Delta Leader1
+0|6455
Anyone know at all? id like to know the exact time i could get it
buLLet_t00th
Mr. Boombastic
+178|6453|Stealth City, UK
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.................................now!
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6717|67.222.138.85
Be patient young padawan.
Delta Leader1
+0|6455
yes master. i obey - R0FL!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6535|dunno
Dont you have to preorder 2142 to git the demo?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6557|Doncaster, UK
Patience, the rumour that it would be released on the 4th never came from EA, it was just a tentative release and they have since stated that it was incorrect.

BTW it's Wednesday, not wensday
Delta Leader1
+0|6455
"whensday!" Lol
XBoughtonX
+2|6833|North Texas
Right here -->(*)<--

JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6552|Sammamish, WA
check the official EA site. It's coming Thursday...but at least there's an official announcement!

http://battlefield.ea.com

According to their announcement it sounds like people who have preordered already have access to the demo. Interesting.

We would like to formally welcome you to the Battlefield 2142 Demo featuring the Sidi Power Plant Map! This Thursday (10/5/06) you can begin your exploration of the next step in the Battlefield World while battling with your friends in both our new Titan Game Mode and classic Conquest Game Mode. As a benefit to those players who have pre-ordered their copy of Battlefield 2142 from EA the demo will be available exclusively through the EA Downloader for the first 24 hours! Sign on and immerse yourself into the new Battlefield Experience and prepare for the next age of online Warfare!
I wonder if there's a way to send around the file that the downloader sends you for the demo. I for one would love to get my hands on it.

Last edited by JdeFalconr (2006-10-04 10:30:18)

AmbassadorofPain
+34|6667|Devil's Perch
Yay, playing conquest and titan mode. Good thing.
I sure hope the demo's atmosphere gets close to that of the BF2 demo, meaning: it pastes one's ass in front of the screen.
Proud member of a dead community.
TripleKo
+2|6790|Sweden
It was announced pretty long time ago that those who have pre-ordered the game via EA Downloader would have the opportunity to play the demo 24h before everyone else.
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6691|Dayton, Ohio
it is spelled W...E...D...N...E...S...D...A...Y
Volatile
+252|6715|Sextupling in Empire

First on Thurdsay the 5th October 9am CET, the users who preordered with the EA Downloader will be able to download it.

On Friday the 6th October 9am CET, subscribers to Gamespot compelte will be able to start downloading it.

On Saturday the 7th October 9am CET, everyone else will be able to get the demo and play it.

Source
ToiletTrooper
+25|6786|WC
Uhhh, can't wait for the demo, but my computer can.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6716|Antarctica
Sidi Power Plant, atleast its not Verdun.  I was hoping for the Suez canal though
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6673|under there hayousaidunderwear

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Sidi Power Plant, atleast its not Verdun.  I was hoping for the Suez canal though
Which one is the city?  Sort of like karkand how everything is brown....I'm gonna whore that map first.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6667|Devil's Perch

majorassult wrote:

Which one is the city?  Sort of like karkand how everything is brown....I'm gonna whore that map first.
"Camp Gibraltar" or something, isn't it? The one they released a video trailer about?
Proud member of a dead community.
majorassult
I <3 ak101

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

majorassult wrote:

"Camp Gibraltar" or something, isn't it? The one they released a video trailer about?
yeah I think so....I know there was one video on it cuz thats where I saw it at
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6660
https://www.cs.princeton.edu/~aahobor/Lucy-Day/Images/Covers-50/You-Could-Look-It-Up.jpg
Rogue_granny
+22|6576
So then all the smart people who got there game pre ordered form other outlet other than EA (as it cheaper) can download on Friday and thats spelt Fri phucking day and wont be able to get it on Thursday
ozzie_johnson
+98|6668|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
i saw people on xfire playing 2142 yesterday!!!
cableguy619
+1|6425|San Diego
Hey fellas, My 1st post point a head sup for EA downloaders it is now available on downloader, but says still loader no file found.. so soon..any how I love the forum finally figured to get involved
majorassult
I <3 ak101

cableguy619 wrote:

Hey fellas, My 1st post point a head sup for EA downloaders it is now available on downloader, but says still loader no file found.. so soon..any how I love the forum finally figured to get involved
Well welcome....here have some karma!
starman7
+15|6735

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

First on Thurdsay the 5th October 9am CET, the users who preordered with the EA Downloader will be able to download it.

On Friday the 6th October 9am CET, subscribers to Gamespot compelte will be able to start downloading it.

On Saturday the 7th October 9am CET, everyone else will be able to get the demo and play it.

Source
I'm pretty sure that's a mixup.  I think those who pre-ordered are laughing in our $$$-deprived faces (I can't afford to waste a $50), and we're getting it tomorrow.

No offense to either the pre-orders or those who are waiting for the demo.
PM me if I ever go over the line with anything.  I often make stupid mistakes and forget about them.
Kaiser0
+2|6508

KnowMeByTrailOfDead wrote:

it is spelled W...E...D...N...E...S...D...A...Y
I can sense alil singaporean essence in the way he spelled:P

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard