Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6727|Sweden
i wanna see the movie...
Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6532|Alabama
you should change ur name to toilet-raper.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

Haha............lolz.......haha.  That is why the closest thing to Mexico that I put in my body is Taco Bell.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-10-10 14:07:30)

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6469|Bradford UK

WilhelmSissener wrote:

Eat fiber.

(for you granola bars)
fibre makes u crap m8. what ya need is to bung yaself up with starchy stuff, chips,bread that sort of.....erm...shall we say, shit!!
brett f
+8|6620|Upstate SC
Go to a Army/Navy surplus store and buy a MRE with peanut butter.  Eat the peanut butter throw the rest away.  aka colon cement

Cheese toast, not sliced cheese but block cheese.  Imodium ad only take one pill or one dose of liquid wait about 4-8 hours and if needed another dose. If that doesn't help see your physician. Pedialyte not Gatorade. The sugars will make it worse.
d.cripz
+29|6426
for some reason, i want to see the video... i have a little sh** fetish repost please.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6614|Seattle

d.cripz wrote:

for some reason, i want to see the video... i have a little sh** fetish repost please.

King_County_Downy wrote:

If you want to see it, go to youtube and search for skeetman68 and then click on the thing for "view more from this author" or whatever it says. It's there.    Be warned...IT'S GROSS. lol
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6717
Friendly warning: Posting inappropriate content will get you banned, even if it is on topic.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6737|California

friendly thread
jamie_v1.1
+35|6519|Leeds, UK

King_County_Downy wrote:

jamie_v1.1 wrote:

I wanna see the vid! - am i a bad person!???

EDIT: - my sig isn't a pic of you is it???
umm...no, that's not me. If you want to see it, go to youtube and search for skeetman68 and then click on the thing for "view more from this author" or whatever it says. It's there.    Be warned...IT'S GROSS. lol
LOL, ewwww!, you made a serious mess of that toilet seat! - poor bastard who went in there after you!, and imagine the cleaners face!! lol
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6734|Riva, MD
Going to the doctor for diarhea is no fun.  My dad did it.  THey have to pump your butt up with air to figure out what the problem is.  Afterwards it feels like you really have to fart but it won't come out for the rest of the day.
Brasso
+1,549|6647

King_County_Downy wrote:

jamie_v1.1 wrote:

I wanna see the vid! - am i a bad person!???

EDIT: - my sig isn't a pic of you is it???
umm...no, that's not me. If you want to see it, go to youtube and search for skeetman68 and then click on the thing for "view more from this author" or whatever it says. It's there.    Be warned...IT'S GROSS. lol
Holy crap.  It's a good thing the vid wasn't filmed "in action."
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6654|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Haha lovelyyyyyy
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6781|Dallas
I can tell you the best way to end any kind of rectum problem is to live off of military grade MRE's for about a week.  You will no longer have explosive diarrhea, but rather cemented constipation. 

You won't shit right for a month, but at least it won't come spraying out like a lawn sprinkler.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6614|Seattle

Cougar wrote:

I can tell you the best way to end any kind of rectum problem is to live off of military grade MRE's for about a week.  You will no longer have explosive diarrhea, but rather cemented constipation. 

You won't shit right for a month, but at least it won't come spraying out like a lawn sprinkler.
I wish it was just sprinkling. lol It's more like stomping on a 12 ketchup packets.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

Your Butt FAILS.......ahahahahahahaha.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6614|Seattle

Yes, I have colonfailonotomy.

Thanks for all your help. I'm going to eat lots of MRE PB&J's tonight
LT.Victim
+1,175|6579|British Columbia, Canada
Just go to the doctor, he'll get you something to take..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

King_County_Downy wrote:

Yes, I have colonfailonotomy.

Thanks for all your help. I'm going to eat lots of MRE PB&J's tonight
There is a good Army/Navy store in downtown Seattle.  I been there a lot of times.

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-10-10 14:53:07)

d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6702|Hell's prison
Cheese!  it will harden you up, but not too much or it will plug you up!

And yes, what usmarine said, MRE's. those fuckers will harden you up.  But too much of that peanut butter and you will be shitting mile long turds.

Last edited by d3v1ldr1v3r13 (2006-10-10 14:55:44)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6781|Dallas

King_County_Downy wrote:

Cougar wrote:

I wish it was just sprinkling. lol It's more like stomping on a 12 ketchup packets.
I'm sorry but........LMAO!  Downy got his period!
eagles1106
+269|6600|Marlton, New Jersey.
Then there was this one time where I was little and my family went to Epcot in Disney.  Some dude in a British Pub got wasted and threw up on the way to the bathroom, where his buddies proceeded in laughing their asses at the guy just before he passed out and landed in the very puddle which he just puked out.

Its funny to watch as a 5 year old.

Mile long turds are called bowl-winders.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-10-10 15:00:07)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6827|NÃ¥rvei

Skruples wrote:

Friendly warning: Posting inappropriate content will get you banned, even if it is on topic.
Bet they have the vid posted in the Mod section laughing their heads off
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6659|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
i cant believe no one's said this already.

HOLY SHIT!
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6477

eagles1106 wrote:

Indeed, he got owned.  Eagles fans are the best fans in the league.  Us and are cheese steaks, we own.
YEAH! from philly, philly cheese steaks pawn! go eaglez

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard