Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6590|Scarborough Yorkshire England

theDude5B wrote:

Think we should make this a Stick thread like we had the World Cup Sticky thread. Maybe rename it to "Euro 2008 Qualifiers Chatter Thread".
Yeah sticky, sticky, sticky
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6741|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann

Jinto-sk wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Jinto-sk wrote:

Lol yeah you are right but I still class you as a home nation and cheer you on
Fair enough.
So does Rep Ire enter the olympics as a separate nation or do they enter as GB, if so then what is the difference (anyone not just directed at poe) between UK + GB
GB = Scotland, England, Wales

UK = Scotland, England, Wales, N.Ireland

Last edited by IG-Calibre (2006-10-09 04:38:19)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6672|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Unlucky Paul Robinson with that bobble, lol it happens to every keeper at some stage unfortunatly for you it happened in an international.

Well done the Welsh, thats how we know you can play.  Average age of the team was 22/23 now weve dropped the pensioner Paul Jones.

As for Scotland and England did you really really think you would both get results over there?  Come off it Croatia havent lost a competative home match since jesus re-spawned.  Its just arrogant to think all you have to do is turn up, I didn't hear one comment other than from Graham Taylor and he suggested a draw.  You can't blame tactics or a new system because these guys are supposidly the best 11 in England.  The lads at Torquay United know how to play in different tactics so it isn't that. 

Neither Man Utd or England have looked as good as they did once they've gotten rid of Beckam.

Whats annoying though is last nights Match of the Day.  The British Broadcasting Company failed to show anything of Wales or the Republic.  They mentioned we won though so that was nice of them.  Sky can fuck off for buying Welsh football and starting progammes off 5 mins before kick off (you get an hour of England pre match talk) and as for the BBC anouncing yesterday they intend to put the price of a TV licence up, "kiss my fucking ring".
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6472|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Jagshemash!

Kazakstan 0 Finland 2

In your moustache Borat !!!
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6707|th3 unkn0wn

1927 wrote:

You can't blame tactics or a new system because these guys are supposidly the best 11 in England.
Best 11? I beg to differ. Gerrard wos suspended while England lack the cutting edge with Aaron Lennon still out injured. And I'm not sure if Crouch is one of our best strikers cos he needs way too many chances to put the ball in the back of the net.
Sorry, "Best 11 Available".

The manager of a national country picks what he thinks is the best 11 players who qualify for that country.  Same as with a club I guess.

Even the replacements are stars.  I'd love to bring in Parker, Carrick, SW Phillips, Carragher.  They go straight into the Welsh team I know that much as they are far better than what we have to offer.  However I wouldnt swap any for Giggs or Gabbidon.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
Well done Wales that's better
Nice draw for R O Ireland the Czech's are tough
Go N Ireland nice win
Hard luck Scotland from what I read there were a few missed chances
England Shite (for the second time in 5 days)
Robinson nothing he could do
Why play about with the formation for me it was a straight swap Gerrard for wright-phillips. 
I thought Lampard was our attacking midfielder well do something or get out the team.
I personnally think Rooney should play attacking midfield so he can look to feed Crouch + another (someone fast) or bring the ball forward himself.
Anyway well played all apart from England
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6579|England
Bring back Becks imho they have dumped him to quick his passing,free kicks and corners can still course problems .

He was the only player ive known in the last 10 years to have any pride or passion playing for England and the cunts shit on him
Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6426|Sweden
Sweden ftw! Full pot in the opening games. Leading the group after victory's against i.e Spain with 2-0 . We defeated Iceland yesterday with 2-1 and that with a b-class team on our hands.
PS. Island was real close to score in the end though. DS.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6720|Sydney, Australia
Stickied.
Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6426|Sweden

mcminty wrote:

Stickied.
Good, this is something to hang on to!
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman

buLLet_t00th wrote:

To be honest, I think England are going to stroll through to Euro 2008....and then get their asses kicked, just like always!
Lolz so what are your feelings on this now dude after those 2 dismal performances
SwampDog
+12|6469|Luton, England

buLLet_t00th wrote:

To be honest, I think England are going to stroll throught to Euro 2008....and then get their asses kicked, just like always!
England will be lucky if they even qualify! We`re totally shit at the moment, Maclarean is the worst person the FA could`ve picked as the new manager.  What did he ever do at middlesborough? Spent alot of money on overpriced foreigners and won nothing except the worthless league cup. Oh and almost got relegated. Downing is not good enough for England but gets into the squad cos he plays for boro, Lampard and Gerrard cannot play in the same midfield together, they`re just to similar. We haven`t had a decent world class out and out goal scorer since Shearer retired except owen and he`s fucked. Rooney is playing shit at the moment and should be dropped until he can get his form back.

SwampDog wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

To be honest, I think England are going to stroll throught to Euro 2008....and then get their asses kicked, just like always!
England will be lucky if they even qualify! We`re totally shit at the moment, Maclarean is the worst person the FA could`ve picked as the new manager.  What did he ever do at middlesborough? Spent alot of money on overpriced foreigners and won nothing except the worthless league cup. Oh and almost got relegated. Downing is not good enough for England but gets into the squad cos he plays for boro, Lampard and Gerrard cannot play in the same midfield together, they`re just to similar. We haven`t had a decent world class out and out goal scorer since Shearer retired except owen and he`s fucked. Rooney is playing shit at the moment and should be dropped until he can get his form back.
I'd agree with you 100% if you editted yourpost and removed the bits that say "at the moment".  Except the bit abour Rooney.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6707|th3 unkn0wn

tip700 wrote:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=G3574ub4WF0&mode=related&search=

lmfao
Lmfao??? I bet you wouldn't be laughing had it been you. Robinson is not to blame as the ball clearly bobbled over his boot at the crucial moment. The rest of the team played shite cos no goals were scored. And Robinson wouldn't have looked so bad if England had won 3-2.

Last edited by {HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy (2006-10-20 17:04:22)

Robinson kept the score down to just 2, its funny that it happened but he probably collected at least £50k this week.  Perhaps he's the one laughing (im not even suggesting it didnt hurt him what happened, it would of and did).
RaVeN.sco
+15|6533|Scotland
dosent matter if it wasnt his fault, it was still funniest thing ive ever seen.

rofl
CameronPoe
+2,925|6554
NIGHTMARE! I was hoping the Czech Republic were going to annihilate us so that we get could rid of that fucking retard Steve Staunton... aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-13 03:47:26)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6791

1927 wrote:

Unlucky Paul Robinson with that bobble, lol it happens to every keeper at some stage unfortunatly for you it happened in an international.

Well done the Welsh, thats how we know you can play.  Average age of the team was 22/23 now weve dropped the pensioner Paul Jones.

As for Scotland and England did you really really think you would both get results over there?  Come off it Croatia havent lost a competative home match since jesus re-spawned.  Its just arrogant to think all you have to do is turn up, I didn't hear one comment other than from Graham Taylor and he suggested a draw.  You can't blame tactics or a new system because these guys are supposidly the best 11 in England.  The lads at Torquay United know how to play in different tactics so it isn't that. 

Neither Man Utd or England have looked as good as they did once they've gotten rid of Beckam.

Whats annoying though is last nights Match of the Day.  The British Broadcasting Company failed to show anything of Wales or the Republic.  They mentioned we won though so that was nice of them.  Sky can fuck off for buying Welsh football and starting progammes off 5 mins before kick off (you get an hour of England pre match talk) and as for the BBC anouncing yesterday they intend to put the price of a TV licence up, "kiss my fucking ring".
They should have shown Wales.  Not the Republic of Ireland though - they aren't part of the UK and don't pay the licence fee.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6580|SE London

Jinto-sk wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Jinto-sk wrote:

Lol yeah you are right but I still class you as a home nation and cheer you on
Fair enough.
So does Rep Ire enter the olympics as a separate nation or do they enter as GB, if so then what is the difference (anyone not just directed at poe) between UK + GB
The difference between the UK and GB is that NORTHERN Ireland is part of the UK.

It's the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The Republic of Ireland is a seperate country in it's own right.

Oh, and Steve Maclaren can fuck right off. He's a shit England coach. Robinson needs a slap too.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6580|SE London

Knight`UK wrote:

Bring back Becks imho they have dumped him to quick his passing,free kicks and corners can still course problems .

He was the only player ive known in the last 10 years to have any pride or passion playing for England and the cunts shit on him
Although throughout the world cup I thought Lennon looked better than Becks. Bit of speed, that's what we need.
{A.K.A}LordBeefman
+32|6600|Sydney, Australia
go the dutch
Sambuccashake
+126|6609|Sweden
Even though Sweden usually do well in qualifiers I'm a bit surprised that we've won 4 straight matches.
(Especially since we're missing a lot of key players and play like shit!)

And England seems to be missing Svennis...
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman

Sambuccashake wrote:

Even though Sweden usually do well in qualifiers I'm a bit surprised that we've won 4 straight matches.
(Especially since we're missing a lot of key players and play like shit!)

And England seems to be missing Svennis...
No not missing Sven just missing a competent manager :p
No Sven was a very good manager if you look at his record as manager for England his stats are good, he was just too defensive/cautious and did not show enough passion for a manager of England

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard