CC-Marley
+407|6827

miancourse69 wrote:

During world war 2 americans tried to train bats to drop bombs.

Human ejaculation occurs at an average speed of 28mph.
I saw that program!
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6457|behind my rifle
9 kids die a year testing the batteris on there tounges

Last edited by 11sog_raider (2006-11-01 17:15:03)

CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6506
i like peanut butter

Last edited by Canadianloser (2006-11-01 17:20:21)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6683|United States of America
Did anyone do that part about it being impossible to lick your elbow yet? If not, I'l take it.
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6442
you can lick your elbow i just did it, keep your arm straight instead of bending it
Funky_Finny
Banned
+456|6131|Carnoustie, Scotland
Typewriter is the longest word you can write on a qwerty keyboard just using the top row.
Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5934

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

The legal age for sex in Japan is 13.
OMG OMG OMG here in Switzerland it's 16...damn it, well just one more year xD       Or maybe I'll wait till I'm hitched
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK
old thread
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6462|meh-land
let's try this one, i guarantee no one knows it

ok is an acronym for 'Oll Korrect,' part of a series of acronyms invented in the mid 1800s that frequently contained misspellings of common two or three word phrases for the purposes of making a two or three letter acronym that was easy to say and catchy

ok is the only that has really survived to today and enjoys frequent use

edit: what i get for not actually reading anything in a thread lol, but still it has the same relavence

Last edited by Blehm98 (2008-02-09 17:22:04)

S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6445|Chicago, IL
In Illinois, it is illegal to juggle in the forest preserve
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6378|MN
The sand inside the main shaft of a Ohio class submarine is "Warsaw Quartz" sand.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6467

Blehm98 wrote:

ok is an acronym for 'Oll Korrect,' part of a series of acronyms invented in the mid 1800s that frequently contained misspellings of common two or three word phrases for the purposes of making a two or three letter acronym that was easy to say and catchy

edit: what i get for not actually reading anything in a thread lol, but still it has the same relavence
I thought that it was invented by press.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6620|Gold coast, Aus.
It's funny because reading through this thread I still remember these useless facts, from reading them once, a year ago.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642
I could put my legs behind my head.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6642
Did you know the new governor of Louisiana is a man of Indian (Hindu) decent
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6462|meh-land

NooBesT wrote:

Blehm98 wrote:

I thought that it was invented by press.
and
The above is from the Providence Journal, the editor of which is a little too quick on the trigger, on this occasion. We said not a word about our deputation passing "through the city" of Providence.—We said our brethren were going to New York in the Richmond, and they did go, as per Post of Thursday. The "Chairman of the Committee on Charity Lecture Bells", is one of the deputation, and perhaps if he should return to Boston, via Providence, he of the Journal, and his train-band, would have his "contribution box," et ceteras, o.k.—all correct—and cause the corks to fly, like sparks, upward.
From wikipedia
both theories are correct tbh
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6705|67.222.138.85

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I could put my legs behind my head.
I don't find this irrelevant at all.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5963|London, England

A panther can carry 2x it's body weight into a tree
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
psH
Banned
+217|6382|Sydney
the average human spends 2 years in front of the fridge thinking what to eat, 24 hours with the finger up the nose, and 2 weeks waiting at traffic lights.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard