA: http://bf2s.com/player/74146353/ [the biggest fucking cheating faggot admin out there]).

Just don't let it get to you. Ask your clan for admin rights and start banning stat padders on sight. If it bothers you that much, do something about it. I know I've been caught on my server being tked for helo's left and right, but my clan won't give me admin. I think it's a shame.

But, whatever. It's just a game. Tomorrow, it'll be just a game. In the future, when this game is long forgotten, it'll still just be a game.

Last edited by Jenkinsbball (2006-10-13 08:34:58)

SGT.Slayero
+98|6483|Life in a vacuum sucks
dont worry your not alone
Slickfish
+24|6641

Jenkinsbball wrote:

They may be taking up a slot on the server or even in a squad im in, or they could be a squad leader, and our teams on max number of squads etc etc...
That would mean its a waste, thus it effects my game!.
Now stop with the no-one cares stuff, if you dont care dont post!.
I couldn't give a rats ass if they have all top awards and badges, but if them padding keeps a useful player of my team then yeah I care as it effects my game.

We have no problems with padding or cheating on the our server, because we have good admins.
We don't kick for people being good, the worst thing we will do is if we have a really really good jet whore on our server is once the current maps finished switch to one with no jets.

Last edited by Slickfish (2006-10-16 03:55:14)

Mr.H@x0r
+54|6529

smtt686 wrote:

wait....we get points?  what for?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard