JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6532|Sammamish, WA
Anyone know of a way to redistribute the install cache or installer files that the downloader downloads? This might allow those of us who didn't use EA Downloader to get the demo today...

...or perhaps the Downloader doesn't function like that...?
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6660|The Netherlands
It is in a folder in "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA Downloader\cache"
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6536
You can already find the demo floating around.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6532|Sammamish, WA

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Where would that be at...?
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6834|Bryan/College Station, TX

iNeedUrFace4Soup wrote:

Shit like this pisses me off to no end. Thanks for you help but no thanks. Post a link or shut the hell up.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6525|Edmonton Alberta
i have already made like 5 posts on this forum giving away hints on how to get the demo now without pre-ordering...ive been waiting around for like 2 hours for the stupid demo to dl.... only of there was more SEEDERS it would go faster *wink**wink*
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6834|Bryan/College Station, TX

straz_mataz wrote:

i have already made like 5 posts on this forum giving away hints on how to get the demo now without pre-ordering...ive been waiting around for like 2 hours for the stupid demo to dl.... only of there was more SEEDERS it would go faster *wink**wink*
And without a direct torrent file download to start this session can't really do much at least from a leacher standpoint.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6640
i downloaded it from a german site. karma me and ill give you a link MUAHAHAHA. im dead serious i willl give you link for karma. first come first server ill take the first 20 to karma me.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6477|Melbourne

Its so damn big!

never come to australia if you want to keep your good net.  the best you can get here is 1.5MB and it cost about 80$ a month

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-10-05 19:55:47)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
rogueguy
[ACB] Member
+26|6542|Cali
Yea good luck torrenting 1.1 gigs, I just pre ordered it and went the easy way.  Lovely demo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard