Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6746|Houston, TX
Polarbearz,

What to say man?  The usual bubbles forth:  You will be missed, won't be the same without you, can't believe that you are leaving, etc...

But what to really say to one of the members who helped shape bf2s in it's first year as a forum?  I'm speechless.  Your absence will leave a somber mark in my mood.  I hope the best for you and your dilemma.  If you ever make it stateside in the Texas area, look me up.  We await your return.

*Hip thrusts bearz* x21

KJ

PS  I know there is a thread for the craziest Karma out there, but mine is more fitting to post in here.

2006-05-12 23:29:11 polarbearz (-1576) +1 Do you use a fake persona to represent yourself online. *hipthrusts KJ* Finger Bang Bang! (I'm too smashed to think of writing something that makes sense) ~ Bearz 
maef
+67|6684|Tulln, Austria
You forgot me. Again.

Other than that... I don't really know what to say. Usually, when seeing all the other goodbye threads I didn't care at all (except from maybe Pissburg). But this time... it actually makes me kinda sad to see you go.

It's not the forums that will really be missing you, it's us guys on IRC. We've had some great times over there. It won't be the same without you.

Good luck man. But knowing you for a while now, I can tell that you're gonna make it through. And it won't last all too long.

Stay strong, tough times tend to be over fast.
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6647|Berra - Aus
Cya mate, your a really good bloke.
Thats why we respect you so much.

Thanks for sharing some enjoyable times and i will miss ya.

With all my respect,

Hilltop.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6741
Bye (well you did say short)
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6710|Charlie One Alpha
Sad to see another one of the legends leave. Take care mate.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6793
You never gave me karma but I forgive you.

Consider it a break from the forum, not a departure, and we'll see you when you get back.  Hopefully soon.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Life kicks you in the ass sometimes, have a beer and kick it back.
dstock9
+13|6606
I'm sad.

When I was a little noob and the karma system came out, I didn't quite get it and gave you a +1 for help. After I realized this terrible error, I decided to give you 3 -1's back to balance it out.

Hope you get your shit straightened out. Have a good rest of your life.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6703|New York
Emo Xanax, prozac, sleeping pills. Well.

As you posted, This is also true for me Bro. You will be missed. Its so Frigging hard to deal with this shit. Broken backs, And Fucking Pills and doctors with nothing left to do for you. Depression fucking sucks.

Good luck in life and hope to see ya back some day.
joker8baller
+68|6668
If you could come into IRC when I rarely venture in Bearz I would smack you >>   Cmon man! Remember Karma Stat pad!
scouseclarky
+10|6583
cya around fella we may have argued alot about the usefullness of snipers but that was your opinion and the forum will b kinda boreing for a while without u in it to wind me up lol take care

regards
scouse
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

peace man, come back and visit us when the 'real life' shit blows over
Janis_Petke
\m/(><)\m/
+49|6694|Brunei Darussalam

No more bearz? Life is a bitch sometimes, i know it from experience. 10 years ago i was almost in the same situation,exept the jail part.
I believe it is just a temporary obstacle on the road for better times, just like it was with me.

Take care man. It was fun to read your witty comments!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
Chalk this up to my list of reasons why the forums are worse now than they were a year ago.

I, for one, will miss you, but hey, that's what MSN is for, right?  Good luck with everything you do bro.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Kung Jew, maef, hilltop_skater, paranoid101, LaidBackNinja, joker8baller, Janis_Petke, E7IX3R, Spark, Vub, Towelly, kilroy0097, Superior Mind, Downy, Tetrino, R3v4n, Deadman, Marlboroman82, Mike<Eagle23>:

I should be lynched and quartered for missing you guys out, I've added y'all into my 'goodbye, you'll be remembered list', well, it won't seem like much, but I'll really really miss you guys. Hell I'll miss this place so much I'm counting down the days (5) from today till I lose my connection for a long long time I'll see if I can leech wireless or anything just to hang on to the dying moments.

At this time.. Words fail me. I... I don't know what to say anymore
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

I'll miss you bearz. Take care of yourself.

*huggles*

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/da9de272a4.jpg

And just for you bearz, Here's some more of my pictures for you to remember me by.

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/e2a953c0f4.jpg
https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/c953308253.jpg
https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/b5b449ed72.jpg

And last but not least....my special picture just for you:

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/4c7526332c.jpg

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2006-10-04 10:46:17)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Chalk this up to my list of reasons why the forums are worse now than they were a year ago.

I, for one, will miss you, but hey, that's what MSN is for, right?  Good luck with everything you do bro.
TMo I bet your sig's already a tribute to me That I hump people like Tyferra.

Bears > Sheep.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6654
Aww damn, one of the best members leaving..

It's like kicking BF2 when it's down
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6696|Mountains of West Virginia
Well I am an 05 member, I dont say much, but I definitely have witnessed your funny ass posts. You are a vital member of this fourm.

Keep your head clear. Even in the trying times of life, try to find the little joys.

I wish you the best.

Sean

aka The techie
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

God damn it Bearz! Aint seen you for long, but you are damn funny
Good luck in sorting yourself out buddy. RL is more important than any computer game, so you are making the right choice in those circumstances.
Take it easy.
Simon
basically
+838|6659|UK

Snipedya14 wrote:

Well I am an 05 member, I don't say much, but I definitely have witnessed your funny ass posts. You are a vital member of this forum.

Keep your head clear. Even in the trying times of life, try to find the little joys.

I wish you the best.

Sean

aka The techie
lol by about 2 days.

Bearz you always said what noone else had the balls to say, people didn't like that but it was what should have been said Your posts were pretty funny, you're one of the best flamers in bf2s, Ive been on the tail end of some of those flames You seem like a decent guy, and a pretty smart guy. Keep your chin up and don't stop trying.

But, I hope you're life clears up soon, maybe you can come on the forums some time.

Very best of luck in the future mate.

Simon
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6710|Charlie One Alpha
You will be missed, dude.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Snipedya14
Dont tread on me
+77|6696|Mountains of West Virginia

Simon wrote:

Snipedya14 wrote:

Well I am an 05 member, I don't say much, but I definitely have witnessed your funny ass posts. You are a vital member of this forum.

I wish you the best.

Sean

aka The techie
lol by about 2 days.

Bearz you always said what noone else had the balls to say, people didn't like that but it was what should have been said Your posts were pretty funny, you're one of the best flamers in bf2s, Ive been on the tail end of some of those flames You seem like a decent guy, and a pretty smart guy. Keep your chin up and don't stop trying.

But, I hope you're life clears up soon, maybe you can come on the forums some time.

Very best of luck in the future mate.

Simon
When I say 05 memeber, I really mean I was in with the old memebers and mods, many of which have left or no longer post.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Snipedya14 wrote:

When I say 05 memeber, I really mean I was in with the old memebers and mods, many of which have left or no longer post.
Sadly. I missed those days where there never was that distinction between members, senior members, mods and senior mods, everyone just joined in the mass orgy that was the forums of the old.
nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6628|The Netherlands
BEARSZ NOOOOO i loved( <3 ) when u did sarcasm on karma whores, can u make a last wish? can u post a pic of ur face so we can all remeber u? THANK YOU(i olmost cry)

Last edited by Niekjejeje (2006-10-04 10:53:30)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard