nunjine
+3|6406|California
I got BF2 last night and had a question about gun upgrades. I did not get special forces because my frineds only play bf2 not special forces but i know that you can upgrade your weapon twice. For example, as a sniper you have to get the first upgrade then you can upgrade to the third sniper rifle. Is that the rifle they show in special forces upgrades or is it different? Same with every upgrade i guess. To clarify my question is the 3rd upgrade for bf2 weapons the ones they show for special forces or are they different?
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6706|Charlie One Alpha
Yes.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
nunjine
+3|6406|California
yes they r the special forces one or yes the are different?
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
They are the special forces ones. You need special forces to get the second unlocks (the 3rd weapons).
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6557|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
just go to a friend that has special forces and play one round, then you will be able to get all unlocks without actually wasting your cashmonies
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6637|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
hello and welcome to Bf2s.com

seeing this is one of your first posts i am more than happy not to gripe at you about the search function.  That being said, there will be many members who will scream and type in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS about you n00bness and the such.  please ignore them.

But in the future, feel free to use the search button located at the top of your screen before making posts, just to check and see if your topic has been covered before.  Also, you may find the Help Section quite "Help"ful.

I suggest looking at around at the Featured Section, it compiles all the best threads, and is very handy in improving your Bf2 skillz.   

Anyways, welcome again to Bf2s.com, and i hope to see more of you around on these forums.

Fester

Last edited by FesterTheMolester (2006-10-10 11:08:26)

LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

SuperSlowYo wrote:

just go to a friend that has special forces and play one round, then you will be able to get all unlocks without actually wasting your cashmonies
Exactly. Remember to log in with YOUR account when playing at your friend.
nunjine
+3|6406|California
so log on at friends house who has special fores play a round then i can go back to my comp log on and will be able to get the upgrades. I wont need to upgrade at his computer?
1337reign_of_fire
+0|6408
nope, as long as you have played at your friends house, then you can upgrade from your home
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6646|Washington DC

This looks to be adequately answered ... and, if you need more information, you can check out the Wiki listing here:

http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/unlocks/

BTW, the Wiki & UBAR will answer a lot of your questions.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard