Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

Yay, Snake's back online!

259 more hours until Great Wall is my most played map. I'd have to play 2 hours a day for 130 days to get it. Anyone think the server will still be up at this rate?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

lol....
SNAKES BACK!
*throws party*

Booze for me only...all you americans not allowed til ya 21

@ the server...lol, I hope so. We need to play on it more. I just got my Navy Seal ribbon, which is what I was aiming to get, now I can concentrate on more GW madness

Only another 50hours til its my most played map...which I might aim to do That would currently take me, assuming 2 hours a day...25days In time for xmas, some1 in the world will have GW as their most played map
Will it happen? Meh..doubt it. Would be nice though
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

If only you could make it to Major also in time
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Congrats on your Lt.Col promo HGS

Im 1000 shy of Captain, and apparantly, will be Major in approx 62days, exactly 2 months...so thats actually Xmas day!!
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

Ok, what the hell. Why hasn't the server been picking up when ever I'm not around? I can't be there all the time, and I idle for the most part. Ughhhh... I feel like I'm babysitting this server, and as much fun as it is, it's getting stressful! I want some 16 on 16 action please! Not 3 on 3...
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Ok, what the hell. Why hasn't the server been picking up when ever I'm not around? I can't be there all the time, and I idle for the most part. Ughhhh... I feel like I'm babysitting this server, and as much fun as it is, it's getting stressful! I want some 16 on 16 action please! Not 3 on 3...
The people playing great wall were probably the people who were bored with BF2, and now have probably been sucked into getting 2142 (which, and I reiterate, is a fine game but I just dont think DICE deserve the cash).
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6416|Ontario, Canada
Meh I wanted to play gw the last few days but its been empty all night or just phrozen in it.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

I will see if I can get on tonight with ya Phroze. Got sucked into playing SOF2 last night with some ole clan mates. Havent played the game for over 2 years...still got some skills
Kratos Aurion
+36|6642|Sweden
I posted the server ip on www.bf2.se (swedish BF2 forum).
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6796|Barrington, RI
I was there last night for a bit to help Phrozen get it going, but my connection was on the fritz, so i had to leave once it started
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

Yea, we got one round, going, with me and the AG guys even though teams were uneven. We spanked em', but when the round ended and they were PLA, they all left but one guy.

Last edited by Hellogoodsir (2006-10-29 13:17:33)

Kratos Aurion
+36|6642|Sweden
"but when the round ended and they were PLA, they all left but one guy."

Thats sooo boring and unmature(?) >_<
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

Join Now!!!
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/Phrozenbot/screen005.png

Had a blast. KDR is crappy, but I had fun. Thanks to =AG= for getting the server going. Wish Yuck and Hurricane could have stuck around a little longer, and I miss the rest of the gang
Kratos Aurion
+36|6642|Sweden
I'll see if I can play tonight. Maybe around 21-22 CET (that's London +1)
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

GOD DAMN IT! 209 points?! Medic whoring ftw! Im sorry I missed that game....but I was at work at that time
wp HGS

Yesterday I was playing about with the highest graphics on SP mode. Considering I normally play on low, all i can say is WOAH! It looks so good, especially the EF maps and player models.
The Eurofighter looks sweet as fuck on highest graphics, same with the L2A6...so sexy
I might post up a few of the screenies I took

Last edited by Snake (2006-10-31 10:44:39)

Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

Engy most of the time. Anyways, we need players now. kthxbie
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6416|Ontario, Canada
Guh im stuck at work for the next 3 hours so I wont be coming anytime soon
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6422|My room
Why are there no people on when I go on (Sat/Sunday)? Oh, and I have no school no week, so I can play!!! WHEEEEEE!!
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6558|Hungary
So tomorrow we make a race again ?
But now all vehicles with soldiers on it or in it.lol
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6527|Panama
Very Good Seal Teams 6!

Great wall is one of the best maps in BF2!

Lets keep up the good work!
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6651|United States
Hey i got euro forces fixed and when i see people in the server i will also join

Edit : i would also like a euro foces signature with my name

Last edited by Private_Adam (2006-11-03 17:22:18)

yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6677|Ft. Drum, NY
Ef>vanilla

can someone pleeeease make me a ef sig like phrozens or something. And make it say my name and clan tags and say "paint it black". That would be nice. I would be the creator's personal medic whenever we play toghether. I would follow you only and med/revive you whenever. Plus ButT S3cks 4 life.
oh and it would be cool to show a sniper on great wall or something as long as its ef related. kthnxbi

Last edited by yuckfou09 (2006-11-03 17:32:50)

Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

See you guys in the morning.

And no soup for you.
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6677|Ft. Drum, NY

Hellogoodsir wrote:

See you guys in the morning.

And no soup for you.
haha that shit was funny. But hit me up today if you need bodies for the server. Im gonna play for the most of the day.....1,000 away from colonel:p

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard