-|V2^Fraggus
+0|6715|Belgium
And this is faetured post   ????? hilarious  ...  would fit better under the chatter section ... with the rest of al the other useless stuff.
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6732
sarum needs own show...omg rofl
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6705|Germany
Great ideas in this one....

Lets me remember the good old modding times with BF1942,I don't know much about the new engine but there seems to be a lot of potential in it.

BF1942 had really awesome mods and enhancements,for example the Kübelcopter,a Kübelwagen modded into a chopper,the physics were re-done over and over again and in the end it was superior to what EA gave us with the BF:V-chopper.Or Desert Combat,these guys made a mod on the BF1942-engine that I personally think is even superior to BF2 in terms of vehicles or scope-views(not just sniper-rifles,although these were perfect,AC130-gunners had great recticles,etc..).
There appeared racing-mods with models of a Porsche or a General Lee,WWI-maps with a lot of trenchwarfare,for the history-tech-geeks there were awesome tank-models(Brummbär,Sturmtiger,PanzerIV,StuGIII,etc..) and really nicely painted Airplane-skins.Not to forget the airplanes-mods,I even modded a "Kanonenvogel" myself,that's a Stuka with big 37mm-antitank-cannons.

All this modding is surely not possible on ranked servers because Punkbuster or the EA-surveillance would think it's a hack,and the possibility to exploit mods for cheating is surely there(MEC-Special Forces that wear pink uniforms and glow in the dark,for example..),but all these great ideas from people who actually play the game should get the EA developer's gears going.

When they release a game which needs to be patched dozens of times anyway,why not implement the shit we want?
Dr.Death
+0|6674
Hi,

funny u should raise the in vehicle music topic....

'cause i was watching tv  and this us tank driver in iraq said they hook up their i-pods, discmans etc. to the internal coms sys and that "the roof is on fire, burn mf burn" is their all-time favorite
sniper2191
Banned
+-1|6665|Arlington, MA
Like the shades lyk seriesly it would be nice 2 actully see a difference on screen when u put them on, say make it optional? Spec-Ops would b kickass with them.

and the reason y the radio isent there is because as u may well know bfv didnt sell well and music in the game would (in my reasoning) take you out from the game and make you feel like your at some music shop or w/e...

chinese guy pulling cart? sure thing as long and u can kick him out and take the cart 2 ride urself and get drivers points
YouWantFriesWithThat
+3|6647
This is my first post so I don't know if this was covered months ago cos its seems like common sense to me...

BLING!!!

Its all about the jewellery people. Think about it. Big fat gold rope chains is where its at!
Your Bling should be based on ranks. The higher ranked you are the more jewellery you should be able to wear. Lt's and above should jingle when they walk and only be able to walk/sprint half as far under the weight of all that gold.
The Bling should "glint" in the sun making you easier to spot from a distance. This sounds unfair but if you are that hardcore then it gives the noobs a chance to kill you for a change. Afterwards you should also be able to strip down bodies for the booty, and thus earn more points (Salvage points?).
Occasionally a bullet should bounce off "Bling" too. It would be great to hear the sound of a ricocheting bullet bouncing off your 2.5 pound gold clock hangin from your neck....

And lets face it....if the new female skins come in then you are never gonna be lookin finer than covered from head to toe in green camo, offset with gold, add on the badges, medals and awards and you are gonna be a ray ban wearing, bling covered, stoogie chewin BADASS!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6673|NT, like Mick Dundee

sniper2191 wrote:

Like the shades lyk seriesly it would be nice 2 actully see a difference on screen when u put them on, say make it optional? Spec-Ops would b kickass with them.

and the reason y the radio isent there is because as u may well know bfv didnt sell well and music in the game would (in my reasoning) take you out from the game and make you feel like your at some music shop or w/e...

chinese guy pulling cart? sure thing as long and u can kick him out and take the cart 2 ride urself and get drivers points
I listen to music while playing anyway, doesn't take anything out of the game.

Sarum, kickass posts.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6715|NL

Sarum wrote:

Shades. After all, what better way is there to tell the world that you're a badass MOFO than wearing shades? Many of the maps are middle-eastern desert terrain, where the sun can be very strong. I don't see how my solider can function to the best of his (my) ability, without some expensive mirrored shades.
when you are on a tank, tank-gunner or whatever, you have some kind of shades-snowboard-glass thingy.

if i remember correct that is.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6567|The real world
B
R
I
L
L
I
A
N