+124|6420|My room
Any GOOD suggestions/constructive criticism for the guide
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6628|Washington, DC

I liked it.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6440
I'm usually the one who gets a laugh out of you guys lunging at me once I'm out of ammo killing someone important. Whats hilarious is how fast you are mowed down the second that second clip is in.
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6420|My room
That's why I made this guide...of course, you need some skill to follow it
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6640|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
you're acting like some sort of god. like omg worship my post.

it's bollocks. point click person dies.
thats it.

no need for a whole section on "shotguns" because you might get killed by them. it's common fucking sense.
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6420|My room
Dude, you're just jealous because your knife k/d ratio is under one. Now go away and enjoy f*cking your mom.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6589|Your attic
Ooo, I think I'm gonna enjoy what comes next.
Tetn1s
+59|6640|Los Angeles
I liked the guide, I read it all.  I don't know why they are saying it's boring.  I thought it was interesting
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6704
Cummon you guys.  I think that these are good stratagies.

Last edited by Deadmonkiefart (2006-10-08 19:02:29)

Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6749|the middle of nowhere

T1g3r217 wrote:

Dude, you're just jealous because your knife k/d ratio is under one. Now go away and enjoy f*cking your mom.
Who the heck cares about their knife k/d ratio? Especially people (like spawn) who have their expert knife badges. You don't need anymore knife kills. It's just a waste of time, just trying to get one kill. Z0MG  I PWNEZD0R3D J()0 NUB WID Ma KNIFEZ. Wow I just spent 3 minutes chasing this guy down to get 2 friggin points. I also agree with DivineMomentofTruth
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6640|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
1. like i give a fuck about my knife stat. omg its a fucking digit. in an online GAME.
2. my mother is out right now. i'll give her your regards when i'm boning her later.
3. omg karma me and leave a comment. livejournal pal.
4. jealous of stats on a game? no. i have real life. where people breathe air. and converse with one another without the use of keyboards and headsets.

good job in fucking yourself over. and enjoy jackin off over your knife stats.
i imagine you to be the kind that cries when they see a statpadder.. or would suicide if their stats got reset.

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-10-08 19:04:33)

R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6484|Melbourne

Good Guide, Will help people that are having trouble getting there knife badges.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Flakturnal
+21|6440|Perth,WA

spawnofthemist wrote:

1. like i give a fuck about my knife stat. omg its a fucking digit. in an online GAME.
2. my mother is out right now. i'll give her your regards when i'm boning her later.
3. omg karma me and leave a comment. livejournal pal.
4. jealous of stats on a game? no. i have real life. where people breathe air. and converse with one another without the use of keyboards and headsets.

good job in fucking yourself over. and enjoy jackin off over your knife stats.
i imagine you to be the kind that cries when they see a statpadder.. or would suicide if their stats got reset.
Why are you taking his post so hard? You didn't even read it.
Who ignores a whole post that someone has put a little effort and satire into and then gets all pissy about it.
you come off sounding like an arse?

Making flippy flop with your old lady is decidedly frowned upon no matter how hard up for it you are
-={Cpt}=-Nico
+4|6805|NW, England
Spawnofthemist, if you don't like this post why don't you f*ck off onto a different thread, and act like you have a life. Instead of giving this guy crap because YOU didnt like the post while others do. You must keep waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

spawnofthemist wrote:

By the looks of it, I bet your the same with your 'karma' ha
paulhenney
+0|6452
Think 78 kills with a blade doesnt qualify you to be the greatest knife expert but you put some effort into the guide and think the people who are struggling to get their badge would get a fair bit out of it.  Think the people who trash a post as soon as theyve read it have a bit too much time on their hands.  If yas dont like it why read it all and then spend time having a go.
|CBW|Simon
+2|6557
Very cool to see a different take on knifing.  Good info.  I posted something on the subject too if you want to peek at mine.   http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=45383
markzed
+5|6378
I've only had one knife kill and it was most satisfying. However, I think I'll just keep it hot-keyed for emergencies.

Nice guide.
Akmehad_Owns
+0|6377
Huh, why bother with all that acrobatic stuff, I just sprint into my enemies and plunge my tiny blade into their bodies.. nice and easy. Just make sure they arent shooting at you first =/

Yeah, u also gotta be at the EXACT distance, u cant be too close or too far or else nothin' aint gonna work.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6461|A W S M F O X
Good work, but i disagree with knifing being the most shameful way of being killed. Shock Paddles are the most degrading way of getting killed, no questions. But a great guide, should be a sticky.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6649|The Netherlands
That is e lot of lines and letters eh?
Maybe iell just giv3 u +1
SSgtBloodMan
+0|6366|Williamstown, NJ
Holy Fish Heads Batman, Thats alot of info to process. I hope I can remember some of it when I get the chance to knife someone. I have had a couple of chances to knife  someone, but, when I snuck up behind them I just shot them in the head while they were laying on the ground.  Badges, badges, we don't need no stinkin' badges!   
Nice tut tho.  Thnx

I'm so low on the totem pole I'm in the ground!
DesmondLocke
+1|6550
Great tutorial T1g3r217. I just started getting comfortable knifing people. But I know this guide will help me. It never occurred to me, when I could hear my knife being pulled out, that they could as well. Which would explain why my "victim" would often turn around and shoot me. I'm going to have to re-read this again just before I play next time. Maybe I'll get my silver knife badge quicker.

I wanted to add how great it was to see an outline of what I was going to read. So rare these days. But very intriguing because it made me interested in what was coming.
+1 karma

Last edited by DesmondLocke (2006-12-04 21:08:57)

[Spec]-=Colonel_Zero=-
+21|6360|None ya
very nice quide I will keep this in mind
ScarletPimpFromHell
... this one goes to 11.
+12|6387|Sydney, Australia
Pretty good man. It gave me a few good ideas, all I need is the initial badge the vet and expert are just a matter of time after that. Cheers.

BTW ROFL at the wanna be ninja ... 7 years ... wow you should be just about be approaching shodan. Isn't that impressive. NOT.
K3rt6699
+70|6366
Nice read, made it all the way through. My only gold is the knife one aswell, badge i mean. Got it myself

I think when youre ingame, you will face all kinds of situations, i doubt everything works like this guide. But this gives a good idea, when and how to knife.

Good job!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard