jonsimon
+224|6516
I heard Russia was positive it was a big blast, but everyone is ignoring them.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6730|Wilmington, DE, US
Could be, but I'd use as little of my nuclear goodness as I possibly could for a test run.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6544|Little blue planet, milky way
Sounds like fun. Anyone wanna go ask NK which of the options is the truth ?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6670

jonsimon wrote:

I heard Russia was positive it was a big blast, but everyone is ignoring them.
Well I would hope this guy is positive; I doubt he wants to make an ass of himself to the worlds media...
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6598|Florida
I think NK is all talk......they may have actually done it, but I think they will just make threats, but I think their all talk.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6730|Wilmington, DE, US

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

I think NK is all talk......they may have actually done it, but I think they will just make threats, but I think their all talk.
But do you think they're all talk?
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6652|USA
i personally hope it was a very large conventional weapon the set off.  like we need any other additions to the nuclear weapons club.  good or bad.
Rosse_modest
+76|6796|Antwerp, Flanders

Ikarti wrote:

Could be, but I'd use as little of my nuclear goodness as I possibly could for a test run.
I agree, although N. Korea likely has the ability to build nuclear weapons, I don't think they will be able to do so in large quantity (at least not for a while). They would be total retards if they were to waste precious weapons grade material on a big test.
PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6719|Illinois
though you have to remember, Kim Jong-Il (or however you spell it) is not quite ... shall we say stable?  I wouldn't put it past him to go and try and bomb something
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6544|Little blue planet, milky way

PitViper401 wrote:

though you have to remember, Kim Jong-Il (or however you spell it) is not quite ... shall we say stable?  I wouldn't put it past him to go and try and bomb something
Well, that WOULD provide a good test, wouldn't it ?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6510|Gogledd Cymru

Twist wrote:

PitViper401 wrote:

Well, that WOULD provide a good test, wouldn't it ?
hes probably gonna bomb matt stone and trey parker, creators of team america for all their nasty wittle worwds
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6582

PitViper401 wrote:

Kim Jong-Il (or however you spell it) is not quite ... shall we say stable?
You base this assesment on?
SpaceApollyon
Scratch where it itches
+41|6540|Finland
Our news agencies listed another possible reason for the 'smallness'. They theorized that since we dont know how deep it was detonated, we cant precisely estimate the yield. If the detonation was deep enough, then the vibrations from a 20 kiloton bomb - (witch is an expectable yield for a 'modern first test') - would seem like the ones that were recorded. Im not saying that this is the case, just listing one more theory about the event.

Furthermore, one reason to think it was indeed an atom bomb (whether it was 0,5-2 kt or 20 kt, makes no difference) is the reaction of China. They probably have the best intel about the North Koreans.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6582

SpaceApollyon wrote:

Our news agencies listed another possible reason for the 'smallness'. They theorized that since we dont know how deep it was detonated, we cant precisely estimate the yield. If the detonation was deep enough, then the vibrations from a 20 kiloton bomb - (witch is an expectable yield for a 'modern first test') - would seem like the ones that were recorded. Im not saying that this is the case, just listing one more theory about the event.
It would have to be pretty deep.  Besides which, they probably have a rough idea of how deep the facility is.

SpaceApollyon wrote:

Furthermore, one reason to think it was indeed an atom bomb (whether it was 0,5-2 kt or 20 kt, makes no difference) is the reaction of China. They probably have the best intel about the North Koreans.
Yes, because the North Koreans are all about sharing.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6778|Argentina
Nobody made a big deal when France did several Nuke tests last decade.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6737

sergeriver wrote:

Because everyone would know, that they would surrender before using nukes.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Arkhon
FullMetalHead
+20|6521|Canberra, Australia

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

So True.

It's all speculation untill they drop the bomb or they don't
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6778|Argentina

Arkhon wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

So True.

But why is a big deal if NK does it and it's not a problem at all when France did it?
Arkhon
FullMetalHead
+20|6521|Canberra, Australia

sergeriver wrote:

Arkhon wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

So True.

But why is a big deal if NK does it and it's not a problem at all when France did it?
Because last time I checked France wasn't similar to a military dictatorship and they didn't have a man who thought he was god running the place.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6737

sergeriver wrote:

Arkhon wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

So True.

North Korea has a higher chance of using nukes than france....
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6778|Argentina

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Arkhon wrote:

So True.

North Korea has a higher chance of using nukes than france....
Cmon, be real, using a nuke is using it against yourself.  NK is only showing the World their stuff.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6582

Arkhon wrote:

Because last time I checked France wasn't similar to a military dictatorship and they didn't have a man who thought he was god running the place.
Oh, yes, because you have a direct line to his house .

The NK leadership cult is based around Kim Jong-Il's father, Kim Il-Sung.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6619|Cheshire. UK
Can I ask why everyone seems to try to Jump all over sergeriver ...the last few posts Ive read all end up with people having a go at him and not the topic.... why do so many people come in to flame the people or the topic...If you have nothing interesting to add STFU and Get out!!
jsnipy
+3,276|6543|...

joker3327 wrote:

Can I ask why everyone seems to try to Jump all over sergeriver ...the last few posts Ive read all end up with people having a go at him and not the topic.... why do so many people come in to flame the people or the topic...If you have nothing interesting to add STFU and Get out!!
I like seregiver. He is nice. Even though he calls me names like "asshead".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard