LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6456|England
see a nice sniper spot but theres no ladders nay to get up?

take an apc an fire the rocket pod onto it an hey presto!!

just a little tip! worked well today!
137twozerosniper
+57|6536|UK
no shit
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6634|under there hayousaidunderwear

137twozerosniper wrote:

no shit
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6456|England
well, just a tip, i never said you had to use it! NO Need to post crap
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6726|United States of America
I havent even played 20 mintues on the demo yet .
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6536|Area 51
I have a tip about BF2142...
Don't buy it
Microwave
_
+515|6626|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Good idea
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6616|Ohio
The snipers are kind of annoying imo. their bolt action, but they dont unzoom to reload, so im like "SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT" and violently hitting the button, shoot, miss and die.
Madiz
is back
+26|6727
Bf2142 sniping is fucked up! This crosshair moveing sucks there is no change to kill palyer with long shot. It sucks all weapons got that crosshair moveing im starting to think BF2142 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
137twozerosniper
+57|6536|UK

Madiz wrote:

Bf2142 sniping is fucked up! This crosshair moveing sucks there is no change to kill palyer with long shot. It sucks all weapons got that crosshair moveing im starting to think BF2142 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
word:P
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6562|Your attic

Madiz wrote:

Does someone have anger issues?

First, if you played the beta you would be happy with the rifles, second if you can't cope with a tiny bit of sway then you don't deserve to play any FPS game. Third when the full game comes out there is an increased zoom and a stabilizer that you can get as an upgrade, so chill and go and take those pills your psychiatrist prescribed you.
Simon
basically
+838|6629|UK

RDMC(2) wrote:

Don't buy it
Best.. tip.. EVAR
Zeppo Johnson
+47|6683|Finland
Sniping feels so fucked up in the demo but maybe it will be better with the unlocks and upgrades.
skizzz
+22|6780|Moore, Oklahoma

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

The snipers are kind of annoying imo. their bolt action, but they dont unzoom to reload, so im like "SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT" and violently hitting the button, shoot, miss and die.
so they still use bolt action sniper rifles in the future awesome..... NOT
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

Zeppo Johnson wrote:

Sniping feels so fucked up in the demo but maybe it will be better with the unlocks and upgrades.
Don't worry man it will.
panzer830x
+4|6490

Madiz wrote:

quit your bitching.....by the time EA comes out with the full version everything will be up to snuff that problem should be fixed
-EcS-Blade
Mr.Speakman
+153|6611|Manchester UK
I realy like sniping in 2142, now you have to have some level of skill to get some decent kills.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6385|Finland

don't know about sniping yet. almost downloaded the demo... it's huge
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6402|Washington State, USA
I love sniping in BF2142, i was by one of the missle silos on top of a building picking off about 20 guys. Its much more easier to get headshots imho.
Simon
basically
+838|6629|UK

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

don't know about sniping yet. almost downloaded the demo... it's huge
wow change you sig man.. takes so long to load up on my crappy connection with that sig..
manitobapaintballa
+32|6590

RDMC(2) wrote:

Don't buy it
why are you posting here then if your not going to buy it???? dude if you don't like it shut up
Sgt.Gene
+215|6735
Anyone else find that the sniper class is superior to the rest? It seems like every time I fire the damn thing I kill someone.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Anyone else find that the sniper class is superior to the rest? It seems like every time I fire the damn thing I kill someone.
no
l41e
+677|6619

The 2142 sniper rifles are - supposedly - semi-automatic.

Although I don't know what kind of stupid, delayed-blowback action they must be using for a "semi-automatic" weapon's action to take 2 full seconds to cycle.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6536|Area 51

manitobapaintballa wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Don't buy it
why are you posting here then if your not going to buy it???? dude if you don't like it shut up
Well there is something named: Freedom of speech.
Which in terms gives me the rights to say my opinion about a certain thing or person and nobody can do something about it. Just as you gave your opinion on me saying that ''you shouldn't buy BF2142'' and thats your right. But you should not start saying ''shut up'' Unless you give me 50 dollars and then you won't hear me saying about BF2142

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-10-08 09:22:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard