kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6813|Bryan/College Station, TX
If you want to play on server that is run by admin that are strict and do not tolerate asshats and TKer or griefers and promote adult players and squad play then WiH is for you. I've enjoyed their servers now for about a year and the caliber of players is amazing. If you are an infant or an ass do not bother going there because I'm quite certain your infantile acitivities will get you banned in a day or so or even a few hours if you are bad. Just a fair warning.

Now on to their server info:

https://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat-image/0/FFFFFF/000000/0000FF/000000/75.126.52.89:16567.png

Cheers.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6516
ROFL yeah if you go in there make sure you suck cause if your better then the admins they will ban ya...

also if you go in there with your clan and own them your banned.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!

Colony wrote:

ROFL yeah if you go in there make sure you suck cause if your better then the admins they will ban ya...

That's because your from the |TOP| Clan and your entire clan has been perma banned from the WiH servers because all of you are asshats and have been known to use hacks. Hence why your clan has been banned from multiple servers across the BF2 server list.  Glad your gone.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6516

kilroy0097 wrote:

Colony wrote:

That's because your from the |TOP| Clan and your entire clan has been perma banned from the WiH servers because all of you are asshats and have been known to use hacks. Hence why your clan has been banned from multiple servers across the BF2 server list.  Glad your gone.
Well first of all we dont hack and why do you make accusations that you cant back up? Do you have PB screenshots of us?The reason we were banned is cause WIH cant take getting owned by people with more skill!
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!

Colony wrote:

kilroy0097 wrote:

Colony wrote:

Well first of all we dont hack and why do you make accusations that you cant back up? Do you have PB screenshots of us?The reason we were banned is cause WIH cant take getting owned by people with more skill!
And this is the exact same reason that most clans or individuals give when they are banned from the WiH servers or really any server that is strict in their rulings. In fact that exact same reason. So I suppose that each one is banned because of this. Never mind that there are other clans on the WiH server that play that are better than home grown clans and yet are still playing for some reason. Odd that. You would think they would have been banned by now according to your logic. Hmmm. Oh and nevermind the rather large argument on the forums involving the TOP clan. I guess that was a figmant of my imagination.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

kilroy0097 wrote:

Colony wrote:

Congratulations! You are officially a artard!

I pity your ignorance, i really do. We had one member that MIGHT have hacked, and he was kicked out long ago. Back up your bogus claims with some evidence next time, conformist.

edit: If you can back up your claims, i will wire $1,000 USD to a bank account of your choice. No tricks.

Last edited by stryyker (2006-10-05 22:42:27)

kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!

stryyker wrote:

Congratulations! You are officially a artard!

I pity your ignorance, i really do. We had one member that MIGHT have hacked, and he was kicked out long ago. Back up your bogus claims with some evidence next time, conformist.

edit: If you can back up your claims, i will wire $1,000 USD to a bank account of your choice. No tricks.
What is an artard anyways? Figure by now there would have been an official definition of that word.

As for the hacking, the clan has yet to prove otherwise or shown that they were able to handle their members not being asshats. Hence one bad apple spoiled the bunch or perhaps two or three. Regardless they didn't police their own and they suffered because of it. Sucks to be them. The WiH server is still IMO one of the best out there. |TOP| Didn't have to start this flame war or hijack this thread. I was just pointing out a good server for people like me. *shrug* Infants will be infants.
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6516
https://www.clint.ca/argue/argue.jpg
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6624
In all my dealings with WiH I've never known the admins to be abusive or unfair.  I don't know anything about the issues with the TOP clan, and have never personally seen a TOP I thought was a hack, but speaking from my own experiences, it is a good server.  It's fast, typically has admin oversight, and asshats do indeed get banned relatively quickly.  Also, there is a pretty fair amount of competition (for a pub server) most nights, and usually a maxed out squad screen with people who actually communicate, which keeps it interesting.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
crotch-rot
+0|6383
I'm Crotch-Rot.  I'm one of the owners of War is Hell.  I was informed that this thread is here so I wanted to reply since my servers are being slammed.

War is Hell servers are owned and operated by adults.  As adults, we don't have much time to play.  When we do play, we like to play in an environment free of idiots and tards.  Our admins are quick to ban the idiots off the server in order to save us, and the other 60+ players from headaches.  We want our players to have an enjoyable experience on our servers.  We run a tight ship at War is Hell.

With that said, we don't ban players or clans for being good at a game.  We welcome the challenge as we believe that we all can learn from each other.  But if any player or any clan breaks our rules, no matter how good or bad they are, they will be banned accordingly.  This is the case here. 

Do yourselves a favor, listen to what is being said, both good and bad, about War is Hell.  But then come visit our servers and our community to make up your own adult mind about War is Hell.

War is Hell 2142 Titan

War is Hell City Maps Infantry

War is Hell Vanilla BF2

War is Hell POE2 Conquest
KASTickboy
+3|6504
Great Competition, Great Admin Staff, Always a FUN time! VOIP on all servers and a TS server, communication FTW!

KA
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6633|under there hayousaidunderwear
Meh I guess TOP owned you guys
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Obviously Adult, using the term "hackers" and a personal attack.
KASTickboy
+3|6504
Please, lets have other people make thier own judgement of WiH.  The WiH servers are always populated and the RULES are well inforced.

TOP, you had your chance to right yourselves with WiH, but chose not to. Good luck to all in 2142!

KA
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic
So are you saying that if I come in with my TOP tag on I'm gonna get kicked, but if I take it off I'm fine?

I could come in with anyone of 3 other accounts and you would be none the wiser. Don't think that if one person in a group does something wrong then the entire group is to blaim.
DrMod
+3|6395|stuck in a asualt pod help!!
sorry for going OT but am i an idiot? i need to know

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard